Old 05-03-2008, 07:44 AM   #61  

S/C/G: HW:200+/LW:120/CW:142

Height: 5'1 and a 1/2" (yes the 1/2" matters!)

Thanks for all the welcoming words! It's great to see some familiar faces as well as people who are new (to me). I hope to get to know y'all well over the coming weeks.

I actually didn't do much today as far as WEED - I haven't been feeling 100% for a little while, and after doing some research online and talking to some friends, I've come to the conclusion that I have some sort of intestinal bug/parasite. Sorry if that's too much info, but after living in a foreign country we get very used to sharing personal details of our digestive system! Anyway, I'm starting meds today and should hopefullly be better in the next week.

The good news is that the nausea makes food unappealing. The bad news is that I have no energy for exercise. So today I concentrated on water intake (as well as hot tea) and went grocery shopping so that I can cook more in the coming week, as opposed to getting food in restaurants. It's MUCH easier to control my oil/salt/sugar intake that way.

That's all for me. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
JenMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 01:52 PM   #62  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Mornin everyone! I hope the weekend is off to a great start! Mine is, I went to the gym this morning got in 35 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the treadmill (Jogging 25 minutes ) I feel like I have been selling my self short of what I am capable of because I didn't think I could. Yesterday I just went and promised myself I wouldn't stop until I really couldn't or I ran out of time (meeting DH in the hot tub at a specific time). I ran out of time. I just kept going and going. Today I am sore, so I didn't push myself for so long but I increased my speed a bit. I left the I don't feel like it/I cant do it attitude at the door of the gym!!!!!
after doing my hour at the gym I came home and got in my mmunches and some stretching and some strength training but didn't have the strenght to do it. I'll have to get a different schedule for myself to get it all in on my days off.
Anyway todays WEED
W 120 oz
E see above DONE
E1200 calories
D My body is capable, my mind needs to get there.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 11:53 AM   #63  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

It is pretty quiet around here this weekend. Where is everybody? So I bought yet another new scale. The last one just really sucked. This one seems to be pretty accurate. It doesn't vary much. So I have once again adjusted all my stats and now I'm ready to rock. This scale comes in a lot heavier than the others. I actually think it is close to the doctor type scale we use at school. I'll check it out tom.

It was a busy weekend. My son had his first college play. He was the lead in his play and it was fun to watch. He did a great job. He also had a choir concert on Sat. followed directly by the play. He was running, as were we, from one side of campus to the other. Good thing it is a small campus. This is what my life is like, with not one, but two, performing children.

I have worked out hard this week and my knees are really sore. I think I will just take a nice walk today, since it is beautiful here.

Hope to hear from some of you today. I'll check back later.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 12:45 PM   #64  
mtiger

Wink

I forgot to post my weed earlier. So here it is.

W- 3 bottles
E- 1400-1500 calories
E- Just walking today, due to sore knees
D- Hit a roadblock? Go around it.
Old 05-04-2008, 12:50 PM   #65  
Calorie Counter

Hi Mindy! I cant believe how quiet this weekend is. I also pushed myself really hard this weekend. I probably wont get in an actual workout this weekend but I am going to help my stepdad put together his pig pen this afternoon (he's pretty sick and cant get it done himself so DH and I are going up there to do it). That and chasing 7 kids around their property I will burn some extra calories.

Today is the 3 month mark in my challenge with my friends, winner gets 25% of the pot. I am no where near the top, but I am not atthe bottom either. Running the last two days, my body is sore and holding water right now so the scale is up but I didn't expect to win at this weigh in). I am kicking it into high gear for the next three months for my anniversary trip I really want to lose 15 pounds so my body better cooperate!!!!! The final weigh in for this challenge is Aug 4 So I am hoping I have a better chance to win the 75%.
Todays WEED
W 80 oz
Ebuilding a pig pen, chasing kids
E1200 or so
D keep movin!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 05:28 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

This has been a quiet weekend on the board hasn't it? I stayed the same this week. When I looked at my stats, I've been around the same weight for about 6 weeks. I guess I know how to maintain! I'm going to vary things a little but otherwise continue with what I'm doing. My clothes are fitting good and some are even loose. I can't complain about that!

Back to WEED:

W- drink it- I've been lax this weekend
E- Mindful
E- Pilates or Yoga
D- everthing in balance
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:08 PM   #67  
mtiger

Wink

Jcat- Building a pigpen. Sounds like fun. I have so much work like that to do it isn't funny. I have a horse's stall to finish, chicken coop to revamp, goat house needs some work, compost bin to build. Then there is all the flower beds to clean up, weed, replant etc. I haven't hardly been in the house this weekend, and it shows. Yikes!! Good luck with your kicking it into gear. I'm with ya. Even though my knees are shot, I could still walk 3 miles. I even jogged about 3/4 mile.

Grazer- I will be so happy to get to a comfortable weight. I know I can maintain once I get there.

Shari will hopefully start the new thread sometime tonight, so I will look for all of you there tom.
Old 05-05-2008, 05:46 AM   #68  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Here we go:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...70#post2185470
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote