Old 10-09-2008, 02:49 PM   #496  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

bluemommy~I am so sorry about your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so stressed i am Starting from the beginning. A few days ago my DD got a job. We all were (are doing ). Then they receive a notice that they are being taken to court over their trailer. Would I babysit while they are in court. The bad news is they have 2 weeks to move out. stress stress and more stress. New job and moving at the same time . I think I have a babysitting job to help pay the bills, not now. Last evening I am taking a walk minding my own business when I found a mans wallet. For some reason I pick it up and put it in my pocket. I walked around there for 40 minutes hoping to see some one looking for their wallet. NO SUCH LUCK! I think to myself I will hail the first police car and turn it in. NOT one patrol officer drives by. I came home looked inside to see if there was a name. There was. I call the only number in the phone book with that name. NOT theirs. I spend 15 minutes trying to call the police and turn the wallet in. FINALLY an officer comes and takes the wallet. I have waited with bated breath to hear about my disability claim. I get a letter in the mail today saying they are not processing my SSI claim because I told them I wanted them to stop!!!!!! I am like WHAT are you talking about??!!?! I call their 800 number 3 times. Finally I get to talk to some one. She wasn't happy with me. But she did tell me that I would receive my disability the end of the month. Didn't know why I got a letter about SSI when I applied for disability. Does the left hand know what the right hand is doing?? Don't know!!!! I am happy to learn I will be able to pay my bills this month~~IF~~she had her information straight and something doesn't change.~~Right now I could tear into some Oreos. I don't like them, but something sinfully sweet sounds like the perfect stress reliever. I will not do that , I promise I won't do that. It isn't the answer, it isn't the cure for my stressed nerves. I don't need the guilty feelings that would follow. The problem would still be there, only compounded by the guilt. Okay ladies I am moving on, something. Catch ya all later. Pat
Dixiemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:09 PM   #497  

S/C/G: 225/see ticker/135

Height: 5'4

Blue Mommy- I am terribly sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.
Hang in there Dixie. I understand your frustration.
I have been to boot camp three times this week and did cardio on the day in between. Eating well and remaining on plan. *Here's to hoping for BIG loss when I go to my official weigh in next week*.
I am confident I will make my Christmas goal!
LadyinFlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:17 PM   #498  
:)

Height: 5'7

Hi Everyone!

I just joined the "Naked" challenge, so I thought, I might as well join this one, if you nice young chickadees don't mind.
oneupsteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:21 PM   #499  
Intuitive Eater

Hello again Stephi and
Blue Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:25 PM   #500  
:)

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Serenity View Post
Hello again Stephi and
and thanks.

So whats the average amount of weightage people are aiming to lose?
oneupsteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:53 PM   #501  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Ladies we will have to move to a new thread (after 500 posts, join us there!!)
Commitment to Christmas Continues Again!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153721

Last edited by mothermavis; 10-09-2008 at 08:59 PM.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote