Old 11-21-2009, 09:32 AM   #421  
Portion Control

Height: 5'3"

Quick check in - another busy Saturday - not sure when I will work out.

I will give my official weigh in tomorrow but suffice to say it is a flatline.

Thanks for the words of encouragement - I am not giving up.

Let's all vow to be good today (no Chinese or pizza) and I like the idea of hanging something on the refrigerator door AJ.
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:49 AM   #422  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Morning, girls!

I'm not seeing progress on the scale after my being good kick this week but I am wearing size 10 jeans for the first time in at least 8 years so somehow my shape is changing and I will take it happily! I'm off to walk with some girlfriends and have lunch with my parents. Hope you all are having a good one!
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:09 AM   #423  
Sandy....

S/C/G: 270/207.8/155

Height: 5'5

Hi Everyone!

Wow, busy board, which is awesome. I wonder how Tiff is, as I haven't seen her on here is a few days?? ;-(

Dance I hope you got highlights for me too! LOL........I am so behind in highlights all I see is brown and gray! I need a makeover......BAD! Anyway, have fun today with your friends and HOOYAH on the size 10 jeans!!! Awesome!

AJ I love the jeans on the frigerator door - great idea! Whatever works to remind us of our goals and what is more important, food or health! I use to hang my bathing suit and my favorite pair of shorts on the closet door, so everytime I walk by I saw them......LOL. I hope today is great for you and hey, how about a Saturday workout?

Lindy it is really ridiculous that I live this close and haven't been to Orlando! I use to go down every Sunday to spend the day with my parents and shop or whatever, but when I started working that all went to ****. I never go anywhere it seems. I was going down Thanksgiving, but now my parents are coming here......soooooooo no plans immediately, but I will let you know. Oh, Bubba is doing alright, but his back has been hurting lately. He hasn't lost anymore weight though, as he seems to have lost interest in it. However, I don't think he has gained back what he lost - thank goodness! Maybe Christmas??? LOL........Hey, how about a serious workout today? Come on Lindy!

Popcorn love your attitude.......and you WILL win. Dance had a point, your body could have become complacent with the same routine, meaning foods and/or workout. Change it up. Change up your workout....like bike ride instead of walk, or something else. Change up calories too. Sometimes you have to keep your body guessing, which will actually get in weightloss.

Burgund I am glad your back to doing light exercise, hope the aching is almost gone. The only foods I am eating, or trying to is healthy foods. I don't eat processed, or fast foods anymore. I actually don't eat alot if meat or chicken anymore either. I didn't plan it that way, it's just how I have been eating lately. I love oatmeal in the morning with fruit, or waffles with fruit. Lunch I eat a veggie wrap, salad, or tuna sandwhich and for dinner I eat a sweet potatoe and salad, or an Amy's dinner (if at work). They are frozen organic meals like Enchiladas, Veggie Lasagna and stuff. I also love breakfast for dinner too.....yummm. I could be more creative with foods, but with my busy schedule now and being at work during lunch and dinner I have to do quick foods. If I were home I would cook more healthy meals. My snacks include fruits, dark chocolate (curbs my sweet tooth), yogurt and almonds.

Well, work day today, so I won't be on here again until tomorrow. I am going to workout now. Hope everyones day is good!

Last edited by mygritsconfessions; 11-21-2009 at 10:10 AM.
mygritsconfessions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 02:45 PM   #424  
Brown Eyed Staccie

S/C/G: Way too much to "Just Right"

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Hi everyone,

I made it through the day - I was up until about 9PM - I won't be doing that again anytime soon! I had a bad eating day yesterday too - being hungover, with no sleep and stressed doesn't help. I only ate a tuna subway until 7PM and then I had some ice cream (a mini container) - sigh. And today I can't really eat cause I went to the dentist and my mouth is all numb and drooly lol. I probably won't do awesome today but that is fine, just no sweets and I'm definitely not working out. Tomorrow I will get back to things properly. I'm about to go and see New Moon and obviously won't have any popcorn because I might chew off my tongue (that little trick worked wonders for me today - going to the dentist before the movies so I can't eat).

Anyhoo - my face is kind of clearing up I think - it's still dry but getting better. Took the stuff back and it was a good experience. I use their other products so just won't be putting it on my skin. Work was stressful yesterday and won't be letting up but I am really trying to stay positive - I worked so hard for this experience I want to stop and smell the roses once in awhile and be proud of how far I have come

Popcorn - sorry to hear about the weight thing - but good on you for not letting the metabolism win - I watch the biggest loser and sometimes they work so hard and don't see a change (or gained) and I think maybe because you have consistently been losing so much, your body is just hanging on to it with vigor now...calorie cycling is great, also increasing the amount of protein you eat (it's worked for me) and I know it's worked for some other awesome ladies on here too! Regardless, I bet next week you will see a change! I so hear you on the scale too, I worked out like a demon all week and did good and I was up on Thursday from Sunday...I know there is no way I am - so I am just staying off that damn thing for awhile. I know I'm losing inches and that's all that matters - are you measuring and/or trying on too small clothes for another more accurate tool of your progress? That really helps!!

