Old 04-28-2011, 01:31 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 266/245/176

Height: 5' 9"

Default One week 100% 7 out of 7!

Hi all!

My internet was out yesterday and I couldnt check in--I missed you all!

So I have managed one week on plan--there have been moments when I was trying to fudge or negotiate more food but I got past it. You all are big help.

**re: water retention--I started drinking 96 oz of water cuz I heard that it boosted the metabolism. I found that this really helped with water retention--I guess it keep my system flushed.

Jolina: wild chinese peaches--yum! I think I will be swinging by to pick some of those they sound delish!

Welcome to all the new challengers--the more the merrier!

sno
Snowbrocade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 07:02 PM   #62  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

welcome everyone to the challenge!!!
SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:58 PM   #63  

Hi everyone:

Happy Friday and day 8 of this challenge! Just had my walk and am working on drinking water.

sno
Old 04-29-2011, 06:31 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 177/153/135

Height: 5' 4.5"

Checking in a day late. I've lost a pound (which is on plan), did all my workouts (4xweek), and walked way more than 3 miles a day. Today, I even walked eight miles and might get in another one still (my feet are really tired). I did have off plan food this week. Since I came out on goal, I'm not really worried about it. However, I'm looking to do 100% this next week. Still haven't bought a scale yet but want to this weekend (especially since my doctor's office has a completely different number than I do).

Anyway, glad for the momentum that everyone's creating doing and hope it continues.
iaradajnos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:34 PM   #65  
Lani Loves Lettuce!

S/C/G: 381/361/351

Hi 100%ers!! I've been OP lately though it's getting cold in OZ at the moment so I feel like comfort food. Did anyone catch the Royal wedding, Kate looked gorgeous!

Ish - Welcome! your plan sounds great, congrats on the 3lbs loss

Jolina - I've always wanted an edible garden, however as I'm renting I'm unable to do it. I can't think of a more enjoyable exercise then gardening.

Snowbrocade - I'm working on drinking more water this week too and getting more sleep. Have a good weekend.

91 days to go.

SW - 365
CW - 361
GW - 340
Focused Lani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:04 PM   #66  
ish

S/C/G: 239/ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Thanks for the warm welcome!

iaradajnos Good on you for all the walking. I want to start a walking regimen of my own.

Focused Lani I feel your pain. It's looking to be a very rainy weekend here in Seoul, and nothing makes me more relaxed and accepting of comfort foods. I do love the rain, though. Hopefully the weather improves where you are over the weekend.

I'm mid-day six, and I am happy to report that I am down another pound and a half (this first week back has been good to me). I went out with a few of my girlfriends for dinner and wine last night, but I indulged in moderation.

I haven't made an effort to lose weight since I began my new job, but it seems like I may be burning more calories during the day than I realized. I'm a kindergarten teacher, so I am always moving around, bending down, picking up, etc. I had just let my eating get out of control! Maybe weight loss will be easier because of my non-sedentary job. I hope so

Have a good weekend everyone!
ish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:13 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 214.5/198.6/150

Height: 5'5"

Hello folks!
(I keep wanting to say "Hello Ladies". Sorry to all the guys. )

I'm just a couple days into this, but I'm doing well. I've stayed under my daily points all week. I'm currently eating Hershey Kisses from Easter. I had lasagna for dinner. And as of when I weighed myself this morning, I am down 4 pounds from last Sunday. I love Weight Watchers!!!
pixie sticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:44 AM   #68  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

iara wtg on the lb lost!

ish- I hope so too!

Pixie- That awesome!!! wtg!

Just a quick check in, didnt get to do the 30DS today but eh, ill do it tomorrow. On plan for cals. soooo tired today tho, I overindulged on easter, so ive been eating realy low cal over the week, i cant wait till sun when I get to go back to cycling! LOL
Old 05-01-2011, 01:00 AM   #69  

Hello everyone:

had a decent day today--felt hungry after dinner even though my stomach was full. I had some gum to tide me over. I choose to take this as a sign of losing weight!

Not much weight loss this week but that usually happens when I lose a lot one week the following week is slow or even a small swing up. anyway I know that no matter what if I stay on 1250 calories for 100 days I will lose considerable weight--certainly I would gain weight if not on plan for the next 90 days. so just measuring my progress by days on plan rather than teh scale.

anyway good luck to everyone this weekend and keep it going!

Sno
Old 05-01-2011, 01:29 AM   #70  
Lani Loves Lettuce!

S/C/G: 381/361/351

Hi all! The plan I'm on encourages self-experimentation so I'll be tweaking my plan over the next 30 days to see what works best for me. I'm going to mess with my fat intake, carb intake, re-feed days and general calories. The scale is going to bounce around a bit, I might have some weeks where I gain - but hopefully it will be worth it. So what plan is everyone else on?

90 days to go.

SW - 365
CW - 361
GW - 340

Last edited by Focused Lani; 05-01-2011 at 01:30 AM.
Focused Lani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:48 AM   #71  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

im on calorie counting, but I cycle my calories, high one day, low the next wtc. Seems to work for me.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:33 AM   #72  
ish

S/C/G: 239/ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

I'm calorie counting too. Seven days strong!

I counted far too many calories today, unfortunately, but the important thing is that I counted them and I am continuing where I left off, not throwing in the towel like I usually would. Still 100% on plan in my books.

Weekends are awfully hard!
ish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:07 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 177/153/135

Height: 5' 4.5"

Glad to see everyone's progress. It's so strange to be grateful to each slightly warmer day in New England while Australia begins to see colder days. With the Spring holiday over for those who celebrate, it seems like these next 100 days are a good time (though I saw someone with a birthday coming). Dreamer's plan seems focused on personal needs and looks great. Sno's patience in seeing some slow downs after a weight loss is inspiring. Focused Lani's plan seems great and helps master nutrition details. Welcome, ish, I know that busy job will be great help as you're on 100%/100days. I appreciate everyone sharing their ups and downs.

On Sat, I got my workout in early and ate healthy food. In general, I'm eating great choices, avoiding over indulging, and keeping exercise up. The downside is that I want to count calories to make sure I'm losing and not just maintaining. Yesterday I made home-made waffles (with Truvia and very low oil) and ate only a few (with maple syrup) with unsweetened almond milk and tofu links. I don't know the calorie counts though (so can't tell where I was for the day). I avoided an indulgence at a bagle shop and only got a non-fat yogurt cup. For dinner, we went to the Thai shop on our block and I ate steamed veggies with peanut sauce (no rice) and tofu appetizer. Sounds great for the day but I'm positive I had more calories than I wanted (it was fried tofu with a Tbsp of a jam like dipping sauce and peanut sauce is probably high cal). For a maintenance lifestyle, these are awesome choices but I'm on 100%/100days weight loss. So, I'm honing in on 100%. I haven't been documenting calories but just making sure meals were within the right range. I did suffer from all the walking on Friday and more walking on Saturday.

After I get in my regular workout, I am taking it easy today and avoiding too much walking. I'm pulling out that notebook and writing all food down from today. I haven't been 100% accurate in transparency with documenting so assume I'm not 100% on consumption. I'm not hitting my head with it all but the goal is achieveable if I concentrate and don't slack off.

Will be buying that scale today. I had a doctor's appointment on Friday. Over the years, I've always been 10 pounds heavier on their scales than at home or work (drives me crazy). However these past few months, the doctor's scales have been off 20 pounds. Am I living in a dream world? How can I fit nicely in the clothes I wore at 142 pounds two years ago and be 162 pounds at the doctor's office. I'm really shocked at the huge difference. I accounted for the fact that the doctor's appointments are usually after lunch and while I'm fully dressed. But really how much can you add on? I can't imagine that it's 10 pounds of food, liquid and clothes. I don't weigh at the office anymore so I haven't compared. I'm buying a scale today and really hope I'm not 20 pounds heavier than I think I am. Will let all know tomorrow. I usually update my 3fc s/c/g weight on Mondays.

Last edited by iaradajnos; 05-01-2011 at 11:12 AM.
iaradajnos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:59 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 175/169/130

Height: 5'2"

Hey guys just checking in!! so far so good weighing myself tomarrow. Also gym tomarrow as well. I just spent like 200 bucks on a gorgeous Besty Johnson bathingsuit. This will help me get motivated to work out more. Good luck everyone!
kristian130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:57 PM   #75  

Kristian: I love Betsy! I bet the suit is cute.

Iarajadajnos and Lani: I think it is wise to figure out what works for you--being conscious of what you do is a really important step. I did this for the first few months of this year keepign track of what I do and trying different plans to see what works best for me.

So far it seems calories are the best way for me to lose--and keepign an eye on the carbs. I tried the low carb thing and it works at first but then stops working and I lose energy. I am also working on portions I think that will help when I am in maintenance.

I think my big area that I need to work on is perserverance--I get tired of trying so hard and want a break but then the break puts me back where I started. so I need to work on just staying where I am. Thats why a hundred days--I figure I can do it for a hundred days and then re-evaluate. I want to stay conscious of the long term rewards instead of the short term--hardest to do!

I have thought about some calorie cycling but I think I will wait to try that. sms maybe you could write a little about how that works?

Sno