Old 05-06-2008, 07:30 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 200/192.5/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtiger View Post
Scale was down a little today. We'll see if it stays off. Official weigh-in is Friday, so I'll let ya know then. Today is teacher appreciation day and they served us lunch. I ate a little too much so dinner will have to be pretty small. That's okay, I can adjust.

See ya later, Mindy
great job glad to hear the scale is moving! i hope you lunch was wonderful ^___^ i didn't realize you were a teacher, must be hard work, well depending on the grade and all i might be.
Mousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 07:54 PM   #62  

hi guys, hope your still all doing excellent!!
i think i might have widdled my way down to a 193 again, im not holding my breath on it cause my scale seems to hate me.

i got my exercise and strength training in today, a bit sore now tho. my eating is in check, i think i might have even been good enough today i can have a soda ^__^
Old 05-08-2008, 05:05 AM   #63  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Thats great to hear mousai, keep up the good work

I've been doing alright..ate a little more than I should have, but nothing unhealthy and I've managed to keep the comfort food to a minimum. I swam about 34 laps yesterday so I should have burnt off a good 300 cals doing that. And hopefully I'll be starting work again this week which should help keep me pre occupied.

I just seem to be maintaining weight at the moment though (which is better than gaining)
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:31 AM   #64  
Mz. Matherne

S/C/G: 285/275/150

I lost 1 pound this week, so 9 pounds to go!!
dandk0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 06:48 PM   #65  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoz View Post
Thats great to hear mousai, keep up the good work

I've been doing alright..ate a little more than I should have, but nothing unhealthy and I've managed to keep the comfort food to a minimum. I swam about 34 laps yesterday so I should have burnt off a good 300 cals doing that. And hopefully I'll be starting work again this week which should help keep me pre occupied.

I just seem to be maintaining weight at the moment though (which is better than gaining)
thanks ^___^ i definately will keep it up!

hmm i havent tried swimming as a work out, maybe ill try that some time this summer. go to the beach or something and swim.
good luck on getting back into work!
Old 05-08-2008, 06:48 PM   #66  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandk0204 View Post
I lost 1 pound this week, so 9 pounds to go!!
NICE keep it going dandk!
Old 05-09-2008, 09:35 AM   #67  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Scale is down 2 pounds since Sunday. Got to change my ticker. CW- 222.

See ya later.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 12:31 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 178/168/150

Just checking in. I weighted myself yesterday and today and it was the same, so I'm excited... and can say I have lost four pounds!

I'm 172. EEKKKK... that still sounds bad... but at least I'm almost out of the 170's. I'd rather be closer to 160 than 180.

I did a half hour bike ride Monday. Tuesday I did a 15 min workout video...and yesterday nothing.

I've been so good staying away from the cookies! They are my downfall. I could be eating better, as I'm not having enough veggies... but at least I'm staying away from the junk food... which is always killer for me.

That's all for now...

Keep up the good job ladies... I see some others are down a pound or two as well. Yeah!
luvthelighthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 01:26 PM   #69  
Burning it away

Well done mtiger and luvthelighthouse, you guys have done brill! What are you guys doing that I'm not?!

Actually I have no idea how my weight is, I feel a bit too horrified to go near the scales at the moment..
Old 05-12-2008, 01:22 AM   #70  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtiger View Post

Scale is down 2 pounds since Sunday. Got to change my ticker. CW- 222.

See ya later.
AWESOME WORK!!!
ill add that to the lists in a bit ^___^
Old 05-12-2008, 01:27 AM   #71  

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvthelighthouse View Post
Just checking in. I weighted myself yesterday and today and it was the same, so I'm excited... and can say I have lost four pounds!

I'm 172. EEKKKK... that still sounds bad... but at least I'm almost out of the 170's. I'd rather be closer to 160 than 180.

I did a half hour bike ride Monday. Tuesday I did a 15 min workout video...and yesterday nothing.

I've been so good staying away from the cookies! They are my downfall. I could be eating better, as I'm not having enough veggies... but at least I'm staying away from the junk food... which is always killer for me.

That's all for now...

Keep up the good job ladies... I see some others are down a pound or two as well. Yeah!

NICE JOB!! thats great progress!! i hope i can keep up!
junk food kills everyone, my killer is soda @___@ im addicted to the stuff i swear. so i know how you feel.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:28 AM   #72  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoz View Post
Well done mtiger and luvthelighthouse, you guys have done brill! What are you guys doing that I'm not?!

Actually I have no idea how my weight is, I feel a bit too horrified to go near the scales at the moment..
i know the feeling of fearing the scale. im dreading looking at it tomorrow, i was out with my boyfriend for this bday so im hoping i didnt do too badly. i dont seem to have but i was very lazy.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:39 AM   #73  

well im back from my lovely weekend. my boyfriends birthday is tomorrow so we went out this week end since i cant see him tomorrow. some how i managed not to go utterly over board on eating, i think i may have even gotten overly concerned as my calories are very low. today wasnt too good fro eating either, my boyfriend let me sleep through breakfast, and i didnt eat until almost 4 with my family. which is fine 'cept i had a major mood crash from no food and started crying at the restaurant.

i did however get 2 hours of walking in today while we were antiquing for my mum's mothers day. and i turned down icecream after dinner/lunch and got a fruit smoothy instead which seems to have been much better.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:15 AM   #74  
Burning it away

Mousai I think you're gonna be pleasantly surprised when you do hit the scales! I too passed over ice cream on the weekend and stuck to a packet of carrot sticks, although yesterday i started a major binge. It's a new day though. Hope you have a good week beginning, keep up the great work
Old 05-12-2008, 01:58 PM   #75  

thanks!!
you be sure to keep up the good work too ^___^