Old 10-24-2013, 06:08 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Yesterday was not great, but the rest of the week has been so...I am right back on track this morning!

W 100
E walk at lunch, maybe elliptical tonight
E OP
D Relax, roll with it!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:26 AM   #47  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

No gym last night..it was hump day. Enough said!!

We are getting there tonight though. 183.2 today as opposed to 182.8 yesterday. HHMM!! So much for hump day??!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 11:49 PM   #48  
Calorie Counter

Hi ladies.

I will write some personals tomorrow, I just wanted to check in. You guys are great. Thanks for all the positive comments. ( I hate the ones like wow are you on drugs? or How skinny do you want to be?<= that one kills me. I am not exactly skinny. I just want to fit in my skinny jeans)

I've had some emotional ups and downs, dang mood swings. And very little sleep over the past couple of days. I am going to head to bed soon and try to sleep in. (TRY)
W didn't get in enough today only like 8 oz
E walked a lot around the plant today.
E I didn't log in my food, but I am guessing around 1400 cals
D I am going to bed with happy thoughts.

Last edited by jcatron243; 10-24-2013 at 11:49 PM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 07:27 AM   #49  
mtiger

Wink

This is when I get really annoyed. Went to the gym, ran 2 miles and did 3 leg machines. Oh so I gain today. Bull crap!!

Gonna keep at it even though I am very frustrated.
Old 10-25-2013, 04:24 PM   #50  
Calorie Counter

Keep positive Mindy!

Today is going great. The stupid fill in your word here got fired from my husbands work today!!!!! Yes it is bad to be happy for someone else's trouble. But, now I can really focus on healing rather than worry about the two of them working together. Here is to a fresh start and focusing on healing!!!
Old 10-25-2013, 04:25 PM   #51  
Calorie Counter

oh right

W 80 oz
E run 35 minutes
E 1400 cals
D let myself feel the relief and figure out where to go next.
Old 10-26-2013, 07:08 AM   #52  

Jeni, It sounds like you are at a new beginning, good for you!!

Mindy, I feel your pain!

Carma, Welcome back! Take care of you, it sounds like alot of stress.

Kris, It's the weekend, hope you are making time for you!

Aschooley, hope all is good!

W 100
E Cool out and it's now hunting season here (and I live in the boondocks) so, will be a treadmill run for me, also going to do one of the 30 day whole body workout challenges I found on Pintrest
E POP, making a big pot of low carb gumbo today, freezing into servings for my lunch and it will be dinner tomorrow!
D A year from now, you'll be glad you started today!
I for one, do not intend to be fat & 50!
Old 10-26-2013, 08:20 PM   #53  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

happy saturday sisters!

I went to the animal shelters (yes 2 of them) Thursday and both again today looking for dog #2. My girl is getting older and I need her around to teach up my next one. Its soooo heartbreaking. Nothing but Pitt bulls and chihuahuas. I am a big dog lover (here, here Mavie's Rott!) and dream of giving a lost pitt a loving home. Found one and went back to visit today, and he was sick. Found another lab pitt mix (which is what I have now). She was sick too. Left my name for them call when one or the other is well. My patience is being tested.

We are also in month 5 of purchasing a short sale. May i repeat: my patience is being tested~

Enough about me.

Tiggie - you just keep going. do not stop to look at that darn fun sucking scale. just keep moving!

Mavie - hunting season! my hubby is avid hunter. been scaling the hills here after work 3 days a week with his bow and his buddies searching for deer. He also bird hunts, and last saturday HE adopted a short haired pointer "cuz he needed a bird dog". Within 3 hours the crazy hyper dog had marked in the house twice AND ON MY HUBBY'S LEG!!! Needless to say, the dog went back to the shelter in record time

Jcat - it is funny how things have a way of working out. I'm glad you are getting so peace and not having to worry about her anymore. Chin up! I love all of your positivity! Keep it together!

Carma - hanging off the side of the wagon at the moment, but back on tomorrow. I have absolutely taken some for myself these last couple days (Yes, Mavie!) and now I have to regroup! I'm still down, but flirting with disaster.

221 this morning.

WEED for the week:
W 100oz daily
E 5000 steps a day (wear body media fit daily)
E Journalling and trying to stay away from red meat
D Plan, don't react. Its a moment in time. Maintain composure!

Last edited by Nixmom; 10-26-2013 at 08:21 PM.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 03:16 PM   #54  

Kris, Funny, we are talking of getting another one as well. We have almost always had 2 dogs and our boy now is exceptional, they sure do learn well from each other. Glad you are taking time for you!

You know I am a realtor and I will say, least accurate term in the home selling world is "short sale" nothing short about them. Hang in there!

Jeni, Mindy, Carma, Aschooley hello out there!!

W 100
E Got a treadmill jaunt in, took half of the run to figure out my app!
E OP
D Sunday. Back to work tomorrow. Ugh!
Old 10-27-2013, 03:54 PM   #55  
Badass Brokeleg Bunny

S/C/G: 239.2/199.8/170

I am finally on board this WEED business!

Let me explain. I began this journey with diet, so I had my first E right from the start. Disability kept me from my second E, but now I'm there, and my goal (maybe pie in the sky) is to run the Bolder Boulder 10K in April 2014. My D was harder, my diet coach recommended a mantra but I didn't have one ... what I do have is a spirit animal, a fierce little rabbit that used to live in my yard, she had a messed up leg (as do I) but she didn't let it stop her. So my D is her.

And finally, this week I realized that I am constantly dehydrated and that that is messing up my weight loss. So I am drinking as much water as I can stand and now I have my W.

So in short:

W - At least four big glasses (16 oz each)
E - Cardio and weight training
E - 1200 calories net, every day. Lots of fiber, lots of veg
D - Badass Brokeleg Bunny
tefrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:37 PM   #56  

Tefrey, welcome! You've definitely come to the right place.

Bolder Boulder 10k, sounds cool!! I bet you can do it, sounds like you are determined!
Old 10-27-2013, 11:05 PM   #57  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Sweet Sunday Night! I got almost 11,000 steps in today. My feet are pissed. My heart is happy, though.

Welcome Tefrey! I like the BBB "D"! I am always jolted back into motivation when I a see a hummingbird and its little tiny wings kicking butt at light speed! Get that water down sister! It makes a world of weightloss difference and keeps your spirits from withering!

Mavie - I am also on the look out for a Rott. Any big dog with good temperment really. I had my Inga for 10 years, and she was a beauty. Great, great dog. I have been pretty fortunate on the dog picking (unlike hubby, Hee Hee!)

Tiggie, Jen, Carma, Aschooley - in honor of our new recruit, hop to it girls! Its a new week! Sound off!

Weed for 10/28-11/1
W - 100 oz (I keep setting it and not getting it!)
E - Wearing bodymedia fit, 5000 steps (hard with office job)
E - Journal it, under 1600, quit carbs after lunch!
D - Just think of the boots your legs will fit into!

A day at a time ladies. One day at a time!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:11 AM   #58  

Kris, 11k steps, you rock! Awesome!

W 100oz
e it's a running day, also a walk at lunch, 10k steps today, dragged the pedometer out!
e pop, challenge today, working and there is so much chocolate in the office.
d think positive thoughs
Old 10-28-2013, 07:33 AM   #59  
mtiger

Wink

Good morning!!

Jeni- Karma has it's way. No need to feel bad that you are happy. Enjoy the peace. Wish some Karma would come to someone I know....

Kris- Good luck with the dog. I miss my big boy every day. I can still cry at the drop of a hat.

Husband is working late all week so I am hitting the gym right after work every night....except Wed. Darn conferences anyway. Hold me accountable girls. Ask me how my workouts went every day.
Old 10-28-2013, 11:32 AM   #60  
Calorie Counter

tefery

Hi ladies! Well the scale is mad at me this morning after a weekend of celebrating a weight being lifted from my shoulders. The relief is great! But I didn't work out much. So I am about to get off my treadmill and do a 35 minute or so run. Then after my run I am going to get my house in order. (we had a sleepover this weekend and it seems that a tornado has hit every room in the house!

W 80 oz or more
E 35 minute treadmill. I really need to get back to the gym too.
E CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN I need to avoid sodium today. I ate too much garbage.
D Be happy. Allow myself to feel the relief, ignore the negative thoughts and bring back the positive ones!