Old 06-06-2008, 09:25 PM   #1  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Default Ultimate Goal Challenge--June (Month 7)

Everyone is welcome. There are no specific rules. Post early and post often. The main purposes for this thread are support and to report progress. The goal of the challenge is for you as an individual to meet your "ultimate goal". I wish you the best on this journey and I will be here to support you along the way.

We have a small dedicated group but we would love for more people to join us!

Last edited by Shay; 06-06-2008 at 09:27 PM.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:27 PM   #2  
My Evolution

Hi everyone. Here is the new thread. I don't know about you but I missed 3FC today. I was so happy when I was able to get back on!
Old 06-06-2008, 10:04 PM   #3  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

i know i was dissappointed when i came home this afernoon to find it down. oh well it is computer it happens. about a year ago my husband went to redo our computer and he thought he had all of our pictures moved over but he did not so we lost 3 years or so worth of pictures ouch. he has learnd since then to put them on a disk at regualar intervals.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 03:49 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 212/190'ish/125

Height: 5' 2"

Hey all!! I was bummed yesterday, too! Glad we are up and running again!
ggmugsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 09:24 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

I'm HERE!!! Things are ok - exercise is on track - food's ok - but not great (not even good really) I'm having a really hard time feeling the "full" feeling. It's frustrating. I'm not waiting until Monday to weigh in though... which is not a problem for me really. Hoping to see a loss!!!

Ok girls - i'm off for now - have a little one to tuck in

Good night girls!!!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 06:56 AM   #6  
My Evolution

Good morning everyone,
I hope you are having a great weekend! I'm a bit tired but overall it has been a decent weekend. I'm supposed to start my running program today. I will let you know how that goes.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:52 AM   #7  

Shay - that sounds fun! I keep telling DBF that I want a treadmill. the weather in MI changes too much for me to be able to be consistent with an outdoor program.

GG - how "whittling your middle" going? I've definately been doing a lot of waist work! I need it to go down to look good in that dress

aug - how are you doing???

So here's a question for all of us... since we're in the Ultimate Goal Challenge - do you have a goal date set that you're aiming to hit your Ultimate Goal? My original one was Christmas - but that back slide did a number on me! (gaining #15 back) I'm still working towards it - but I think I'm having a hard time finding the light at the end of the tunnel! *ugh*

Ok girls - it's time for me to go buy groceries! WISH ME LUCK!
Old 06-08-2008, 03:20 PM   #8  

Hey all!

I hope Haley and TTTA find us!

Enygirl - I did The FIRM Power Yoga yesterday and I feel every muscle around my ribs. It's GREAT. I hit a new low this morning, too. My official WI is tomorrow and I'm really hoping I'm out of the 170's.

I have no idea what my ultimate goal weight really is. The lowest I ever remember weighing as an adult is 149 and I weighed that for one day. WW tells me I should be 125 - 131. I can't even imagine that. I've set 125 as my goal so I still have 45 pounds to go. At a pound a week I'm in this for at least another year. My 10th anniversary is next May and DH and I have talked about going back to the Caribbean to a Sandals resort. That will probably be my reward.

Shay - I'm with you. I'm tired, too. I definitely think the weather is a huge part of it. We had a couple of sunny days in the 80's a few weeks ago and now it's not even 60* here. Brrrrrr. Cloudy and grey. Icky. Napping weather, IMO. lol.

Have a great Sunday everybody!
Old 06-08-2008, 03:24 PM   #9  
My Evolution

Enygirl--Good question. I have so much to lose that I think realistically that I would like to lose 100 pounds by my b-day next year, July 25th. The additional 20 lbs by December 2009. As you get smaller it gets harder. I may lose the 100 or even 90 and be happy so we shall see.

I started this year stating 2008 is my year and that is the reason I started this challenge. This has been my year not necessarily for weight loss but for getting healthier and taking better care of myself. I totally do not have any complaints here.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:42 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 278/275/125

Height: 5'3"

Hello Everyone! I would like to join in on the "ultimate" goal. My first goal is to lose 10% of my weight by my birthday at the end of September. That's the only "deadline" I have for my weight loss at this point in time. When I get to the 10% goal, I'll make other "micro" goals on my way to the "ultimate" one.

I'm new on the site, so wish me well!
AJ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 06:53 AM   #11  
Haley wants to run!

Height: 5'9"

hey girls, ive been under the weather since friday...feeling a little better today but not much. unfortunately being sick for me DOES NOT keep the appeteite away. but at fridays weighin i was down 2lbs and i forgot to measure i just reliezed.

Welcome AJ28
Haley8203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:26 AM   #12  

AJ - We're fun here!

GG- that's awesome - I'm waiting until the end of the month to measure again. It's hard to imagine getting my waist down to 27" (size 8) - that's 6.5" to go! AH! But I just have to keep working at it - right??? I'm like you though - the smallest I've ever been is a size 10, and that was the summer between my Freshman and Sophomore years of HIGH SCHOOL!!!

I think my ultimate goal is still #120-#130. So i'm in for another year if I do this #1 a week. (first I have to start losing again!*sigh*) I'd really like to be "Overweight" at Christmas - which is #34 away... so i really need to get my butt going, and start eating a TON better!

Ok - here's the *new* question of the day... (I'm into this learning more about me stuff right now) What are your TRIGGER FOODS You know the ones that when you eat, you can't seem to stop - and eat past full? Here are mine:
Pizza - any kind, any topping... I eat and eat it until I'm WAY past full. I can't trust myself with it (not yet). I even tried on Saturday to eat a salad before I had any pizza and I STILL ate 3 slices!
My other one - Chinese take out! I LOVE sweat & Sour Chicken! I will eat an ENTIRE pt. of the stuff And polish off a deep fried egg roll!

Now the thing is - I don't want to avoid them at all costs - but I'm trying to learn how to limit them. I have cut back on buying them for the family too!

Shay - you'll be happy to know that I got my book back from my mom. Right now I'm entering (re-entering) stage 2. Right now it's weird, because I think about food (in a different way) more then I did 2 weeks ago. it's really weird though....

Ok girls - I'm off for now. I look forward to seeing what everyone's trigger foods are.

Last edited by Enygirl; 06-09-2008 at 10:28 AM.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:18 PM   #13  

AJ28 - Welcome to our happy little group!! 10% is a great first goal.

Haley - I hope you feel better soon! Awesome job on the 2 pound loss!!

Shay - Regardless of the number on the scale I think you've made great strides toward health so far this year. I'm sure you'll see a lot of changes between now and next July.

Enygirl - You got those exercise shoes on?? I kissed the 170's goodbye this morning!! 168.8!!! I'm also thrilled to report I have lost 20% of my former self!! Yee-hawwwwww!!!

I started HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) this week and I think that's how I lost 2.4 pounds. I hadn't lost anything last week so that may be part of it, too.

Hope everybody is On Plan and happy!!
Old 06-09-2008, 02:20 PM   #14  

GG - WTG!!! You're going to be hard to keep up with! GOOD JOB!!!

I didn't weigh in today - I'm attempting to keep it at the every 2 weeks w/ my sister. Hopefully it will help me to not obsess about the number! I know that Monday's weigh in is going to be tricky - as TOM is supposed to show up soon! *ugh* oh well - just par for the course.

I'm going to see a doctor on the 23rd to discuss options, and other forms of motivation... I need to re-learn how to eat! Weird huh?

Last edited by Enygirl; 06-09-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:15 PM   #15  
My Evolution

Welcome AJ28! We look forward to getting to know you.

Haleygirl--I hope you feel better soon.

Trigger foods--Ice cream, hummus, baked chips

gg--Congrats on all of the fabulous progress!

Enygirl--Relearning how to eat is not too weird, because it is just a different way of saying you working towards a healthy lifestyle