Old 02-08-2009, 09:21 PM   #241  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

heyguys.. well my little game of not puttng my heart into myhealth is resulting in maintaining for a month. not impressive.
i havn'tgained at least.. so there's the bright side. I need to get more focuses. this 6 week challenge is going to result ina whoping NOTHING to report. but im back.. im no plan.. and hopefully i wil kick start life back to where it should be . today was good at least.
ill be back for personals later!!
mountain mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:01 PM   #242  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Vanessa- I want to go to London sooo bad. My dad asked us about 7 yrs ago, if you could go anywhere in the world where would it be. I picked London. But nooooo my sister didnt want to go there. My dad wanted Ireland but again not in agreement there either so we ended up in Hawaii. Still a good choice but I really want to experience another country.
heather1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:03 PM   #243  

Shari- Sorry everything as been treating you so crappy. Hope things get better.

Is it me or are we missing a bunch of people in the threads? I just dont feel like theres as many people?
Old 02-08-2009, 10:08 PM   #244  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Hey strangers...

just got my computer squared away after nasty virus takeover. I have missed being able to read occasionally, much less keep up on the thread.

I finally healed enough to start working out again tomorrow (that flippin tail bone contusion was a doosey, dont ever wanna go through that again). Will be my first true work out in 3 weeks (YIKES!) So... no time tonight to catch up on the thread as I need a good round of sleep. Hope to get to catch up at lunch tomorrow. I have made a deal with myself starting tomorrow: No computer time until exercise is done. Probably wont hear from me until late tomorrow night!

Take care!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:23 PM   #245  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Heather - I want to go there so BAD! Once I'm able to start saving money again I'm saving for a trip. And if my husband doesn't want to go... then he can stay home & take care of the dogs.

Shari - I see you're in San Antonio, just like me. If you ever need someone to take a walk with & just talk, let me know. I live on the NW side. Off of Mainland, between Bandera & Tezel (but closer to Tezel). Not far off of 1604 & not far from Alamo Ranch or Bandera Point. Or even The Rim & La Cantera. We could always meet, walk around, there's parks close to my house with trails... anything to de-stress. I have 3 dogs + a foster dog. We could always take our dogs for walks. I work M-F 6:30am - 1:30pm with weekends off. LET ME KNOW!

Well ladies -- I have been cleaning/decluttering/organizing my butt off today! I'm nowhere near done because I never realized just how big this house is with too many closets & I own way too much crap! Next time, small house with no closet space therefore I can't store anything! The walk - in closet in our library is now my craft room. The coat closet under the stairs is now a neat organized coat/shoe/dog accessory closet. I still need to work on the downstairs linen closet. The kitchen is a mess thanks to my husband having all his computer stuff out. He's rebuilding his computer (and buying parts with $ I wasn't aware of ) on my kitchen island & table. I can't wait for him to finish. After the downstairs is done then I'm heading upstairs where there's a storage walk - in that's in desparate need to being organized, the master walk - in, and 2 bathrooms that need to be scrubbed. It's probably going to take me all week. It wouldn't if I was more focused but I'm not. The garage REALLY needs to be tackled but that's a project for some other month! Why do I have so much CRAP!?!?
StNessa79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:57 PM   #246  

Nixmom- Glad your feeling better!

Vanessa- Haha thats funny. My house needs a good cleaning (well technically my dads house). We too need a smaller house. We got 5 bedrooms and 3 full, 2-1/2 bathrooms. Its just me and my dad. I feel your pain. It takes all day to clean. I try to keep my area cleaned but he isnt so good at keeping the kitchen clean. You should see part of our basement, its loaded with crap. Well my dads gf of 12 yrs died two years ago so we still have alot of her stuff in there.

