Old 04-21-2011, 02:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 266/245/176

Height: 5' 9"

Default 100 days 100% challenge!

Hi friends:

I was just thinking how much progress I would make if I stayed on plan for 100 days. I have done it before and had fantastic results! It really helps to have a focus and to do the countdown.

My goal is to stay on 1250 calories for 100 days and to lose 35 lbs! It is possible, doable and would make me very happy. Much more happy than going off plan or eating some treat that will give me pleasure for just a few minutes.

I hope that you will join me and check in daily with reports on how we have done with our 100 days.

We can do it!!

Sno
Snowbrocade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 02:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 175/169/130

Height: 5'2"

Default Im right here with you!!!!

okay so two years ago i started working out with a buddy from spring to august we both lost forty pounds and went on a hampton beach vacation in freakin bikinis!!! well two years later ive gained every single pound back. my self esteem is at an all time low, and im finding it hard to get outta bed, to motivate myself to get off my ***. and every once and a while i binge cuz im depressed and then i wonder why im not losing!!! I set a 5 pound challenge for myself by may 1st which i am still going to do, but I am soooo ready for this challenge. this year i am going to california in august. I'm so excited. but the thought of my chubby east coast BUTT surrounded by beautiful california girls, all botoxed and liposucked lol I think it will make me work harder than ever. I wish i still had my gym partner but she moved away now its all me.

im 25 years old, its now or never to change my body once and for all.
get back my confidence and feel like me again, and of course look fantastic on the beach in california. (id like to actually take vaca pic ya know?) and IVE DONE THIS BEFORE!! I CAN DO IT AGAIN!!! ( sorry sometimes i need to yell at myself lmao)

My goal is to stick with the weight watchers point system for 100 days AND work out 3-4 days a week no less! My gym just went 24 hours for the summer so NO EXCUSES!!!! we can all help support each other and our goals. hopefully working out on the regular will give me more energy and stamina to wake up early and improve my overall well being.
kristian130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 02:41 PM   #3  

Kristian--

we are so on the same page. I feel the same way. Just 100 days and so much can change! why keep putting my ideal off by deciding to eat off plan?

I just need to get over it, resolve it--I am sick of putting energy into this and I want to make a big effort, get through it and then be able to focus on other stuff. I know it is hard but it is doable.

Motivation is key and I love your goals!

My motivation is I have so many cute outfits in my smaller size--in 2007 I went from 262 to 184. I have gained back 40 of it but am happy that I have maintained 40 pounds down (my pic is from back then when I was 184). I want to wear my summer outfits, dang it!! AND I WILL (see I shout at myself sometimes too).

I am so looking forward to 100 days from now when we will be sharing our successes!

Sno

PS--I think 100 days is July 29th!
Old 04-21-2011, 02:45 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 201/ see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

This sounds like a ton of fun and a great way to stay on track! I will make my goal to stay on my target diet and no "cheats" for 100 days! Of course I'm going to start my 100 days from the start of my diet that I started just a week and a half ago so I feel like it is from the start. I need to get those tracker thingies haha.
Dog Rescue Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 02:59 PM   #5  
No description available.

Ok, I'd like to join you guys! 100 days is July 29th? That will find me at a family reunion. Yikes!!! I'm in!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 03:14 PM   #6  
Corporette diet

S/C/G: 135 / 103-106 / maintenance

Height: 5'3.5"

I think I'll join you. 100 days until the end of July -- if I'm on plan the whole time, I should be done with these last few pounds, a lot more fit, and into maintenance. 100 days is a crazy amount of self-control for me and I doubt I'll succeed, but I've never really succeeded at anything that didn't at first strike me as crazy. So.

My goal will be eating 1200-1500 with a net calorie number of 1200 -- that is, if I eat more than 1200, I'll need to burn it off every day. 100% commitment to working out every day *somehow* -- I'll do something active, even if it is a quick jog or a few planks or a wall sit, every day.

We can do it!
lackadaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 03:35 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 226.8 /ticker/150

Height: 63.5

Ok so Im in too. One request can we make this an active thread, like checking in on each other frequently, chit chat, etc. I commit to staying with weight watchers for another 100 days. To not cheat and to exercise at least 4 times a week. WE CAN DO THIS
lilmomma2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 04:01 PM   #8  

I am stuck at a plateau. I am going nowhere on my own for 3 weeks now.
I am going to join as I am really down in the dumps ...
There is no way I can do 1250 calories. I would starve. I will do 1400.

I probably won't lose 35 pounds on 1400 calories...20 would be nice.

But then I do a lot of gardening every summer, so the extra work might burn up a lot of calories. I'll be laying down more than a ton of sand and stones this spring.
I really want to lose one more dress size this summer. I don't like the clothes I am in now.
I need a new motivation, so I figure a little peer pressure might do the trick.
Best of luck to everyone!

JOLINA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 04:04 PM   #9  
Getting There!

S/C/G: 228/ticker/155

Height: 5'6"

Talking Hooray I'm in!

This is exactly what I'm looking for. A group of people who want to stay on plan and stay motivated.
I have very similar goals and a wedding to go to on 4th of July weekend.
100 days on plan sounds great. Keep me updated on your progress and I"ll do the same
K3LL3Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 04:31 PM   #10  

I am IN! 100 days would be great!

I'm doing 1400 or under (I have a sedentary job so going over 1400, even with exercise, isn't a good idea for me). I eat a healthy, hearty breakfast, a snack, then lunch/dinner, then an evening snack. If I'm still tired by midnight (when I get home) I have a bowl of cereal before bed.

I'm also doing a bit of exercise; went for a 20 minute walk with the dog today, climb the 169 steps to the hospital roof at work, take the stairs instead of the elevator, and try to do some cardio with my Kinect (Your Shape: Fitness Evolved and Dance Central) a few times a week.
Rainbowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 05:24 PM   #11  
300lbs in avatar

S/C/G: 339/287/225

Height: 5'9

Great Idea!
I want to start with 1800 calories and every 25 days I will lower my calories by 100.I also want to lose around 30 -40 lbs,I will probably only lose 20 lbs but it doesn't hurt to aim high lol.

I also want to stay on my workout program which is 2 hours a day 5 days a week, then on the weekends I do 1 hour of walking.
CaliforniaDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:08 PM   #12  
Lani Loves Lettuce!

S/C/G: 381/361/351

Hey all - I'm so in! My goal is 25lbs. I'll make my goal day July 29th as well. I've been on plan for 6 weeks and haven't cheated once (though the plan does include weekly re-feeds)

100 days to go.

SW - 365
CW - 365
GW - 340
Focused Lani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:40 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 175/169/130

Height: 5'2"

[QUOTE=Snowbrocade;3818517]Kristian--

we are so on the same page. I feel the same way. Just 100 days and so much can change! why keep putting my ideal off by deciding to eat off plan?

I just need to get over it, resolve it--I am sick of putting energy into this and I want to make a big effort, get through it and then be able to focus on other stuff. I know it is hard but it is doable.

Motivation is key and I love your goals!

I completely agree. I am the same way. No more excuse and reasons why i shouldn't go to the gym. And no more cheating on my diet and then saying "well, tomarrow I'll start over" cuz it doesn't count if you cheat everyday lmao! I love your goals as well. It's always good to have a reason to be thinner. Self esteem, health ect. I'm hoping my vacation will give me the motivation i need to get off my butt. I just keep on thinking about wearing a bikini at the beach and not worrying about my thighs jiggling as i walk through the sand...lol kinda graphic and a bit funny but it's true. very embarrassing.

Maybe we should have official checkins every like, 25 days or something??
I'm so glad there are others up for this challenge! we can do it!
kristian130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 05:35 PM   #14  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Hey all--I've enjoyed reading your posts, especially the "no excuses," and "can we promise to make this an active thread and hold each other accountable," etc. I know I can't do 100 days without cheating, BUT if things fizzle here in terms of people dropping off, or if any of you would like to join another thread simultaneously, come check out Sarge's No Excuses/Boot Camp to Beach Weather... We are a very active thread, good humor, daily motivation, and if you want to be held accountable...no problem. All we ask is that on Sundays you make a pledge to fictitious Sarge, a certain number of pounds that you WILL lose the upcoming week, then DO IT! No Excuses!

Like I say, check us out. I know how difficult it is find a group who really stick with it. We have about 15-20 diehards and a lot of fun. Here's the link:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...lenge-3-a.html

Good luck to you all on this awesome challenge and on achieving your goals!

Sarge

Last edited by JayTee; 04-22-2011 at 05:36 PM.
JayTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:12 PM   #15  

Omigosh this is so great! What a bunch of motivated people!!! It really helps me to read everyones stories and goals. I hope everyone keeps posting and lets us know how you are doing.

It really has helped me making this committment. I thought about getting some chocolate easter eggs today--I could do it if I fit it into my calories but I just decided it wasnt a good idea. It feels good to make a choice and to make my plan to lose weight come first.

I got a fresh turkey breast at the store today and am roasting it. At 40 cals an ounce I have some nice protein for the weekend!

Oh, yeah, those size 12 jeans are calling my name~! I can visualize it for July. It is depressing to be in 18 W's again. I am so over being a plus size!!

Cheers all!

Sno

Day One successful! And one pound down--I like it!

Last edited by Snowbrocade; 04-22-2011 at 07:14 PM.