Old 04-03-2008, 08:56 PM   #16  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

gg-- sure why not aim for the 160s together. I could use a little more of a challange to get there.

any way 3rd of april not to bad. almost hit the 3 mile in 30. but curse the phone. was at 1.5 in 15 min. Just could not get back at it to that pace. However i did get 4 miles in 1 hour. I will take it. Tomorrow is another day to try it again.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:05 PM   #17  
.::Jamie::..

S/C/G: 220/175/130

Height: 5'4

thanks for the welcome you guys!!
fascinatingmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 08:18 PM   #18  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Well I made it through 10 days binge free. I was planning to reward myself with some computer games but decided to buy an ice tea maker instead. I'm excited about using it when it gets here. IE is going well. Without IE I wouldn't be binge free so it is doing wonders for me.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 08:31 PM   #19  
this is my time

well i am going to be out of town this weekend and hopefully i will not gain any thing.
Old 04-06-2008, 09:06 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

I started reading the IE book finally yesterday - I know it's going to be GREAT from me... even the introduction chapter had me. I didn't get far on account of DD & I were at the school playing on the playground and she wanted me to play with her. What's nice, is I'm no longer embarrassed to go and climb on everything and go down slides with her. I'm sure there were moms that were looking - but I didn't care - DD and I had a BLAST! Oh - and better yet I WALKED THERE! There and back is just over a mile - so it was great exercise too!

I didn't stick w/ the exercise everyday this week - but I did get 4 days in at least 10 mins each time - so I decided to measure myself anyhow - and amazingly I lost .5" off of my Breast, Waist & Hips!!!

I'm not feeling 100% the last two days though - think I may have strep so I'm taking it easy and drinking TONS of liquids!!!

Ok girls - I have to get ready for church. & for everyone!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:04 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 275/259/130

Height: 5'3"

Good- My Husband, cute dog, and I went for a 1 1/2 hour hike today- it was great!

Bad- I have been paying attention to "binge-free" ness, and I am am concerned- I am not sure if I am officially binging because I said I wouldn't, or if I always eat that much and just haven't noticed... either way, yikes!!!

Have a great week ladies!
TimeToTryAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:59 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 212/190'ish/125

Height: 5' 2"

Welcome fascinatingmom!!

Elyn - My serving is a full 8 oz. cup. If I had 1.5 servings per day that's a bottle every 2 days. Yes?? One thing I could do is to cut back to 3/4 of a cup or something but it would still "feel" like I had my normal cup.

Thursday I spent all day cleaning my carpets. Friday I hung out with the girls and Saturday my kids came home. I haven't even been thinking about dieting or Weight Watchers but I have been exercising. Truthfully, I may bag Weight Watchers.

I'm glad the Biggest Loser Challenge is nearly over. This morning I was down .2 pounds. I'll take it. I just want to be done with it. DH took pics of me this evening and they look almost exactly the same as my starting pic so I deleted the entry. I felt totally humiliated. If I claim the .2 pounds I will end the challenge down 12 pounds. Not too bad, I guess.

I'm going to take my measurements in the morning!!

Big hugs to you all!!
ggmugsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 12:10 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Only 15 more days until I weigh in! I'm excited and nervous. I know that I let myself go a little crazy in the begining of the new regimine. If I drop #1 from when I cheated last week (back up to #190) then i'll be happy. Trying to learn to trust myself with food again is tricky!

All I have to say is GG - LOOK OUT! When I get the hang of this I'm going to BEAT you to the #150's!
But awesome on the TBL contest! #12 is a great accomplishment!

I'm still sick.. and now it's moving from my throat into my ears a bit... ugh! I get sick every change of the seasons! But I'm not letting it stop me - just slow me down a bit. I'm going to walk and pick up DD from school today though - so that's a little over a mile walk.

Ok - back to work - even though I'm in my jammies! but here's the motivational quote for today:

"There's only one way to succeed in anything
and that is to give everything."
- Vince Lombardi
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 01:18 PM   #24  

Hello ladies!

I did a "last chance workout" this morning and my TBL weigh in was 175.2! That's a 13.6 pound loss over the 12 weeks of the contest. The main measurements ended up being: Bust -2.25", Waist - 2.25", Hips - 2.50". I'm happy!!

Now to go get something to eat. I'm STARVING!!

Last edited by ggmugsy; 04-07-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Old 04-07-2008, 04:45 PM   #25  
takeitoff&Keepitoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggmugsy View Post
Elyn - My serving is a full 8 oz. cup. If I had 1.5 servings per day that's a bottle every 2 days. Yes?? One thing I could do is to cut back to 3/4 of a cup or something but it would still "feel" like I had my normal cup.
The wine will also taste better if the glass is not full.
There will be a space for the wine to breathe, and you will be able to swirl the wine and release the flavors.

on your 13.6#, and 7 inches that you lost. I'm so happy for you.

Enygirl
girlieyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 06:35 PM   #26  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Hi everyone!
Well today is Day 14. Still doing well.

TTTA--I think many of us eat beyond full. When your are more conscious of it it can definitely be an eye opener.

ggmugsy--! ! ! ! !! On the 13.6 pounds.

I am now officially addicted to TBL Australia. I am watching the first season on you tube.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:28 PM   #27  
this is my time

well i am kinda scared to weigh myself after being out of town for the weekend and deciding to take to day off from exercising. Saturday was not to bad. Yesterday and today not so good.

ggmugsy--- congrats on the loss.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:28 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 275/259/130

Height: 5'3"

Bravo gg!!

Mrsaugie- you're avatar makes me want to go on vacation soooo bad!

I wish winter would hurry up and go away, I have actually been craving my bike lately. My students have spring fever, I am getting it quickly... yikes! There's 8 weeks to go!

I didn't binge AS bad today, so I suppose that's a step in the right direction.
Cheers!
TimeToTryAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 12:28 PM   #29  

TTTA - I'm with you!! Let's all go live in mrsaugie's avatar!!

It's snowing here . . . again!! EEEEEEEK!!

I completely pigged out yesterday. Consumed 44 whopping points!!!! I don't even care!! Elyn - I have HUGE red wine glasses. I think you and I need to get together and enjoy some really good vino!! Reds are my favorite. Cabernet, Shiraz, Merlot. I like some whites, too. A buttery chardonnay can really hit the spot. I'm a champagne NUT!! Moet & Chandon is my fave.

I'm in the throes of spring cleaning. I use it to avoid actually doing my taxes.

Shay - You're DOING SO GREAT!! big hug!!

Hugs to you all!!
Old 04-08-2008, 06:32 PM   #30  
this is my time

That was my mood when i pick that avatar now i really wish i was there. we are suppose to get nothing but rain/snow mix all week. any way i chickened out on weighing myself this morning. I did weigh myself before we left on saturday and was glad to see the weight fromTOM the week before was gone.