Last edited by heather1979; 02-08-2009 at 10:59 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:32 AM   #247  

S/C/G: 267.5/see siggy/150

Height: 5'5

Good morning ladies, just popping in to say hello before heading off to work. I'm so excited, the snow is nearly gone and we're going to be near 60's temperature-wise all week! FINALLY. I'm so tired of the cold and snow, so ready for spring!
marimari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:43 AM   #248  

S/C/G: 174/see ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

Morning All,
Just popping in to say that I'm still here and hanging on by my fingernails. Dh (we call him Mr Fix-it around here) was able to locate a part for my dead ellipitcal, and after much modifying and hammering and awful noises from upstairs he was able to fix it! Yipppeeeee! I spent the weekend with my dd at the bowling center rooting her on in a tournament (she did fantastic, btw). So I didn't get any exercise in over the weekend. But today starts a new day and week, and I'm so looking forward to getting on the elliptical again!
JennyRaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:15 AM   #249  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Hi everyone, I'm still around, just not posting as much as I have been. My in-laws are coming in town next weekend so I've been busy cleaning and getting the house ready for company. It's not my ideal valentines weekend, but it's also my husbands birthday weekend so I can't complain too much.

My haircut is just a short shaggy bob. I'll try and get a pic online soon. I've been exercising still and resting a lot this weekend, trying to enjoy this 65 degree weather while it lasts. Hope everyone is hanging in there, we're almost to the end of this set of challenges. I'm excited about the next set coming up as well.
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:03 PM   #250  

mari- Same here! Its suppose to be in the 60's tommorow. Im sooo excited for another beautiful day.

Jenny- Glad you got your eliptical fixed. Those things are NOT my friend, lol. Im so out of shape I can hardly go 5 min on them things.

sparkle- Please do put up a pic, I wanna see the hair cut.

Well girls, Im gonna sign up at the local gym today. I heard throught the grapevine if I go today its only $16 a month and its going up to $26 after today. Its not 24 hours yet but oh well, it eventuallly will be.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:48 PM   #251  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

hey ladies!

thanks for all the concern and well wishes they are appreciated. i am popping in to say hello and let you know i am still alive just have way tooo much homework to catch up on to be on the internet a lot.

all of my teachers are willing to work with me and i have been at tutoring like every night so i know i will get it all done i should be okay by the beginning of next week

the car is smashed i am waiting on the insurance comp to figure out what they are going to do. luckily i am not hurt. i think i have followed all of the steps to protect my identity from theft hopefully it will be enough.

i have stayed OP! thts a major victory for me i am such an emotional eater. lets me know my weight loss is for the long haul this time.

k gotta run but will try to do personals later. take care ladies!
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:10 PM   #252  

S/C/G: 221.8/221.8/160

Height: 5'3

Good Afternoon! Not much time for personals, have a busy day at work. Well the good news is that I tried to workout this weekend. The bad news is that my DS decided not to take naps, so I only got about 15mins in on Sat and Sun, I guess it's better then nothing!! I did get up this morning at workout for an hour!! Have a great OP day!
scarahjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:45 PM   #253  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been MIA.

I had tests all week last week and the little girl has been sick all weekend...I swear it seems like she STAYS sick all the time! WTH???

Anywho...I'm off to post the final challenge...don't worry it isn't anything anyone will be behind in!
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:54 PM   #254  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

hey ladies! I am loving my HRM so far...I have burnt off close to 1,000 calories just through my exercise alone today, and I realize now why I am starving! I didn't realize my walking and the bike burned so much, and I see now that I am not eating enough. I upped my calories at lunch and it has helped. Normally I would be so guilty eating more, but I know with this thing that I need it for all this working out.

Brie, so glad to hear you are okay. I have been through a couple nasty car accidents and it is no fun waiting around on the insurance then finding something else to drive... hope it gets sorted out soon.
Purplefirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:55 PM   #255  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Default Final Mini-Challenge for Lovin' the Skin I'm in!

Final Mini-Challenge for the "Loving the Skin I'm in" challenge

Hey everyone! So only a few days left in this challenge before we get to put that scale back into our lives......I know we all starteed the New Year off with a BANG! All those resolutions....all the ways we were going to change our lives for the better this year. This is going to be our year....right???

Well.....now is about the time all those GREAT resolutions start to deflate......we lose our steam and get settled into a routine of ..."I'll start tomorrow!" or "I don't feel like working out....I will make it up later." The next thing you know.....A day is a week....a week is a month....and BAM December is here and we are no better off......

So, your challenge these next few days is to reaffirm yourself as to WHY your doing this. "I'm doing this because I want to go shopping and be able to find clothes I can fit in and feel confident in."

You can also use this time to discuss any problems you are having and ways to overcome them.....
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote