Old 12-31-2007, 01:33 PM   #91  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Hey everyone...I can't believe it is New Year's Eve. Almost a new year!

Enygirl & TimeToTryAgain--Congrats on the losses! In between the gains and losses I will not post a loss..don't get me started.

TimeToTryAgain--We often do learn about ourselves when faced with stress. It seems you have made your decision. At this time I think its perfectly okay to do something that would alleviate stress. The rest of your family is there and your mom is doing okay. Its a shame when someone tries to guilt trip you. I hope you are having fun.

Mindy--Maintaining is better than gaining.

I'm sure I will be here on some point after midnight so I will start the new thread then..on to Month 2.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 04:38 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 212/190'ish/125

Height: 5' 2"

TTTA: If your mother would be upset you didn't go on the cruise then I think you should go. Nobody else's feelings matter but hers and yours. It sounds as though she is not in any immediate danger. GO!!! Have fun!!! On another note, aren't those wonderful moments when you get to tell somebody how you really feel absolutely wonderful??? lol!!! I so understand your feelings!

I stepped on the scale and am up 2# from where I was before the Christmas parties began. I am due to start my period tomorrow or the next day so maybe part of it is water weight, but I'm not betting on it. That leaves me down only 1.5 pounds for December.

I had a NSV (non-scale victory) this week. My ski pants are LOOSE. Last year I lived in mortal fear of having to use the restroom while I was skiing because I had to lie down to get my ski pants zipped. I didn't put my pants on once and dressed at the hill and had to lie down in the car to get my freaking pants zipped. I lived in fear of falling because I thought I'd rip through the seams and have my behind in full view!! NO MORE!! If I lose much more weight I'll have to buy new pants!!

We are . . . of course . . . going to a party tonight. lol . . . I bet we attended 5 different Christmas parties but this is the LAST ONE!! I'm mending my wicked ways TOMORROW!!! I have only half a bottle of wine in the house and no champagne. (Well, excluding the really good stuff in the cellar . . .) You may all be laughing, but this is huge for me!!
ggmugsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 09:22 AM   #93  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Good morning everyone. I'm starting a new thread. See you there.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote