Old 01-06-2008, 04:15 PM   #61  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

yeah, it just doesn't make things easier. inconvenience because i'd want to take the dog. Good thing we don't have a child.

He had the nerve to ask i wanted to go. I said no thank you. I'd rather stay with the dog who doesn't think i'm an inconvenience. Well as far as I know I'm not LOL
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 05:54 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Hi Everyone!

Aud- I'm with you in the WEED and the WED.

Holy T- hugs to you

I ate a little better today than I have been. No exercise since Thursday. Not tracking the water this weekend. I felt the need to get my house in order this weekend now that all the Christmas stuff is finally put away. Everyone in my house has been in a foul mood today. Probably too much work and no family time. DH says the clutter will always be here but the kids won't. Now I feel like **** after spending the day cleaning. Oh well, what's that about kids and relationships?!

Let's try some WEED for Monday:

W- chug a lug
E- OP, mindful
E- Video
D- If food isn't the cause, it isn't the cure ( Where did I hear or read that ?). One day at a time

Anyone else still feeling the carb hangover?
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 07:30 PM   #63  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Glad I saw your Post grazie . . . just told my dh that him & the kid & the clutter will always be here but THE PLAYOFFS won't!

More chili . . .

More beer . . .

WTG CHARGERS!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 08:42 PM   #64  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

ugh i've gotta finish taking down my tree...the ornaments and stuff aren't a big deal cuz i didn't put that much up.........but i can't exactly put the tree outside at the moment....i'm trying to avoid the mud! Hopefully we won't get bombarded with another series of storms like we did this weekend. At least not within a few days....we gotta dry out soon

I need to go to Target and shop..i also need to hit best buy. i think tonight I'll make a bag of boil in bag brown rice and grill up veggies and chicken and steaks for the week at work..

i said that earlier didn't I? LOLOL
Old 01-06-2008, 10:58 PM   #65  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey everyone! Tried to weigh myself today at work, it read around 253 but I'm not making a ticker till I go to WW on Tuesday. That way it can be definite. Came home and my stepfather was in a foul move, if I didn't want to save up money to pay off my debt, I would be so gone by now. Interview tomorrow at a Shell gas station. I'm looking for a grave yard shift so I won't have to deal with stepfather or little sister.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 11:09 PM   #66  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

oh dang that's not good JL....i understand how it feels though. Hang in there girlie!
Old 01-07-2008, 06:34 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

JL - good luck on your interview.
HT - I was with you yesterday, the tree came down, the house got cleaned.

Grazer & Aud, I am not sure if the kids will always in the house or not, sometimes with older kids like mine, it is kind of crossed signals, they should move out while they still know EVERYTHING, bit I would be lonely if they did. But if family time is needed, perhaps they can wash dishes while you start dinner!!

WEED
W 3.5 I read somewhere that your minimum water should be half your weight. If you weigh 150, 75 oz
E Just did 10 minute abs and 10 minute boob lift - plan to walk 2 miles at lunch
E Plan
D Back to work, it's how I make a living, not my life.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:35 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

Holy Cow!!!! Just looked back, and it's been a looooong time since I posted. Won't even try to do personals. Just know that I've been keeping up with everyone in spirit , if not posts!

Good news - I've lost all of my holiday weight, so I'm back down to my actual ticker! Now I can start fresh.

mmavis - I hope that's not totally accurate about the water - I'd drown!

WEED for the week -
W - still struggling, but ever hopeful that I'll make my goal of 48 oz
E - 2 miles on treadmill (done for today!)
E - strictly Fat Smash Phase 1
D - It's a brand new year, with a brand new start - feeling really good about being down 11 by Valentine's Day! (Especially about having a new number at the beginning of my weight!)
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:37 AM   #69  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Ladies I started the week 2 thread!
Old 01-07-2008, 08:37 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

Oh - I forgot:

You all have to help me think of a way to treat myself when I get under 300. I'm thinking pedicure and facial. Any other suggestions?
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:19 PM   #71  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

W.O.W. Week 2 Link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130486

CYA there!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote