Old 02-11-2009, 11:19 PM   #301  

S/C/G: 267.5/see siggy/150

Height: 5'5

Okay, this is hilarious! Another poster put this up, so I'll just post the link to it. It's called:

Woman's Week at the Gym:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...42#post2607142
marimari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:30 PM   #302  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather1979 View Post
Melissa- how you feeling about the weigh in? Im feeling pretty confident that ill lose SOMETHING. I feel a little more energy.

I guess okay....I started the challenge at 250 but I think I was closer to 257....when I went to the dr. on Jan 26 I was 264....they usually weigh a little higher...but not too much...

All you taggers out there....

I usually try to mix it up a bit and try new things....I wasn't planning on doing the tagging game so soon again....I didn't want people to get bored with it......

BUT

If I sense an overwhelming vote for it I can put it in the next challenge we do....I think it is only 4 weeks long....so maybe we won't get too bored with it.
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:38 PM   #303  
Ufi
Persistence

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5-4

Oh, even if I don't lose weight, I do think not weighing in has been a good exercise. I'm more in tune with my body and my emotions and the choices I'm making. I'm in this for the long haul, not just to dump the weight. There are so many more ways that I could be taking care of myself, and I don't. Not just eating.

I am pretty pleased with how I'm including exercise in my routine. I'm still on my re-do of week 4 of the pushups, and I'm on week 2 of the couch-to-5K program.
Ufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:50 PM   #304  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Melissa~I voe for playing tag. It was so much fun and great motivation to get some exercise in. This time I will keep my motivation.

I had a great time playing cards. Cheryl and I went and had our hair styled. Then we picked up Sandy and had lunch. I was op, I promised I would. Then we went and played cards. My other Niece and her son came over for a while. The wind blew and blew, it poured rain. We had a VERY good time. They want Dinner. I wasn't hungry!! I had a grilled chicken salad for lunch at 2pm. It was 7pm. I ate a grilled chicken salad with beans. I am still stuffed. On this diet I don't think I will be hungry. I did have some diet soda, but I had no sweet snacks, no flour products. There was plenty of both there. I am happy with the day. I could have gotten in more water, but I am not complaining. I will give myself a twirly for the day :-)))))))). Catch ya all later Pat
Dixiemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:36 AM   #305  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Vanessa- I like blue nail polish too! When I got my last pedicure (yeah its been a while) I got green and they put little flowers on the my big toe.

Mari- Holy crap! Thats so freakin funny...LMAO

Today, I didnt eat so well and I didnt go to the gym because my nephew made it hard for me to leave, lol. He didnt want me to leave and I couldnt bare to make him cry. I did make me a gym schedule that I will start tommorow. Im working out 5 days a week. 3 days cardio, 2 days strength. Well im off to do some homework.
heather1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:46 AM   #306  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Height: 5'6"

Hey all,

I haven't been op with exercise, i did about 45 mins on sunday and nothing since, I think i have a minor cold be enough to make me feel less energetic.

but, I have a few days off so gonna work at it now, just finished 20 minutes of yoga and lvl 1 30ds, ate a banana and tonight I'm a having a Virgin Vie cosmetics party for all my girlfriends, so gota clean my house, make it look presentable, really looking forward to getting a makeover.

tomorrow I am going shopping and then I have plans to exercise, diet has been OP, but my friends just got back off holiday in Hong Kong and they want to have a meal on saturday, I really dont want to, i've never felt like that before, so I am going to have soup =D

anyway off to scrub a dub dub, hehe
have funn today ladies =)
Koshinogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:00 AM   #307  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Mari~That was so funny!!

Good Morning everyone~It quit raining and the wind has quit blowing the house around. We are out of floor, wind, and some other warning they had posted. We had some big big pools of standing water. Indy got it worse than we did. The sun is shinning and the sky is blue. I want to take a walk or get tagged so I will get some exercise in. There is a qualifier at Daytona this afternoon. I will be in front of the tv cheering for my favorite driver. NASCAR baby!!!! Catch ya all later. Pat
Dixiemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:39 AM   #308  

S/C/G: 230/179/150

Height: 5'7"

StNessa--even as I write this my toes are blue--I have been painting them anything but red since Xmas, Not quite a navy but I have several blues--it is one of my favorite pedicure shades....

Just a quick note before work--I can see everyone gearing up for a big finish--drink your water everyone!
modcat44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:58 AM   #309  
Goodbye Fat!

Hi everyone, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth just getting over the flu. I don't know what is work me having the flu, the baby having the flu, or my husband having the flu. Oh wait is is all three of us having the flu. My Mom came to help out and know she has the flu. When will it ever end. The only silver lining I can see is that I feel like I have lost weight but not in a good healthy manner...lol
dollypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:48 PM   #310  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenziesmomma View Post
So, your challenge these next few days is to reaffirm yourself as to WHY your doing this. "I'm doing this because I want to go shopping and be able to find clothes I can fit in and feel confident in."

You can also use this time to discuss any problems you are having and ways to overcome them.....
oh i need this!

i am doing this cause i want to be healthy! i want to have babies one day and be a MILF! lol i want to be an example for my young nieces that you can eat healthy and work out and still enjoy your life. i want to be looked at by guys so maybe i can have a bf and one day be able to have a "dh"
i just want to reach my full potential and reaching this goal will help reaffirm to me that anything is possible.
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:23 PM   #311  
Ufi
Persistence

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5-4

Reflecting, I think my goal of 1,000 miles may have been too ambitious for me to do in a year's time. I'm still keeping track, but it may take me longer.
Ufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:48 PM   #312  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone.

Just checking in. I think some good karma will be coming back to me in the next couple of weeks. It's about time!

I hope I can be back online soon. Using the computer at the library sucks!

Also, lost the TOM water weight. Down to 259.2

Man I'm ready to see the 240s again. THEN I'll know I'm making progress!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:13 PM   #313  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Well I am back from vacation and looks like I have alot to catch up on, but when is it that we weigh in and do we post our weight here?

I am super tired but wanted to log on so that tomorrow I can get caught up but wanted to get back into the groove, I know that I have gained but spending 9 days on vacation in an all-inclusive resort with lots of food and of course the alcohol It was worth it though needed to get away

Well tomorrow is Friday and back to work for a day then off for the weekend YEAH!!!! I almost forgot need to change ticker and days to vacation, will do tomorrow as well to tired right now
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:42 PM   #314  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Hey all... well my TOM started last night & I've been BLAH ever since! My lower back as been hurting me today. And of course right before I'm supposed to weigh in. Now I don't even want to weigh in on Saturday. I'd rather wait until it's over. BLAH BLAH BLAH
StNessa79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:01 AM   #315  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Hello!

Today hasnt been so good, again I didnt exercise. I had it planned to go to the gym yesterday and today and something happened both days. TOM is on its way too. I wanted this to be a good week but its not looking that way.

Vanessa- Im with you, I dont wanna weigh in yet either til TOM is gone.

Reda- Glad you had a good time on vacation even if it was with lots of food and alcohol, lol.
heather1979 is offline   Reply With Quote