Old 09-29-2008, 06:20 AM   #436  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

I am with ya.

Today I did get up and do my crunches. I am going to try to get at least 30 minutes of exercise each day this week and log everything I eat into Fitday. That both helps me see what I am eating ( & where my issues are) plus, sometimes, I'm embarassed to type that I "snuck" an extra piece of cake, who I am sneaking it on, I am the only one who cares what I weigh. Got to get past those wierd hang-ups I have. I think I have to get back to realizing that I am worth all the work this takes.

I am worth it.

Last edited by mothermavis; 09-29-2008 at 07:10 AM.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:55 AM   #437  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Happy Monday Morning everyone~I just did my weigh in for Monday. I am a happy camper. Drama add drum rolls 179 straight up!!! Happy dance cartwheels I am finally in 170ville!!!!!!!! Twenty pounds of me are now gone. WOOO HOOOO. Okay reality check seventeen pounds to my Christmas goal and my slinky sexy black dress. There are approx 12 weeks until Christmas. I need to bust my bootay to get there. Completely doable with hard work and commitment. I am with you Mother Mavis. Catch ya all later. Pat
Dixiemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:49 AM   #438  

S/C/G: 183/162/149

Height: 5'7''

Happy Monday girls! Good news- I am down another pound to 172! yay. 22 pounds to my christmas goal...pretty daunting but I'm about to go for a morning run and work my butt off to get there.

Have an awesome day ladies, we can do this!
goodday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:07 PM   #439  
Patty

S/C/G: 208/195.4/150

Height: 5'5"

Good morning,

I had a good WI. I'm down 1.4 lbs from my previous low weight. I might even be able to make my goal.

Have a great week everyone!
Slimmin Patty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:16 PM   #440  
On the Path

S/C/G: 400/280/150

Hiya, folks!

Way to go Pat. I *knew* you'd make the 170's. How exciting is that? Congrats on the court dress, too.

MM: I can relate to the "sneaking." I did a bit of that this week, and was absolutely disgusted. I mean, who am I kidding? I felt that I "needed" something, and went to freaking Swiss Cake rolls. I don't keep them, but my grandmother does. Grrr.

I'm happy to report that, despite bombing my test (not bombing, really, but not doing as well as I'd hoped), and eating out a couple of times this week, I've officially made 50 lbs lost this year. I'm so excited. I'm charging up the batteries for the camera and will be taking pictures so I can compare them.

My weight loss has slowed down which is a natural progression, I suppose, but it's still moving. I can take care of part of it by keeping a better eye on what I eat. I think I'm going to start journalling food this week.

Will check in again soon. One more week till I start the new job!!
EarthShaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:18 PM   #441  

S/C/G: 218/207.6/130

Height: 5'3

The weekend was alright. I did gain about a pound and a half. But I'm right back on it today. This afternoon I walked a mile. I'm trying to excercise more and that is going well. I hope everyone is having a good Monday.
barbarajean2605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:43 PM   #442  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

I was REALLY BAD at my bachlorette party yesterday! I KNOW that I did BIG TIME damage! I didn't weigh this morning, since I was scared to see the scale. I'm gearing up to do a good workout now before I put DD to bed. I'm going to have to WORK really hard to over come what I've done... *sigh*

MM - I think I'm going to join you in the morning crunches. I'm thinking 25 upper, 25 lower and 25 bicycle(which i LOATHE - but WORK) and doing a min of 25 pushups when i first get out of bed. I think it'll be just enough to jump start my morning, without taking too much time. I HATE MORNINGS!

I'm off to go and do a really good workout now. I'm doing yoga - since I know my body needs to stretch things out. I've been slacking on the exercise SO much! UGH!!! I don't know why I continue to do this to myself!!!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:17 PM   #443  

S/C/G: 225/see ticker/135

Height: 5'4

WOW! Great work everyone! Outstanding DixieMae! It is so encouraging to read everyone's commitment. Soon we'll be joining Dixie in "little black dresses"!
I have eaten on plan today and went to a torturous hour of bootcamp. I, too, am WELL WORTH the hard work that this takes, Mavis. Here we go ladies!!!
My weigh in is tomorrow - I'll be sure to report. *fingers crosses for good numbers*
LadyinFlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:04 AM   #444  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning everybody. hope ya'll are seeing the numbers you hope for. I saw the numbers I worked for, or wait, I didn't work, that's why it was the number I worked for and not the one I hoped for.

Pat, wtg on the 170's!!!

OK, not much time, got to get to work!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:10 AM   #445  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Good morning. As work and the wedding stuff is getting crazier and crazier - I have less and less time to come in here! UGH!

I'm back on plan though. Did 30 mins of yesterday - and today I'm going to remain on plan and exercise harder. I did start my morning off with some push ups. only 15 - but it's been awhile since I worked out at all! Hopefully Friday's weigh in will reflect hard work and at least get me back to where I was last Friday!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:35 AM   #446  
Intuitive Eater

Last day of September and I can say that I didn't make my goal (182). Closest I came to it this month was 185, not bad! I'll take it. It seems that I go thru cycles ... reach a new low and then gain a little, lose a little, lose a little more, reach a new goal ... repeat. So I'm fluctuating, but the overall trend has been down. I'm happy about that. Not too concerned with the fluctuations, that's normal. BTW, I happen to be in the "gain a little" part of that cycle right now. Not gonna update my stats until Friday's weigh in, hopefully by then I'll be back at the part where I reach a new low by then. lol

Dixiemae, again, congrats!

Eny, again, RELAX!

I just posted to you two in the Halloween thread but the wishes are just as sincere here (just shorter, lol)!

Lady, Mothermavis, you're right, you are worth it! Only you can take care of YOU like nobody else can!

barbarajean and Earth, glad you're keepin' at it! Don't give up!

Slimmin Patty, Goodday and Jen, congrats to you all on your loss! Keep it up!

joyra, you're almost there! You can do it. Everytime I reach a new low I bounce back up too (as stated earlier), just keep at it. As long as the trend is down, we're on the right track. I hear that if you're used to eating a set amount of calories that sometimes your body can break the plateau by increasing your calories for a day. Shakes things up a bit, I guess. Someplace tropical sounds nice!

Have a grat day!
Blue Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:51 AM   #447  
At it again

Good morning everyone!

You guys always seem to do so well on the exercise! That is absolutely my downfall. My loss has been kind of slow lately, but it's my own fault. I need to get MOVING!!! My brain gets it, but hasn't convinced the rest of me yet.

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by rmc9142; 09-30-2008 at 02:47 PM.
rmc9142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:04 PM   #448  

Hi Everyone~today is my bum around day. I have cleaned up on the house, dusting, dishes, laundry. I still have the happy bathroom to swipe down. I should be ready to start dinner. I didn't exercise yesterday my stomach was in a tizzy. Today it is better. I ate Tums like candy yesterday, didn't eat much. Like I said today is better. I have an early morning appointment tomorrow. I will be away for most of the morning. I will turn it into errand day. Library returns, deliver a few bills etc. I might run by and see my sister for awhile, I will be on that end of town; don't know yet. My break is almost over, got a few more things around here I want to get done. I will catch ya all later. Pat
Old 09-30-2008, 01:22 PM   #449  

Hi Girls~I just had a realization!!!!!!!OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I have a membership at the YMCA!!!!!!!!! TREADMILL~~WORKOUTS~~CLASSES~~SWIMMING~~ WEIGHT MACHINES!!! Hello Pat!!!! Y E A H A W W W W!!!!!!! OKAY!! No more excuses~No more slacking. This is serious, get down, get her done, butt kicking, get this weight off and get in shape time. Halloween is right around the cornor. The challenge is very doable!! Christmas is sneaking up fast my goal is 162 by Christmas. Doable!!!! Just get my royal rear in gear and do what I say I want to do. BLACK DRESS HERE I COME!!!!!!! My reality check for the day. Catch ya all later. Pati
Old 09-30-2008, 06:17 PM   #450  

S/C/G: 225/see ticker/135

Height: 5'4

Hi ladies,
I am not feeling well today (GI bug ICK)
I did go to weigh in and am down 4 lbs. Due to feeling yuck my only exercise has been couch to bathroom.
Hoping I feel better tomorrow.
LadyinFlux is offline   Reply With Quote