Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 08:46 PM   #316  

S/C/G: 276/270/125

Height: 5'3"

Sarge- sorry about missing yesterdays check in my internet was down, just got it back today. I lost 2lbs last week and I want to make a pledge of 2 lbs for this week.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:08 PM   #317  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Deanna--WTG on that 2lb loss! Sarge is happy when every member of the platoon checks in and now I think we're only missing two or three reports this week. I'll put you down for another 2 this week.

Chickadee -- I hope things turn pretty quick for your hubby AND you. I think you had said he was fighting off shingles, right? Not only are shingles incredibly painful but anything that creeps near the eyes is dangerous too. Hope the hospitalization helps QUICKLY!
Old 05-02-2011, 09:58 PM   #318  

S/C/G: 252/225/180

Height: 5'9

Ok Sarge I am in for the rest of the week, no Wine. I will add Sat. to the challenge since I was not on target today.

Off to bed, 2 hours and 45 min. of walking today did me in.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:09 PM   #319  
Writer. Often pantsless.

Height: 5'7

I'm throwing down the gauntlet, Sarge! I'm not cracking first - or at all! No drinks til Friday! On plan calories every day, too. The no drinking one will be tough - I love a glass of wine while preparing dinner too!
Old 05-02-2011, 10:45 PM   #320  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Another day of running around in the rain and chill like a Penguin with my tailfeathers on fire, trying to shop and get things done! I have a Mother/Daughter luncheon tomorrow with Mom at my church, which is also when they announce the start of the Prayer Shawl Ministry I'm involved in.

Madam, we had to turn our heat back on again!

Kelley, WTG on the pants!

Pintaminto, congrats on the internship!

Chickadee, Hope your Hubby is doing better by now!
Old 05-02-2011, 11:35 PM   #321  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

OK, I'm jumping on the band wagon too!!! Eating completely on plan, and no alcohol . . . might be tough as Thursday is Cinco de Mayo . . . Oh who needs wine, cerveza y margaritas . . . LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Penguin: We haven't turned our heat OFF yet . . .

More tomorrow, the past three days at work have been trying, to say the least . . .

Hot shower and to bed for me!!
Old 05-03-2011, 12:09 AM   #322  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

I'm on board for the 100% on plan challenge for the rest of the week. Did great today - food exactly where it needed to be, a walk at lunch time and a run in the glorious sun after work. I ran without music for the first time and really enjoyed it. I'm on week 7 of C25K, so i was able to just set my watch for the 25 minutes of running and enjoy being outside and the tweeting of robins.

Just watching the elections results right now and heading to bed soon. Need to get a good night's sleep to be 100% on plan!
Old 05-03-2011, 06:39 AM   #323  

S/C/G: 252/225/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamButterfly View Post
OK, I'm jumping on the band wagon too!!! Eating completely on plan, and no alcohol . . . might be tough as Thursday is Cinco de Mayo . . . Oh who needs wine, cerveza y margaritas . . . LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hot shower and to bed for me!!
Forgot about Cinco de Mayo <G>. Thanks for the challenge, now I need to go out in the rain and melt some BUTTER.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:23 AM   #324  
One day at a time!!!

S/C/G: 211/*ticker*/TBD!

Height: 5'6

Late checking in, sorry sarge! Got signed out of here and couldn't remember my password and was too busy to rerequest it

Down 2.5 last week! (199-196.5), pledging another 1 this week
Old 05-03-2011, 07:34 AM   #325  
Living the Life

Morning Platoon!! Melt the butt-er, melt the butt-er. Come on, everyone is doing it!

Today is going to be challenge for the challenge. LOL
I magically contracted pink eye ( or at least I think it is...will know for certain after a drs. visit). So I'm staying home from work. Home, where all the food is waiting!! Ack! But I will not be the first to crack! No way, no how. Oh yeah, Cinco de Mayo....arrggg...no margaritas, wait until the weekend!

Sarge-Yes, yay for black helicopters. Where would we all be without one chasing us down?! I did do a full marathon last year in January. Awesome experience and I was in the best shape of my life.
Then I got injured, got lazy, stopped a consistent exercise plan but kept on eating like I was training and put back on about 10-15 lbs which I am currently trying to get rid of again. I need to work on a maintenance plan!
The marathon bug is calling to me again. I'm thinking of signing up for the same marathon next year...a little hesitant because it's a huge commitment of time and it was how I injured myself...but I'm very tempted...I'll just have to be much more careful with my body!

Chickadee-I hope your husband starts to turn around and starts the road to recovery!!

Now everyone else---GO BURN THAT BUTT-ER!
Old 05-03-2011, 07:51 AM   #326  
One man would not fall...

S/C/G: 400/223/190

Height: 5' 10"

Good morning,

Sorry about your pink eye Cheshire, i understand you on the sitting around and fighting the food demons at home.

Chickadee : Sorry about your husband, i had shingles 15 or so years ago, was not pleasant at all so i can understand.

linalin : Good job on another drop.

peanutt : Now i know why you didn't check in over the weekend. What do you think of the election results, very interesting.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:14 AM   #327  
SARGE

GOOD MORNING BOOTS!

It's a fine, fine day in Sarge's neighborhood and he's glad to have more privates join him in the 5-Day/100% challenge!

Here's a summary of what we're fighting for this this week:

5 Day/100% challenge: Sarge, Pokey, Cheshire, Celrae, Peanutt, MadamGooeydeMayo and K3LL3Y. Meet you all for a cocktail at 5pm Friday...not a second before!

Pledges Week 5/1-5/8

Sarge = 1
Phillygirl = 1
bnhtla = 2
Penguin = 1
Chickadee = 2
K3 = 1.5
Dreamer = 1.5
MadamB = 1
VickieL = 3
Pokey = 1
Kendrab = 2
Sizzlin = 1
Lucyf = 2
Resolute = 4
Peanutt = .5
fatarnp = 2
pintamint =.5
Deanna = 2
Linalin = 1

VickieL = pledging to find ways to de-stress!
Rainbow = maintaining & motivating us!
Yoyo = maintaining & waist busting!

Newbies:
Celrae = 2
Misstiff = 2

Total Platoon Goal = 31.5 lbs.

Note: We made 67% of our goal last week and I know we'll do better this week!

__________________________________________________ __

Linalin -- Nice loss! I don't recall if we celebrated your entrance into One-derland, but CONGRATS again even if we did. You're really smashing your way thru the 190's too!

Chesh -- My philosophy is once you've done one or two marathons, you've probably done enough. My husband has run 11 of them, but it's his way of escape even tho I keep driving him down and make him come back home. You're right, the time commitment and body toll is HUGE!

Celrae--Way to be fully engaged in making a lifestyle change. I see you posting workouts, sticking to on plan eating, etc...wishing you the best of luck!

MadamB--you need a break! I want to drive to Wyoming tomorrow for a few days. Should I pick you up? You can just ride shot gun, grab some shut eye, and we can look for a couple of cowboys!

Alright gang, everyone have a great day! Enjoy your runs, kettle balls, bikes, walks, shakin your tailfeathers, hula hoops, and whatnot. Sarge is off to watch Dancing with the Stars while Dancing on the Stairmaster of Death!

BLAST YOUR BUTT-ER!

(Days sober = 1)

Last edited by JayTee; 05-03-2011 at 08:40 AM.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:30 AM   #328  
Getting There!

S/C/G: 228/ticker/155

Height: 5'6"

I'm in for skipping cocktails during the week. It saves on extra calories that could be something much more nutritious. (I'm still keeping to my calorie restrictions 100 days at 100%)
Old 05-03-2011, 08:38 AM   #329  
SARGE

Nice K3! I think the last time I went 5 days without even a glass of wine was about 2 years ago. Is there such a thing as "drunk posting?" lol...

Again, my congrats and good luck to those in the platoon who are in the 100% on plan for 100 days challenge.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:50 AM   #330  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

Good Morning All,

Looks like many are on board for our challenge

It's SUNNY today, thank goodness!!! They say 60 degrees or really close, but I'll believe it when I see/feel it . . . will be riding the bike today . . .

OK, need to clean the house, then is should be warm enough to hop in that bike . . .

Chicadee: Hope hubby feels better, SOON . . . (one for you and one for him)

Cheshire: I am in such AWE . . . you have NO IDEA . . . I don't know if I'll ever be a runner, but I WILL DO THIS WARRIOR DASH (5K) Just a warm up for you . . . Hope the eye is better soon!! Just keep exercising or cleaning or digging in the garden . . . stay busy and away from the wine!!

Reso: you continue to AMAZE me everyday . . . but listen to your body and walk you A@@ off!!!!

Deanna: Glad the internet is back, I hate it when that happens!!!

Linalin: digging deep into the 190's, can you say 180's by June???? maybe???

celrae: oh the rain is not good, I haven't had to run in the rain YET. I've run in the snow though, twice . . .

Pokey: I imagine it's harder to resist that ice cold beer or refreshing glass of wine when it's soooooooooo hot!!

Peanut: WOW, running 25 minutes, I was so excited I ran 3 minutes (I'm such a rookie . . . . LOLOLOL)

Kendra: Florida sounds good, ya just never know where I'll turn up . . . I actually lived in the melbourne area many years ago. It was my first military assignment . . .

JayTee: Wyoming, cowboys . . . giddy-up . . . R-A-W-H-I-D-E . . .

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WINE/BEER/MARGARITA FREE DAY . . .

Last edited by MadamButterfly; 05-03-2011 at 09:51 AM.
Closed Thread