Old 01-03-2008, 01:24 PM   #31  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

*sighs*
Ok i've had some time to burn off the frustration I've had since the alarm went off this morning....sorta.

i can think of a few good things to do while he's gone.
1. Clean the house
2. Get my food back on track
3. Get back on my exercise plan

let's hope i can do it
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 05:51 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Yucky day. Over ate on sweets again. This time I had no reason. I got the water in and plan to do a video tonight. I'm sure weigh in on Saturday will give me the kick in the butt I need. I'm eating more junk now than I did over the holidays. I'm living proof of the old cliche about old habits! Have to concentrate on the new.

Anyway, will try again tomorrow:

W- 64 oz
E- Mindful. No more sweets.
E-Video
D- If you keep doing what you always did...
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:51 PM   #33  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

they're predicting flooding in our area starting tonight. lots of high winds and rain. I have rehearsal tonight too, but that's only 10 minutes away instead of the usual 40 minute drive. So bonus there

I have an excel program that was sent to me at work that you can track and see your progress on. if you'd like it i can email it to you...just send me a pm thru 3fc.
Old 01-03-2008, 07:50 PM   #34  
QuiltButts

S/C/G: 257/236/185

Height: 5.5

W-80 oz so far today, lots of trips to the poddy!
E-doing at least 30 min cardio at lunch
E-oatmeal for bfast, atkins shake for lunch, lowcal lasagna & salad for dinner - yummy
D-joining an online support group for first time...
quiltbutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:57 PM   #35  

HolyT- I hope things work out in your area and there isn't much water damage.

QuiltB- Welcome to the WEEDers. This group was my first time participating on-line. I'm WEEDing for the second time now and love it. I hope you enjoy.

I just finished my video. I threw out the leftover cookies and fudge. Time to move on from that. When I have withdrawls tomorrow I'm gonna check in here instead.
Old 01-03-2008, 09:11 PM   #36  

S/C/G: HW:200+/LW:120/CW:142

Height: 5'1 and a 1/2" (yes the 1/2" matters!)

QuiltB - Welcome! Let us know how we can help you, and don't be shy about talking about yourself!

Grazer - Way to go on throwing out the sweets. In my house, that's almost blasphemy. Glad you're that strong. I hear you on the withdrawals - sugar is definitely a drug, and affects our bodies that way.

HT - Keep safe in the flooding. Looks like a good to-do list for when hubby's gone. Good plan to make it work for you, not against you.

I worked out this morning, and didn't hate it! Maybe my stamina is coming back and endorphins are flowing again. Just gotta keep it up without stopping for a week, ever again. That was miserable.

Today's WEED -
W - 2.5L, keep chugging!
E - Already did it, plus walking quite a few places today.
E - Watch portions at lunch/dinner, which are both out.
D - I can do this. I've lost before, so I know how. Do what I know works.

Have a good day everyone!
JenMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:22 AM   #37  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

blargh...they cancelled his trip. that's ok, i can still get going with my plans though
Old 01-04-2008, 05:58 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Welcome Quilt. You've joined a great bunch!!

HT - hang in there. Be careful with the flooding. Try to do something for you whether he's there or not and enjoy your rehearsal.

Grazer Good for you throwing out the sweets, I agree, can't have them in the house or it's hand to mouth time.

Lumi, Aud & Jen - you all sound good. It feels so much better to work toward it, doesn't it? I feel much better now that I think I've regained my focus. (At least 4now)

Everybody else, come back, post more often, it's lonely without you!
WeedyFriday
W 3.5
E OP
E video this am, not sure what else I'll get in today, maybe stairs at lunch
D Work to live not live to work.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 10:00 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Mothermavis....so glad your refocused. It does feel good doesn't it?????

Quiltbutts....interesting name!! lol. So glad you joined us here. To tell you the truth...i never could have lost the weight i have if it weren't for this place. Basically, because by reading so many post in many different forums...i learned what i needed to do to lose weight. Before i got to this site, i really didn't know what to do, how to eat, how many calories were in foods and things like that. Plus, i get lots of support and ideas and encouragement from the many wonderful people here. I hope you will find lots of success with your goals too.

HolyT...kinda sorry to hear that hubby is not leaving...but good that you are going to stick with the plan you came up with. Just pretend he's not there.lol.

Jenmusic...congrats on working out and not hating it. I realized wednesday how much i missed my class to. My hamstring is feeling better today (i sort of pulled it in class) but i am looking forward to going back tonight!!

Grazer....WOW!! Congrats on being able to throw out the junk food. I am not that strong. But then again...i don't have alot of trouble with junk food....unless i am just starving...and then i may eat it while i'm cooking. I try not to get to that point...but it does happen occassionally.

Okay....good news for me is that I am back down to 138. It's not 137 or the low 136 i saw about two weeks ago...but it's not 141 like i saw on the 2nd. So, that's good. I am on my way back down and that makes me very happy.

Today's WEED:

W- 64 ounces
E- 1200 calories
E- gym class
D- don't think, just do.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:46 PM   #40  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

hi ladies!
I'm home now....we had a power outage at work.......i was there 10 minutes before the power kicked over. we had to wait an hour for the electric co to say what was up..........they weren't coming out so after 2 hrs (and a little nap I might add) the company sent us home. Gotta love the weather. I need put gas in my car but i will wait. there was no power at the gas station LOL
Old 01-04-2008, 03:20 PM   #41  

JenM- Congrats on getting back into exercising. Isn't it great to realize how good you feel after exercising? I think that's what helped me keep exercising over the holidays when the eating went out the window.

HolyT- Glad that you are keeping to your plans despite DH's changing. Hope the weather doesn't get too bad.

MM- Great to see you've refocused and back OP. Hopefully, I'll get there soon.

Lumifan- Congrats on the loss.

So far so good today. No sweets and I'm getting the water in. I've had a headache all day- probably from not eating sweets. I still plan to get an exercise video done before bedtime tonight. Thanks for all the support. I guess ditching the sweets was a big step even if I threw them away out of sheer desperation.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:36 PM   #42  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

Good to see ya! I have my fitness assessment today at my new gym. Let's see how this goes.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 06:24 PM   #43  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

hey JL how'd it go?
Old 01-04-2008, 07:12 PM   #44  
QuiltButts

S/C/G: 257/236/185

Height: 5.5

Thanks all for the warm welcome!
W -48 oz plus working on more
E - healthy and low cal
I can do well at work, particularly bringing my own food and throwing any sweets into the common area for someone else to stuff their face on. BUT I have a really hard time at home. I have a really hard time not eating when I am home alone. Or sad. Or happy. Or with friends. But I will graze all day long at home...
E - big problem. I don't like to move. today was extremely busy at work so I didn't take a workout lunch today. OK I'm gonna go grab a couple of weights and at least move one muscle today....
D - I know what will work for me, and I made wise and tastie food choices today
quiltbutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 08:55 PM   #45  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

QB: I understand that issue...i have problems eating when i'm at home too.

I'm currently making two pots of dinner...one stew and one beef veggie soup. at least there'll be warm stuff for dinner. I'll workout later on when my head quits thumping.

Ok ladies, remember the trip my DH and his friend planned on taking next month?? down to disneyland w/o me? I thought it was a boy's weekend.

I was wrong. His friend is taking his wife. And she's taking a friend. So her DH got to take a friend. Nevermind his friend is married.

I'm pretty hurt about it. They didn't even consider or ask if I wanted to go.

Ok off to the grocery thru the rain...I need onion for my stew.