Old 12-15-2007, 08:49 AM   #46  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

Hey girls!
I'm up and drinking my masala tea (indian style!). My son is here playing with his dinosaurs. I had a great day food intake wise and a hardcore cardio workout last night. I'm feeling pretty good about myself.

I started eating ground flax seeds with a warm glass of water each morning. It's supposed to be all sorts of good for you.

I know I sound like a broken record but I do so love how well and fit I feel when I'm working out. I need to kick my butt every day and get on that treadmill or do my yoga. There's no way to replace that "high"!

I have some free time before I start prepping the children and ushering my slow as molassas husband into the shower...so we can be ready and on time for a potluck hosted by our friends. I hope everyone has a great weekend and stays on plan!

Take care!
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 02:35 AM   #47  
move it

I'm up late watching TV and taping shows for my sister-in-law, who doesn't have cable. I really want a DVR, but I'm too cheap to buy it.

Things are good lately. I think I'm over my bug (or whatever). I'm back to eating clean and exercising. Weight is coming down sl-o-w-ly. My software predicts I will reach goal by the end of June at the present rate of change. Well, that's OK with me. Losing is losing and I don't care how long it takes.

Cheers!
seasoning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 09:45 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

hi ladies! hope everyone had a nice weekend, managed to avoid the scale temptation today, im keeping away from them until the 31st December!!
This morning I have started afresh AGAIN! This week i will eat clean and exercise. Tonight might be iffy though, suffering tom cramps, so I guess will have to see how I feel with regards to that!!
I am making a huge effort to get back into planning everything i eat, its when i dont plan and Im hungry that disaster strikes. Hope everyone is having a good OP day!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 10:34 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 175/155/125

Height: 5'1

Good morning all, I made it through 2 christmas parties this weekend and was able to control myself with the buffets and sweets. I weighed in this am and I am down 1 lb. YAY! Hope you all have a great day!
soon2beslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 11:20 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

soon2beslim - that is a amazing feat, absolute will power!! Well done you, dropping pounds around this time of year is an achievement in itself!!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 10:49 AM   #51  

Hi all, Its been a crazy week...two kids sick with the flu...and a busy pre-christmas list of things to do. We will see how well I did over the last few weeks when I have my weigh in tommorow night at curves. Hope your all well!
Old 12-20-2007, 03:04 PM   #52  
move it

I found out today that I passed the exam I took last month - the 1st of the 4 CPA exams. I'm elated! I celebrated with a nice lunch, but now it's back on the wagon. I have a lot more motivation now!
Old 12-21-2007, 07:15 AM   #53  
focus creates results

soon2beslim
Yay! Good for the loss and Hope your weigh in gives you results! Hope you're kiddos are on the mend and you got your pre-x'mas stuff done!

seasoning
Congratulations! We could all use a little extra motivation in life!

I have a renewed sense of optimism and am buoyed by that! I, like soon2bslim have been in the trenches battling the house mostly, to get it ship shape for the company that's expected to come pouring in come Sunday!

I'm ready!
Old 12-22-2007, 09:29 AM   #54  
move it

Yikes, I can't believe it's almost Christmas! My battle plan is also to get the house in shape for company. We'll be having our large meal on Christmas Eve this year, so I need to do all the cleaning and get the food ready by Monday. A lot is already done, but it's the last-minute details that can wreak havoc.

For myself, I'm just going to keep up my food journal and exercise every day. I will rededicate myself to the diet on January 1, like everybody else. Cheers!
Old 12-22-2007, 10:43 AM   #55  

Well I had my weigh in at curves lastnight. Since I started 7 weeks ago I have lost a total of 10.5 inches and 7.5 pounds. YAY!!!! So this month so far I have lost 3lbs and 3.75 inches. Hope I can do well over the holidays.
Hope you all have a great Christmas.
Old 12-22-2007, 04:46 PM   #56  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey everyone. Yeah, it's me, I'm back....kinda. Settling down in SA, haven't met anyone and kinda lonely, my shyness is kicking my ***! Haven't been OP for the past three weeks, kinda hard when you have NO money and your family eats....unclean (white bread and fried chicken ). BUT I have starting drinking green tea (with sugar...that's all they have!) and eating grapefruit....and I do have to walk everywhere so it's a start. As you can see, I've wiped the slate clean so to speak. Starting over new. Kind of crazy that all this stuff is changing at the beginning of the new year huh? Mama found a apartment, I have to share a room with my sister (who is as spoiled as three year old milk) and that is driving me NUTS but the place has a free little gym so that cool. I'm still joining a gym cause I want to get into yoga and dance but it's nice that on days I can't make it there, I can just walk next door to the apartment fitness room. Hope to be back in full mode soon! Peace!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 11:07 AM   #57  

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Hope we can all make it through the next few days and enjoy them without over doing it. My goal for the next few days is to make sure I can get at least 1/2 - 1 hour of exercise in each day and enjoy the christmas foods without being a pig.
Old 12-24-2007, 04:02 PM   #58  
move it

Ho ho ho! I'm waiting for family to arrive soon from all directions. Most of them will go off to Christmas Eve services while yours truly stays here and fixes food. It will be a pretty good size group but not as big as last year, thank goodness. I have permission from me to eat what I want tonight, but I have to do an hour on the ski machine tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be relatively quiet. We usually have festivities on Christmas Day, but it's Christmas Eve this year. Usually, the day after Christmas is my favorite day of the holiday, but I think it will be Christmas Day this year. So good to relax after it's all over.
Old 12-25-2007, 04:46 PM   #59  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Merry Christmas!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 08:57 AM   #60  
focus creates results

Greetings and Salutation!

I am doing well. Didn't exercise Sunday, Monday or Tuesday but had gotten in a killer workout on Saturday. At this point, though I really want to lose more weight, I'm ok with keeping up my workouts and hoping that eventually the weight will come off.