Old 06-30-2008, 08:45 PM   #91  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

I'm back! I am trying to catch up on all the threads I haven't posted in for a week or so. I'm not even half way there. Summer is my busy season. But I have missed you so.

I am up 1.8 this week but TOM is here. No exercise to speak of in the past week but no bingeing either so I am happy about that. I know I am over 90 days binge free now. I bought two new swimsuits for my vacay to Myrtle Beach as a reward.

Personals...

Enygirl--You are doing fantastic! Congrats!

gg--The Blue team is always chatty except on the weekends which drives me crazy. That's when I need the most support. I had to read through a little over 10 pages after being gone for a little over a week.

TTTA--Did you give the program a try? I need to start over. I really need to get on it. October 26 will be here before I know it. I need to at least be able to walk 6.2 miles. At this rate I know I can't.

Haley--I ditto gg on measuring or at least using clothes. The scale is only one way of measuring progress.

Karyn--The lady did have some good questions but walking out IMO was a great choice. I think we learn something from every situation and using her questions to do some soul searching is a great way to turn it into a positive experience.

I could win a gold medal in self sabotage. It can be a vicious cycle for me. Right now I am doing a good job of not engaging in it. A situation that may trigger some self sabotage is I plan to go clothes shopping and I know I will get depressed by the size I have to buy and not happy with the way the clothes look on me but....I will not turn to food.

Tomorrow starts a new month. I can not believe it. Time is flying!
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 12:09 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 275/259/130

Height: 5'3"

Shay- it's good to hear from you again! I was almost worried... I need to start over too- I went once, and then last week just got away from me!

My husband and I went to the Brown Palace for the weekend. It was absolutely fabulous, but my body is so unhappy with me! (Or my scale, I should say...) We walked all over Denver all weekend, but we also ate, and ate, and ate... Room service was sooo good, the chocolate covered strawberries were soooo good, the creme brulee was soooooooooo good...

The scale was not so good, and the trip to the gym tomorrow is going to be down right brutal!

gg- I want a star. I am totally motivated to earn it this week!!

Karyn- how are you doing this week?
TimeToTryAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 12:27 AM   #93  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

TTTA--You know I wouldn't stay away forever. I'm addicted to this website! I was so busy and tired I didn't even experience withdrawal symptoms like I normally do if I can't get on here.

Here is the new thread:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145213
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote