Old 10-18-2013, 06:11 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Jeni, glad Grandma is OK, and missed in there...Happy Birthday Tommy!

Today is gonna be a good day!

W 100
E probably none again, signed up for a 5k tomorrow a while back, with my back, no way I can run it right now, but gonna try to walk it.
E Stick with plan today!
D TGIF
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 10:59 AM   #32  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Happy Friday chicks!

I am down 4.8lbs this week. Can't remember the last time I was down at all. I have been sleeping like crazy. Probably my body still trying to figure out what time zone I'm in.

Mavie - I love me some voodoo doctor. I was there Tuesday!

Aschooley - welcome! 5 kiddos! You are a brave soul! So glad you found us and look forward to loosing the 60 lbs with ya!

JCat - happy belated birthday to tommy! The 16th is my lifetime best friends birthday. It's a popular day for awesome people coming into the world. You sound like you are winning the battle with emotions and I am glad to hear you and the hubs are getting time together. Enjoy!

There is this huge 3 day country music festival about an hour from us that happens in April. The tickets go on sale today. I am contemplating paying the outrageous ticket price to see Luke Bryant shake it for me.

Off to soak up my last quiet day of vacation. We have kids tonight so I'm gonna squeeze every ounce of relax out of this day.

Drink you water ladies, and be good to yourselves!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:29 PM   #33  
5 kids and fat

S/C/G: 208/182/154

Height: 5'7

Default trying to set a mini-goal

Nixmom Thank you for the warm welcome.

I know what weight I want to become by the end, however I want to set an attainable mini-goal for Christmas. I was thinking 30 lbs. What do you all think? Is that attainable or too much to lose in 2 months?

Have a wonderful day ladies...and remember you are not alone.

Aschooley
aschooley29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:16 PM   #34  

30 is alot with the holidays, but it's your call aschooley. Maybe 15 for a goal and 30 for a stretch goal!
Old 10-19-2013, 09:35 AM   #35  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Did cardio kickboxing last night. Haven't done that DVD in a while. It was intense. I feel it today. It helped with the scale a little...down about 1.5. YAY!! Still too fat for my clothes so I gotta keep going.

Kris-

To everyone else....Let's move it girls.

I need to start an exercise tracker or something...to keep me moving and accountable. With or without husband.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:16 PM   #36  
The Sky is the Limit!

Hey Hey!

Thanks Tiggie, and KUDOS SISTAH! Thats awesome to "kick" your weightloss into gear!

Wendy - so proud you little walker! Keep it up. I tried to post again on your blog - twice to be exact - but haven't mastered the sign on. I'll try again later.

Aschooly - That is a big goal. I am going to shoot for 1% of my weight a week. That way it moves as I lose, and I think focusing on a week at a time is helping me.

Doc2b - where did you go?

Jen - Must admit I peeked at Facebook today! No pistol whipping anyone, okay? So glad you experiencing some firsts!

*CAUTION* Vent mode. I will not get into details but must just say, my hubby and the government are the only sources of hubby's exes income. We pay more than we have to. We are done supporting her new husband and their new baby too. No one has had a steady job in that house hold for 10 years and now they have a 1 month old. So we took them back to court. There are 4 pages of response about how we are the creeps that make the money and she deserves more of it. I am ready to go put someone in her place. Its ridiculous. Lazy asses. Her "theory" is I pay the bills so I can afford to pay her what she wants. Um, I didn't lay down with you sweetheart. And my hubby's income is the one that concerns you.... even though we pay to cover the kids on my insurance, and take them school shopping, and get them their glasses, and pick them on your weekends to take them to events because you don't feel like taking the new baby out. I am not normally like this. I know this girl too well, but I am done playing nice. The kids will still get everything they need, but mom will not get more cash than the court determines. Ugh... I'm fried.
Old 10-21-2013, 12:04 AM   #37  
The Sky is the Limit!

Evening ladies.

Sorry about yesterday's rant. I get slightly frustrated with those who lease their lives on the entitlement theory.

So, I'm excited to report that I was 5.2 down for the post vacation week. I'm not as excited to report that I did not win powerball which means I must return to work tomorrow. I'm trying to wind down, but can feel an anxiety attack just below the surface. It stinks. Just remembering to be thankful that I have a study job and loving family to come home to at the end of the day.

Wishing all of you a peaceful evening and on-plan week. So glad you girls are here!

Niters!
Old 10-21-2013, 06:04 AM   #38  

Kris, no need to be sorry about ranting! We all need to do it and I am glad you are here too! Don't fall back into work mode overload. Walk out with time to have a personal life too, every day!

Jeni, hope you had a great weekend!

Mindy, Glad you got your exercise in!

Aschooley, Hope you had a great weekend too!

W 100
E Going for a walk at lunch, jog after work, gonna try some light weights and test the back
E POP, got ready for the week on the weekend, so my food is all ready
D It's work, but I can do it!
Old 10-21-2013, 07:23 AM   #39  
mtiger

Wink

Quick fall walk with the hubbie last night. Down a little today so I'll take it. Must keep on the workout wagon!!!!

Kris- Go get em. People need to grow up sometimes.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:26 PM   #40  
Calorie Counter

geez. I posted yesterday morning and it isn't there. Yes the weekend was very good. I don't understand why when I have a good day, the bad days amplify ten times.

So July 22, after going to the doctor and seeing how much my weight had skyrocketed out of control I started watching my calories and exercising again. I told myself that I would have one official w/I day a month because it should fall as close to the same time each month in my cycle. (and we all know how our cycle's effect our weight, unfortunately my decided it was time to come early this month)

July 22: 180
August 22: 172.8
September 22: 160.8
October 22 150.2

I am down 29.8 pounds. that .2 pounds is killing me The last time I lost weight I went from 199 down to 136. I decided that 136 wasn't a sustainable weight for me, I was working out 15-20 hours per week and eating 1200 calories. I knew that when I worked out 4 times per week 1 hour each time, and ate close to 1500 calories per day I maintained at 148. I set a realistic goal at 5 pounds per month so I could reach 150lbs by January (my birthday month). I am pretty shocked that I am almost at that goal now.
So how far do I want to go? Where should I start maintaining? Well since I am involved in a weight loss competition at work, I am going to try for another 8 pounds over the next month. (2 pounds per week). I have 3 pair of jeans left that I had from before that I would like to be able to wear. I think that will take me to 140-142. If I can't maintain at that weight, then I am going to be okay with 148-150.

NSV~I have had several people ask about my weight loss. which is nice.

No workout victory this month. I didn't achieve any of my goals from last month. So I am going to start over again and set my goal to run 35 minutes everyday off starting today. Once a week I would like to see a 5k.

Emotions? Well I have had good days and bad days. I need to have some closure on everything that has happened. I don't know how to get it, but If I don't get answers to a couple of questions the demons will always take over my thoughts. I practice the "Stop" technique. By switching the thoughts when I feel them spiraling. But, there are days that I keep going back to certain thoughts. Then we have a bad day and its my fault.

On the positive side: I am trusting myself more. I am standing up for myself more. I have even had meaningful smiles. I can go for almost an entire day without thinking "how could this have happened?" I am letting myself trust him in most ways.

W 80 oz
E 35 minute run; 45 minute walk with DH tonight (although after last night I'm not sure this will happen)
E 1400 cals
D Fight the demons. Be honest. Treat him like I want him to treat me. FIGHT HARD FOR WHAT I WANT!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:31 PM   #41  

Jeni, just keep moving forward! 30 lbs in 3 months is amazing!

Mindy, Glad it is starting to come off for you!

w 100
e did a walk, maybe some more, we will see!
e pop
d focus!
Old 10-23-2013, 07:28 AM   #42  
mtiger

Wink

Went to the gym last night...with my hubbie. Haven't been there in about 87 days. Yikes!!! Well the scale is SLOWLY inching back down. I MUST keep working out. I want back in the 170's in the worst kind of way!!!!

Jeni- WOW!! That is a really fast weight loss. 30 pounds GEESH!!! I think you could maintain anytime now. Good for you.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:29 PM   #43  
5 kids and fat

S/C/G: 208/182/154

Height: 5'7

Hello Ladies,

I just got back home from visiting my son at school. The drive went well other than having to pee every few miles. (the cost of drinking so much water).

Awesome job Jeni...almost 30 lbs...that's fantastic!!
Kris..nice job on the 5.2 lbs...keep it up!!

W:80 oz
E: 30 min on bowflex
E: stick to plan
D: Do something to let my hubby know that he means the world to me.
aschooley29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:31 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

So I managed to lose you guys as I got busy. But hello all.

Nixmom: Congrats on getting on the wagon. I have seen you losing on MFP. So proud.

Mavis: How is the C25K going. I fell off the wagon. Need to get back on my race I planned on doing is around 5 weeks away.

MTiger: I just did a Piloxing class yesterday. It was so good to feel my heart rate up again. My daughter takes a class at the same time so it will work out hopefully.

Jcat: 30 lbs in 3 months is awesome. You must feel great.

Hi to Aschooley

As for me. Not sure if I shared that I hit onderland. Not that it mattered much as I gained it back and now battling again. I need to get way under onderland by at least 5lbs. Official weigh in today 203.4. Lots of stress with my MIL being sick and my FIL having a hard time as well. My husband isn't doing well and is constantly angry and screaming about stuff. Which has sent me stress eating. I just need to keep telling myself that I survived 6 months of watching my Mom die and I managed to take care of myself and lose weight. I can do it again. I had a high weight of 205.6 and then have lost down. I really wanted to be around 193 by the end of October but not looking good. If I am in Onderland I will be happy.

Weed for weekend:
W: Water 100oz.
E: 1 hr day goal. Happy with 30 minute reality.
Ery to keep it under 1800calories this week
D: I can do this. I will do this.
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:44 PM   #45  
The Sky is the Limit!

Crazy making happening! Been trying to battle it.

hey carma! Glad you're back and glad to hear you had a taste of onederland. I just keep trying.

Ladies I'm pooped. Gonna catch up tomorrow night. Just wanted to pop in and say I'm here.

Hope you are all being strong in your mission!