Old 04-28-2008, 11:37 AM   #106  
Back to the horse

S/C/G: 105/101.6/63

Height: 5'8

ok, here I go (btw sorry for my english, it's just not that good)
well i'm 23, but i have this pants since I was like 18, they're size 16 and I can't button them. that's my NSV, by the end of may I wil be able to fit them properly.

i'll keep you informed and i hope this post is readble enough.
olguitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:06 PM   #107  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

My NSV is as follows:

For the first time ever I did the entire Denise Austin's Cardio Blast. It included 4 workouts and a warm up and cooldown. I have only ever done 2 of teh workouts at a time before.

It's made my day! Whoot whoot!!
mountain mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 08:16 PM   #108  
PHILLIES - WS CHAMPS!

S/C/G: H: 265/S: 263/C: 213/ G: 150

Height: 5'8

I originally try to do 4 50-min TBL workouts a week (200 minutes). This week has been crazy and I've only done 1 50-min workout, 1 35-min workout and today, 40 minutes (25 of Cardio Max, 15 of Power Scuplt. I felt a sharp pain in my left shoulder and I stopped doing it right away). So far, I have done 125 minutes for the week, and after tomorrow and Friday, I will have done 225 minutes, 25 minutes more than I had already planned
sexybrokechick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 09:39 PM   #109  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

I have two NSV for this week.

I have lost half an inch in my waist since the last time i measured...not much but i will taken any difference in the right direction.

Upped my elliptical workout by 5 minutes. Again, not a big deal, but its a baby step in the right direction.
Get n healthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 08:21 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 243/225/155

Height: 5'10"

I love the idea of no scale because I dropped from a size 22 to 20 and only had a small loss. Than I dropped to 18 And the same. I use the scale 3 times a day. Get my weight 3 times each time than get the avg. I am a scale ahololic. I used to use it about 6 times a day. But, I want to get to the point when the only time I get on it is at the doc's office. And seeing that smaller clothes fit me again hopefully will be enough. Hubby wants baby 3. I love kids but not that much lol.

I before I became pg with son I was a size 4 barley fitting into them ( a bit snug) being 5'10" that is an accomplishment although not healthy accomplishment; but I dealt with anorexia staring at 16 to 18. I am setting an overral goal for size 10.
KatrinaMaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 08:11 PM   #111  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Hello Katrinamaine and welcome. I Know what you mean about being scale obsessed. Its nice to just step away and get perspective sometimes...especially if the scale is being stubborn. Last time my scale was stubborn, i measured and i had actually lost half an inch on my waist...not a huge deal, but it sure felt good since the scale wasnt moving.
Get n healthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:26 AM   #112  

This is second time dropping with son I put on 98 wonderful "potatoes" and lost al but 25. This time only have 73 to drop before back to the before baby 2 amount. Potatoes in replacement of the other "P" word.

I had hubby take pics every month while I was attmeping to drop inches...So I could see the diff not just in size of pants. It helped alot. Of course they were wearing a cute outfit I cannot show anyone those photos. At the end I hung that "Outfit" in my room on the wall so i could be reminded what I had accomplished. I was suggested each time you drop a pant size turn it into one of those pocket books that used to be really popular. And you will have a bunch of diff sized purses and remember that you have risen above that err gone below it lol.
Katrina
Old 05-14-2008, 05:29 PM   #113  
Hardwork...Dedication

S/C/G: 156/142/128

Height: 5'6

Hi all!

Been awhile since I've posted here but I just realized I have a NSV!

I'm finally down to weighing myself twice a week! Down from like 4-5 times a day!! I've been a crazy scale addict most of my adult life. Each day, I try to remind myself that I'm doing great things for my body. And that no matter what the scale says it shouldn't change how I feel about myself. It's working so far and I'm much more relaxed in general.

Hope you're all doing great. Best of luck to everyone!
dangerouscurves76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 06:58 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

Height: 5'7"

I've never posted on this thread, but I went to Khols today and bought a couple pair of capri pants. The first pair looked like the usual cut, so I bought a 12. The second pair looked like they were cut slimmer, so I bought a 14. I took them home and tried them on and the 14s were too big. I dont' think I've ever, in my entire life, had to return something for buying it too big! I should add that I started in a very tight 22 and some 24s, so even just shopping in the "regular sizes" is a kick!

Last edited by Mom2QJandT; 05-14-2008 at 06:59 PM.
Mom2QJandT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:11 AM   #115  

Default inches VS Pounds

3 months after daughter was born I was still wearing maternity pants of the extra large variety. I am down to an 18. I measured myself with measuring tape on May 7, but didn't start trying to to loose inches until the 12th which was the day after mom's day.

Well, I am proud to say I dropped 1/2 from stomach, 1/4" from rear, 1" from thighs all I am really concerned with right now.

I am hoping to by the end of next month to be a size 16. I almost climbed on the scale 3 times today, distracted by phone ring, daughter yelling, and dog wanting to go out. SO to keep from getting on scales you need a small child, a dog and a phone. What next maybe Ed Mcmann (publisher's clearing house).

Katrina
Old 05-20-2008, 11:20 AM   #116  
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

Hey all!! i have a couple of NSVs to add here from this week... even though the scaloe isnt budging eight now due to TOM i have got on some combat pants i couldnt do up last week!! im over the moon as i love them!

i also have seen a significant reduction in my side view... front view is still YACK but the side is looking smaller for sure!

i posted some progress pics in the mini goal section if you want to see!

im super happy that i am now a comfortable size 16 bottoms (US 12) i was an 18 (US 14)

PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 11:25 AM   #117  
gracey

S/C/G: 242/172/168

Height: 5ft 11

hey guys im a total sale addiction freak. i have had some good NSV today with finding old clothes that look like tents on me now, and having a bit of a photo session to sell them on ebay, and realising how much thinner i am now is really exciting. so i guess i have to ignore the scales if i can..... i have an offical weigh in day in seven ish days im scared i guess, makes me jump on the scales all the time!
freethetoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:10 AM   #118  

S/C/G: 163/143/135

Height: 5ī5

Smile Nsv challenge:)

I think this challenge is a great idea. I donīt think itīs a good idea to fall victim to the scale and my plan for this challenge will be to do some form of exercise every day and weight training at least 3 times a week. Also to know how many calories I consume and keep within my calorie budget

Good luck to everyone!
exerciserocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:35 PM   #119  
Chef of Doom

S/C/G: 250/226/180

Height: 5' 4"

I love this thread!!
I have not stepped on a scale [besides for a dr visit few months back] in years. The actual numbers don't inspire me. I go by my measurements and bmi.

I am new and haven't reached many goals but I have one this week.

Yesterday I renewed my gym membership and I briskly/ran a mile on the treadmill. I am setting a goal to be able to up the miles ever month. 30 days from today I want to be able to make it 2 miles never moving below 4 mph.
Silvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 09:40 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 152/115/120

Height: 5'1"

this is my first NSV post. It will be a doozie, since I've been thinking of them all day!

--biked up the Giant Hill on my commute home, that I'd only ever walked up before
--biked for my errands today, instead walking or taking the bus
--did Jillian Michaels' 30-day Shred DVD today (I finished it, but I was definitely wiped after!)
--went to a wedding last week and looked HOT. I felt so good about myself I must have been floating.
--walked right past a fast-food place and didn't get fries, despite staying at work late and being starving. Instead went to the Japanese place, ordered less calorie-laden and far healthier food, and went back to work for another couple hours.

Keep posting, everyone! It is great to hear everyone else's NSVs!
nakedmango is offline   Reply With Quote