Old 09-30-2008, 07:35 PM   #451  
Intuitive Eater

Hope you feel better soon too, Lady! Congrats on the 4 pounds! That's great!
Blue Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:58 PM   #452  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Ladyinfluk~Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hope you feel better tomorrow.
Dixiemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:15 PM   #453  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Wow Pat - i just realized that I've dished out a TON of stickers for the Halloween challenge! I did a good workout tonight. I HAVE to get my "oops Pounds" back off. Hopefully by Friday I'll be back to where I was LAST Friday!

I'm hanging in - still shooting for #175 by Halloween, and #163.6 by Christmas! I can't have many more "Oops" days though!!!

Alright my lovlies... off to bed with my little head!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:41 PM   #454  

Eny~I love each and every sticker, actually I missed a sticker for one of the quizzes!! Don't be hard on yourself my friend. You only get married once. Enjoy your time to shine. The pounds will come off, right now be happy. I am happy for you!! Does team spider get a sticker for 1st weeks biggest looser? JOKING!!! Relax and take some time just for yourself, you deserve it!!!! Pat
Old 10-01-2008, 09:55 AM   #455  
On the Path

S/C/G: 400/280/150

Aww, Lady, hope you feel better soon. Congrats on the 4, though

Way to go on the YMCA, Pat! That's awesome. I'm still looking for a beginning yoga class -- the others interfere with my second job and are by no means beginning. (Ouchie!)

Off to the gym, just popping in to say hi.
EarthShaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:02 AM   #456  

S/C/G: 183/162/149

Height: 5'7''

Good morning!

despite having a little cold myself kind of making it hard to run, I am down another pound this morning to 171! 21 pounds in 12 weeks...Xmas here I come

Congrats on all your hard work girls, we can do this!
goodday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:45 PM   #457  

Hi Everyone~I had an appointment this morning at 9. When I got done I swung by my lawyers office to see when the new court date is. I got the shock of my life. She told me I don't need a court date if I agree and sign these papers. We went over them. I asked a ton of questions. Then signed them. They will be filed tomorrow. We have settled out of court!!!!!! Now I am free to start my new life as ms Dixiemae aka Pat. I don't know where this journey will lead me, but I will discover that one step and one day at a time. He has no holds over my head any more.

After I finished my errands I went to my sisters house. I couldn't wait to tell her the settlement is a done deal. Then My oldest sister walks in with Uncle Gene. I had not met him before. He is wonderful. Then my 2 cousins come in. And brought my brand new 2nd cousin??? (One of my cousins daughters had a baby 6 weeks ago-not sure of the relationship title). We played cards and talked up a storm. It was a very pleasant and relaxing afternoon. N O W I have to get busy with other things. I will catch ya all later. Pat
Old 10-02-2008, 06:26 AM   #458  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Dixiemae aka Pat... wow, I am so happy for you. This has been such a stressful time for you and how wonderful to be able to put it behind you.

Earthshaker, so good to hear from you! Hope all is well.

Goodday, you are doing great. Rock on!

Eny- here comes the bride!!

I am doing ok, not sure why the weight is not melting off me, but not going to worry much until Monday.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:46 AM   #459  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Pat- THAT'S AWESOME! I'm sure that's a HUGE stress off of you!!!

I picked up the marriage license this morning. I'm SO excited beyond words!!!! Plus i've been doing good getting my exercise in the last few days. I did just eat a peanut butter cup for breakfast though... *sigh* I'm going to have to work off the extra sugar!

Ok lots to do in the next few days!!! I'll check back!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:57 AM   #460  
At it again

That's so great Pat! I'm sure that's a big weight off of your shoulders!

It's great to read about everyone still making great food choices and getting their exercise done. It's soooo hard week after week, isn't it? I'm trying not to think of this as a diet, but rather the "new" normal. Just wish it would get a bit easier.

Earth, what type of gym do you belong to? Does anyone else go to a gym? I just got a flyer for a local gym and I'm thinking about joining. To be honest, the thought is a bit intimidating. I mean I'm finally feeling good about myself, but I'm not sure I can maintain that feeling if I'm the only frumpy middle aged mom amongst all the hard bodies, you know? I used to belong to Curves, which was full of ladies in the same boat as me, but I found their equipment and routine to be very limiting. I think I'm going to visit the new gym to see what the atmosphere is like. Then I have to have a serious discussion with myself about making the commitment to go. Anyone want to share their experiences joining a gym?

Eny, I hope tomorrow is a fabulous day . . . and just the first of many, many, many fabulous days!

Last edited by rmc9142; 10-03-2008 at 05:18 PM.
rmc9142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:00 AM   #461  

S/C/G: 218/207.6/130

Height: 5'3

Good morning everyone!

This week has been good. I've been sticking to my food plan and exercising everyday. The weight is coming off slowly. I did lose a pound.

I hope everyone is doing good. Have a good weekend!
barbarajean2605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:16 AM   #462  

Hi Everyone~Yesterday was a ME day. I did a lot of thinking, sorting through feelings and emotions, made some decissions, finding solid ground to start my new life at. I was able to stay calm and focused. Eating was OP I took 2 days off from exercise. I am now ready to get back on the wagon.

Eny~How are you? Tomorrow is the big day! You will be in my thoughts. You will be the most beautiful bride ever. YEAHAW!!

Catch ya all later. Pat
Old 10-03-2008, 03:54 PM   #463  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Eny, I want to add my best wishes to Pat's. Enjoy your big day. We are so happy for you!!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:29 PM   #464  

S/C/G: 225/see ticker/135

Height: 5'4

Hello ladies,
I am checking in- finally. I was REALLY out of it with that GI bug. NO exercise for 3 days. YIKES! I guess the up side was I couldn't eat poorly, 'cuz I really didn't eat.
Anyway, feeling MUCH better today, and went to the gym this evening for 45 minutes on the eliptical.
Hope everyone is well!
LadyinFlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:54 PM   #465  

Location: In the great state of Iowa long the Mississippi River

S/C/G: 285.0/285/180.0

Height: 5'10

Howdy all!! It has been a while since I have last posted, however I have not given up the goal of 54lbs off by christmas!! It is so good to see so many people doing so well it really inspires me!!! I have gained 5lbs back , however it has been due to the loss of my dad. After his death my weight loss came to a stop and i stayed the same for a few weeks, however now I am up 5lbs. I will try harder this week , however it is hard since I am an emotional eater.

Best wishes to all

Lori in the Hawkeye state
mommapossum is offline   Reply With Quote