Dance - yeah for size 10 that is so awesome - and I hear you about the salon I hate getting my hair done I only like watching other people and getting a head massage. I am ready for highlights too, my grey hair shows up too much now! Hope you had a great afternoon too!

AJ - congrats on finding the DL - that is awesome and love your profile pic - you are sooo pretty! Jeans on the door works good and so do pictures from before that you like and ones from later that you don't! Have fun with the family coming

Lindy - you've got lots going on by the sounds of it...don't be too hard on yourself but push as much as you can. Your life is so busy, I don't know how you do it with a young daughter too - god I can't even take care of myself!!

Burgandy - you're struggling too and I understand how close onederland is for you - so many of us are struggling - what can we do to get in gear!!! Glad to hear you are healing up and not taking things too quickly.

Ok I will come back to read the rest of the posts later...gotta go and get my fill of vampires - not looking forward to crazy housewives and teenage girls though. I am going with a guy that I know from my hair salon and he's hoping other guys are there (he's gay and is looking for a boyfriend).

TTYAL
Brown Eyed Staccie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 06:53 PM   #425  

S/C/G: 185/183/130

Sorry to have a selfish post. I have read every thing I promise and I will come back later to touch base with every one.

I had a really bad day yesterday. I went thanksgiving shopping today and seeing as I am a shopaholic I feel good today. I haven't really eaten today. 4 baby carrots and a atkins coconut bar (candy with protein). Not sure whats going on and I know that can be just as bad as over eating but I am really not hungry. House is clean so I feel good. Those two things are tied together for me.

Be back soon!! <3
ajowens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:38 PM   #426  
Sandy....

S/C/G: 270/207.8/155

Height: 5'5

Staccie I'm glad your face is starting to clear and really glad they accepted the refund! Hey you have been working so hard, and to have a break with Subway (yummy) and ice cream (yummy, yummy) is alright in my opinion ;-) You can get back on when when rested, but for now enjoy the moving and drolling in your popcorn if you buy some! LOL.........................

AJ, awww I am so sorry your day yesterday was bad, but hey shopping is GREAT therapy! I hope today is better and if your not hungry that's OK, but don't go too long without nutrients. Keep smiling, your gorgeous and things will get better.

Well, today was tiring, and I'm pooped. Tomorrow is another day where I go in in the morning, so won't be posting until tomorrow night or Monday Night. My food was good today and calories are a bit low, but they were up yesterday, so it's all good.

Calories today are 1,000. Oh and I did workout today - might be why I'm pooped! LOL

Dance, how's was your Saturday? Did you get a beautiful mountain workout in? How are the calories? How did your highlights turnout. I REALLY need to get my done, but I hate sitting there for 2 hours........ugh!

Lindy, how's is your weekend doing. Have you refocused and gotten a good workout in? We miss you being on here ;-(

Neesy hope you and your husband are doing good. Post when you get back!

Burgund how is your calories and workout doing? I want to see you in onderland so I can keep going and trying to catch up to you! LOL......

Nite.
mygritsconfessions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:43 AM   #427  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Alyssa-hope you arent getting sick, that is no fun. Maybe so rest will do some good.

AJ-we gotta get back on track, you are so close to goal and I am so close to onederland. Yay for clean houses.

Popcorn-vow to be good, I can do that, just sticking with it is the hard part, but I will def try.

Dance-size 10, yay. I cant wait to get there.

Sandy-thanks for the food tips. Will have to try some of your tricks, I gotta keep that scale moving to keep you on your toes, lol.

Staccie-going to the movies with no popcorn, that is unheard of. But hey, good way to do it. Hope you enjoyed your movie, I havent gotten into all the vampire stuff recently.

I did better today, just not sure it was enough to get me to 203 tomorrow but I can hope. Gonna get some sleep.
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:42 AM   #428  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Morning, ladies! I'm up at five in the morning as the bf couldn't sleep and I'm too light a sleeper to not wake up when he does. I probably won't get my hike in today after all but I'll see if I can get him to go on a couple hour walk along highline canal instead. Went xmas shopping with my mom yesterday and I feel like I'm starting to make a dent in it.

burgundy - wow, you have made so much progress - if 203 doesn't appear today, I'm sure it will in a few days. Keep up the good work!

mygrits - as big a pain as getting the highlights put in is, I'm always thrilled when their done - I swear, it's the cheap version of a facelift! Maybe you could have yours done after work and treat it as a chance to put your feet up and close your eyes or catch up on magazines? I think the feet up part would be key Hope you're not working too hard!

aj - hope you got in some more healthy eating after your last post. Are you planning on a workout today? I'm shooting for 6 miles of walking - wanna join me virtually?

So calories yesterday were not so great - I decided to indulge a bit and have some cinnamon bears (an occasional weakness of mine that has cropped up in the past unfortunately) but oh well, I'll walk them off today.

staccie - hope you had fun getting your vampire/werewolf fix and that the screaming pre-teen girls didn't get in the way! too funny about pre-movie dental appts keeping you from eating popcorn. If I were inventing the food pyramid in my own personal universe, pizza and popcorn would have their own tiers - yum!

TTYL, girls!
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:17 AM   #429  
I'm A Work In Progress!

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/170

Height: 5'4"

Good morning, ladies! I have just a second before I have to go, but wanted to put down my official weigh-in weight. I hit 219 earlier this week, and I'm still at 219. So, I gotta kick butt this week. I want to lose 5 pounds by December 1st to put me under my second mini-goal of being under 215 (214). I'll check back later. Gotta get some housework and homework done. Hope you all have a good day!
alyssamichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 01:02 PM   #430  
Brown Eyed Staccie

Hi chicks...quiet weekend on here.

Well I had a busy day yesterday - saw New Moon and it was ok - maybe cause I was drooling and could smell and could not eat popcorn it was not as good as it could have been. Then I went to a gay 80's pool party for awhile (with my stylist) - and that was an experience! I saw more penises than I have in a long time but they sure weren't noticing me! And last night I had a dream about a half penis and seagull chasing me around the streets - I can't even imagine what that means lol! I woke up laughing.

I'm not weighing myself today - no way - I didn't eat much yesterday because of the teeth. And I cant work out until my face gets a bit better. The sweat stings it so bad it cracks...but I will eat good anyway! My face is healing though - I hope within a few days I will look half decent again!

Dance - I used to be a light sleeper until I moved downtown, now I sleep like a rock for the most part unless really stressed. Glad to hear you made a dent in the xmas shopping - I'm very jealous!

Alyssa - congrats on the 219 - you will get there!!! Oh and housework - mine is so bad!!! I really wish I could just hire a housekeeper - I might do that soon!!

Burgandy - fingers crossed that it worked out for you today and you've done pretty damn good considering how sick you were!!

Sandy - you are truly kicking some serious chick arse - what a motivator you are!!!

AJ - how is the weekend coming, clean house - your usual gorgeous self - ok eating???

Well I am heading to work, I have at least 8 hours of work to get done, considering I am running on empty for sleep this should be interesting. I can't sacrifice my sleep - it majorly messes everything up for me. At least it will be quiet there and no one will bug me!!!

Cheers my chick homies!
Old 11-22-2009, 01:39 PM   #431  
I'm A Work In Progress!

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/170

Height: 5'4"

Staccie-That sounds like a blast-going to the gay party. And the dream! HAHAHA!!!!!

I hope your face clears up soon. That sounds so painful!
alyssamichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:27 PM   #432  

S/C/G: 185/183/130

PopcornGal- Thanks for the support this weekend. I am doing okay today.

Staccie- How is your super long weekend going? Sorry you have to work ALL weekend. I know how much you love to catch up on sleep normally. That must suck. I wasn't sure at first if you meant gay pool party like stupid or gay gay. LOL. I love it. Nothing to lift your mood quite like "pretty" men =) I can honestly say that we are most likely the only group on 3fc that openly talks about penis. lmao!! <3

Sandy- You are kicking butt now. I am so impressed that you have found that balance with work, fitness and food! You rock lady!!!

Rayne- I am so glad you are feeling better. I know this week must have been he11 week!! I know you will do great this week.

Dance- I will go down to walk but I am not sure I can make it 6 miles. I am so out of it with this whole diet thing. I hope you get a little nap in today! Its sunday!!

alyssamichelle- Good job! You can lose 5 more if you really work hard!!

I weighed in at 160. Pretty sure I am still 158 but I ate a lot of salt before bed last night. I am going to try something different. I am not going to diet for a bit then I will rethink all of this. LOL.

Last edited by ajowens; 11-22-2009 at 10:39 PM.
ajowens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 04:09 PM   #433  
Brown Eyed Staccie

Yup - I saw a lot of em last night...pretty boys too!!! Sigh....

I'm at the office drowning in stuff. I need to prioritize sh*t!!
Old 11-22-2009, 06:00 PM   #434  
Portion Control

Busy day today - but wanted to check in to let you know my weight - 156.5 same as last week.

I didn't get to exercise yesterday but I did get a 4.5 mile walk in today.

Will check in again tomorrow. Have a good evening everyone.
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:32 PM   #435  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Quick check in. Had a long day with the boys today. I weighed in this morning, still at 204. Planned on eating good today, but that went all to he11. Sucks, and I think I know what it is. All summer I had veggies all the time(cheap) from the farmers market. Now that the farmers market is over I dont get to the grocery store all the time to buy expensive veggies, but I have to. I eat crap cos I dont have the fresh stuff. At least I know now and can change my eating. Will check in later tomorrow, gonna have one of the boys for a few hours in the morning.
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote