Old 05-01-2008, 04:18 PM   #46  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Oh boy *sighs*

I dozed off after doing my mmunches and pushups..........in the flipping gym while my coworkers were doin their video. it was funny, i dozed for about 15 minutes when one of them shouted at the tv and I woke up........one of the girls says "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! You woke the baby!!!!"

I feel better though

I think I'm gonna have to change my eating plan here. We only have 2 microwaves in the upstairs office and one of them doesn't work well at all. It took it 5 minutes at full power to heat up a thawed frozen meal. Nice huh? Not *sighs*

so I'll be back to my soup, but instead of heating it here, I'll heat it in the morning at home, pour it into a soup sized thermos, and make pita sandwiches for the week. What I think I'll do is just make a big bowl of tuna/chicken/turkey salad and portion them out into half cup servings...that way I can put them in the 1/2 cup ziploc bowls. In the evening I can pack the two together and just grab and go in the morning....heating my soup while I make breakfast.

What do you ladies think?? It'll save me time in the morning I hope.

We found another house last night after seeing 3 of them. This one needs some work...the agent didn't like it but he's more interested in selling us a home we really can't afford. The point of it for us is to buy a home, pay it off in about 5 years or so, and sell it when we have to move or DH retires out of the USAF. Wish us luck, i'm waiting on a call to see if there's any bids on it at all. It's been sitting for a month.

Last edited by Holyteror; 05-01-2008 at 04:23 PM. Reason: cuz i'm still asleep i guess...
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 06:18 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Made all my WEEDs for the day. I think I ate okay except for lunch- maybe a bit too much carb and no fruit or veg but what is a PMSish girl supposed to do?

Let's keep'er goin for the weekend!

W- chug
E- mindful- reduce the carbs
E-???
D- "Everybody's workin' for the weekend..."
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 07:35 PM   #48  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

wow you guys are all geeked and hyped up today. So much going on. Let me catch my breath. Vacations, YEAH!! HAVASU!!! YEAH!!! Sleep. YEAH!!! ARGH!! No fun in sight for me for a while. However, summer is a comin'. I believe I have 27 school days left this year.

I am on the same wave length as all of you. I want to lose some more fat poundage before this challenge is over.
Man if I keep losing at this rate, I will be old and gray, but skinny. Today is measurement day. I am checking that every two months. First two months I had lost 12 inches. I will let you know tom. what the last 2 months held. Plus tom. is weigh-in. I don't have my hopes up, but I could always get lucky.

Have to go workout tonight. I am gonna "Shred" with Jillian and "WATP" with my other bud Leslie. See ya all tom.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 08:15 PM   #49  
Calorie Counter

Evening Ladies I found out today that I am going to be a MOVIE STAR! Well not the star or anything, and it isn't a movie or anything but I have to , eh-hem I mean GET to be in a corporate video. I don't really know anything about it but they are getting interviews with people from each plant. I happen to be on a committee that has had the most success, blah blah blah so we are being interviewed (5 of us). Crappy thing is DH took tomorrow off and the kids are going to daycare so we can be alone for the day. Now I have to go into work (only for a half hour).
BUT I have a great plan: up and out of the house at 6:30 work out until 8:15. DH gets to the gym, we get into the hot tub. I get up and leave said hottub by 8:45 home shower out of the house by 925 get to work at 950 clock in. Sit in this interview for 30 minutes, get my DH and let him tour the plant (did I tell you I am making him come with me??) Then We head back to town (plant is 15 minutes out of town) do lunch, then a movie, then pick up the kids. BREATHE!!! Then cook dinner hang with the kids, maybe have a drink or two then HIT THE BED!!!!!!!!!!

So Yeah, I am planning a long workout tomorrw including: 30 minutes elliptical, 30 minutes jogging, and 30 minutes swimming. I will hit the weight machine at home. I may take a class, but I doubt it.

okie dokie time for swim lessons (I skipped Tommy's I forgot to pack his stuff.)
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 10:52 PM   #50  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

JCAT... you're on set in 5 minutes.... CAN WE PLEASE GET HAIR AND MAKEUP!!! Congrats on your BIG debut.

K ladies.... I ate bad tonight. got a full schedule tomorrow. Departure time is 1:30 pm. Bought my son tickets to the Stagecoach Festival in Coachella Valley (was his Christmas present). BIG country music festival this weekend. So the whole house is going to be desolate. Almost, but only almost, wish I was staying home to catch up on exercise.... And if you believe that then I have some ocean front property in Arizona I wanna sell ya!

I am going to push HARD next week when I get back. Want another 5 lbs gone by Memorial Day... I can do it. We can do it.

Mitger
for an Inch-credible measuring tape moment for you tomorrow!

Grazer- you get my vote for best WEEDy today. Good work staying on plan across the board!

Nchelle - nice bargain swapping on hours and coming out the WINNER!

HolyT - breathe honeybunny. The right house will come. Dont feel like you have to have the next one or the next one. I know I get caught up in the want it moment. Your blessing is around the corner. Let it find you!

Mmavis - I know you can, I know you can!

Jlea - Any job news? or am I behind?

I'm getting stink eye from my BF at the moment. Have to go back outside and help pack.... guess I better run *sniffle* Be good ladies... I'll try to pop on tomorrow before I leave!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 01:56 AM   #51  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Oh many coachella? I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the house we looked at yesterday was being sold "as is" and the VA won't approve a sale like that since it needs work.

My hubby's having our agent look into a house we looked at before. My MIL requested one with space for their RV. Figures as much...this one has it.

Ok off to do some schoolwork.....give me the strength to make it through....

Congrats on the movie debut...can I get an autographed copy?????
Old 05-02-2008, 06:42 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning everybody.

Nixmom, have a great time!

HT, I agree, the house will come, don't settle because you want to own a house now. Room for the RV? (can you hear me shudder)

Jc, today's song, how bout "We all just want to be a big Rock Star..." Have fun!!

Mtiger - good luck with the battle of the tape....

Grazer - it feels good to stick with it doesn't it. I always wonder why I can't keep it up every day, since I feel so much better when I do.

Official weigh in is today and I am back to Ticker Weight! Most of the vacation tonnage is gone!

W 4L
E Just did the dreaded crunches and an abs & back workout. Running is going to wait until after work and hoping to get a lunch time walk in, but it's raining so we will have to see how it is at noon.
E OP
D I owe, I owe, so off to work I go.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 07:43 AM   #53  

S/C/G: HW:200+/LW:120/CW:142

Height: 5'1 and a 1/2" (yes the 1/2" matters!)

Dear WEEDers,

Hello from a long lost former WEEDer. Emphasis on the "lost" - I need to come back to the fold! I did the New Year's challenge, then started the St. Patty's challenge, then (very rudely, I apologize) disappeared. I ended up doing some traveling during our 6 week school break for Chinese New Year and didn't have internet access. That was probably just an excuse, though, to totally forget to care about food and exercise. In the time I've been gone I've stopped exercising and started eating junk again, and can see and feel the results. Blech.

So I'm back, if y'all don't mind. I see you're in the middle of a challenge, but I would love to post here to help myself get back on track. I move back to the States at the beginning of August, so that's 12 weeks, and my goal right now is to simply be not this fat.

I hope you all are doing well - I'm so glad to see lots of people who are sticking with it and making steady progress. It's inspiring and I appreciate the example.

Glad to be back!
JenMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:07 AM   #54  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Yeah they drive one of those big ones.....has a big rig that pulls it. Hubby's got our agent looking at one we've already seen.

dangit, allergies got me already this morning. gonna be a long day.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:29 AM   #55  
Calorie Counter

Mornning!

HolyT my agent was trying to get us to do the same thing. Buy a house we couldn't afford. We had to do a lot of work to our house (the prior owners did some strange things to it), but we love it! It took us about 7 months before we found the right one.

Welcome back JenMusic! The more the merrier!!!!! Did you have a good time on your travels??

MMavis congrats!!

Nixmom have a GREAT time!!!
Old 05-02-2008, 09:48 AM   #56  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Talking

Locked and loaded girlies!

Welcome back JenMusic! I'm a newbie since you've been here. Look forward to getting to know ya!

Okay... I'm off to run errands before the road trip. I hope to bring back some pictures to share with you! You girls stand tall and think and act positive all weekend okay? Believe me, I'll be thinking about ya everytime I get a plate of food in front of me!

Type to ya Monday....... and thanks for all the trip well wishes. I'm sure it will be FABULOUSO!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 03:42 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

JenM- I'm so glad you're back. Once in a while one of us give a shout out to you!

HolyT- Hang in there. You'll land your dream home.

JCat- Congrats on the debut!

Nix- Have a great time!

MM- I love eating well because I feel better. Dang thing is- I can't remember that or don't care when I feel like eating crap! Congrats on the loss!

MTig- GL with the tape measure. I've been tempted to try that, especially now the scales aren't moving like they did, and I always put it off.

We were visiting Grandma today and that place is a boobey trap for me. I have mindlessly eaten piles of junk today and now I feel like crap. PMS can't be an excuse for everything!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 07:16 PM   #58  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Wow there are so many of us active here lately it is getting hard to respond to everyone. I'll do my best to keep up.

As you all know my scales are stupid, the old one and the new one. I saw 3 different weights today, so I took the one I saw the most, 220. If that is true I am down 1.5. I plan on rectifying the situation this weekend by returning new piece of crap and getting something different. The tape measure shows I am down 3.5 more inches for March and April. I lost 10 pounds in those two months also. Total inches lost is 15.5 since Jan. I guess SSLLOOOWWW and steady will win this race.

Grazer- Watch out for those Grandmas. They are dangerous.

Nixmom- Have a great time. I don't even know where Havasu is but I'm jealous. Try to eat good. HA!

Jen- Great to meet you. Looking forward to sharing our journey with you.

MM- Now it is onward and upward.

Holyt- Hang in there with the househunt and the schoolwork. It was just a few years ago I was doing both myself. It cn be tough. Hey, but so are you.

Jcat- Have fun with the filming. I live in a houseful of performers. Never a dull moment. In fact I am leaving in just a few min. to see my son in his 1st college play. He is the lead and has a large part. Should be fun.

Well like I just said, gotta run. Talk to ya tom.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 07:53 PM   #59  
Calorie Counter

Hi guys. I'm sorry got a bit cut off this morning. I had to get out of the house because if Tommy sees me home he has a terrible day at school. The kiddos woke up a bit too early.

I didn't get to swimming this morning, but I did spend 35 minutes on the elliptical and 50 minutes on the treadmill. I ran for 40 minutes straight YA 40 MINUTES!!! I did a total of 3.25 miles for the 50 minutes.

Today has been really good. after my workout I sat in the hot tub for about 25 minutes with DH then I went for my interview (I was quite nervous, once I saw all the camera equipment!). We went to lunch (had a nice grilled chicken salad, mmm) then our movie and now we are home.

WEED is right on target. Getting ready to stretch because I am already sore (tomorrow is going to kill me) I doubt I will run again tomorrow but I am thinking about hitting the gym and swimming. I really need to up my cardio to 45-60 minutes. each time.

Anyway I hope everyone has a great day.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:04 AM   #60  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

yall.

Today was a awful WEED day. I only got my water in. Measly 20 mins of exercise and a binge.

But hey, two weeks till I move into my apartment. You can't beat that.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote