Old 12-05-2007, 12:46 PM   #16  
move it

Well, I saw an encouraging little dip on the scale this morning. I will TRY to make this stick. I don't understand the scale sometimes. I did everything right (mostly) for weeks and got nothing. I let things go yesterday and the scale rewards me. What gives?
seasoning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 01:39 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 175/155/125

Height: 5'1

Hi all, so far my week is going well. I have been eatting good and making it to curves each night. I hurt my ankle about a week ago so my exercise has been toned down alittle until it heals, but I feel that what I am doing is enough for now. Better that than nothing!!
soon2beslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 01:53 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Well I decided to do a one mile jog instaed of a walk last night. It was high impact - and it kicked my butt! (in a good way ) Tonight I do my first round of 10's. It's a 5-10 min warm up walk, followed by a fast-moderate walk (heavy breathing, can't hold solid converstaion) for 10 mins, then a cool down. It's ok out today.. it's been snowing most of the day, but it's powdery not wet snow - so I'll be alright. I'm just hoping the wind doesn't kick up by then!

I'm still pretty grumpy and tired transitioning into this.. plus work is also killing me! I'll get it all figured out soon enough though.. eating yesterday didn't go so good either. Usually I can curb the late night cravings - but last nught the cheesey popcorn wouldn't leave me alone! grrr... Today's been better - but I'm tired form not getting nearly enough sleep last night.

I'm getting really excited for Christmas! The more and more I get into this the more I want exercise equipment - at least a scale for home and a floor mat! We'll see though.
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 07:12 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 140/127/115

Height: 5'4"

Seasoning- My scale is the same why, when I try to be perfect it won't budge but when have an "I don't care today" day then it goes down.

On the same note I also stepped on the scale today. My weigh in isn't until Friday but I wanted to take a peak and I'm so happy. It looks like when I weigh in on Friday I may be down to 132 if I keep what I've been doing.
ButterflyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 09:02 PM   #20  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey everyone! Things are getting crazier, now not sure if I'm leaving tomorrow or Friday. Oooy! for everyone!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:11 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 185/140/120

Height: 5ft 4"

Hi Everyone. December already!

My goal this month is 6lbs to get to 159lbs and out of the 60s. This first week of December I have been pretty bad. A good friend left town and so it was a few days of parties, lots of eating and no exercise. I broke that habit last night with a trip to the gym. I will be back to the Gym tonight. Me and a friend have vowed to get back on schedule.

I had generally been feeling in bad health over the last week, leaving the gym yesterday was the best I had felt in a week. I wish I could remember how good it feels when I am feeling lazy.

Good luck everyone!
dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:47 PM   #22  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Welcome back Dub!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:55 PM   #23  

Jasonslea - I'm excited for you!!! Will you have access to us as soon as you get there? I want to make sure that you make it there ok! (it's the worry-wart in me)

Dubh - welcome back! I wondered where you went off to! 6 pounds this month seems like a great goal. I'm steadily working on getting out of the #180's - although I've only been in them officially a week I'd love to see them leave.

So - Dork moment confession - while I was doing my 5K walk today (completed in 54 mins I might add) I kept chanting to myself "#58 by May 26 - I want to see #130" I know totally dorky - but it kept me going - especially since it was 27 degrees out when I went - and the wind was very sharp!

Tomorrow's weigh in - I'll keep you all posted!
Old 12-06-2007, 08:11 PM   #24  

hiiiiiiiiiii

MY dear ladies, I miss you so much! Lehika, I saw your message! and Lea! I have been gone for so l ong, I surely missed many many posts and I sure miss you all! I am so happy that you gals kept the thread going and are sticking together! Gosh I miss it and I miss you all and I hope to be abel to get back soon on a regular basis or even at all.......

As I stated a while back , my dad had a massive heart attack. He was in intensive care for 5 weeks, a bit over! He was on the edge for all this time and it was complication after complication, basically we were at the hospital every day ands ometimes i would drive up late at night too! We were so exhausted after getting home (mom and I) that I basically did nothing! no cooking, cleaning, not coming on here, no writing! I cared for nothing except my dad lives, totally consumed by that! As for my eating and everything, like I said, I didnt care about anything! the first week I hardly ate.........after whatever we could grab, fast food, etc.... Now dad is better, thank god! He is out of intensive care and in acute rehab.

I am so happy to see that you ladies stuck and are sticking together and kept the thread going! lekhika, you rock my lady! ty ty ty! and lea, i saw your message as well. As I said, I 'm sure i missed many messages as I have MIA for so long but its comforting to me to know that you guys are keeping at it and sticking together.

I still am very tired, I go see my dad every day (he was sedated over amonth) and often times when I get back I am so cooked I can't write. I put on my pj's and hit the couch and yup, eat! I started emotionally eating and then realized i have got to stop. Now that dad is stable and/or better I am again now consience of what I am doing! I have to start from square one, no emotional eating. Incorportate veggies and fruits, and proteins etc. THe carbs killed me, oh yeah. INcidentally, my dad does not smoke or drink and they said that saved him.......he went through so much that its questionable if he would of made it otherwise! TIme for me to think ha? not just about weight, but health?

I feel like I am rambling again and I apologize, its just that I havn't been in in so long. I am so proud of you and oh god, ty so much for keeping the thread going and staying together as a team, this makes me happy . I am still tired and probably not consistent with my postings yet but i hope to be as thi ngs get better with my dad..........love you all, take care of yourselves and keep on trucking my ladies I will post when I can........keep it going!
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:31 PM   #25  
move it

Hey FSA, welcome back! We've all been wondering about you and I'm so glad to hear your dad is hanging in there. This must be a very emotional time for you and I totally understand your urge for comfort food. I'm glad you're taking control again. I hope you keep us up to date as much as you have time for.
seasoning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 08:04 AM   #26  

Good morning girls! Well today's weigh in went much better then I had expected! I'm down #1.4! I'm getting closer and closer to kissing the #180's GOOD BYE!!! And Closer and Closer to seein #130.

FullSteam I'm glad to see you back. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. keep us updated as you can.

Jasonslea How's the move going? Are you plugged in yet?
Old 12-07-2007, 09:45 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 164/138/120

Height: 5'2"

Still floating at 138. I usually stay at the same weight for a month or two, then drop 4-5 pounds in a few days. I would rather it spread out than all bunched up like that....but these days, during the home stretch, I take what I can get!!! I would drop down to my knees if I can see 136 by X-mas!!

So glad to see so many of us losing!! It's very exciting Reading all of your messages and stories is a big part my motivation to keep going! That and that pesky (yeah right!) trip to Cabo San Lucas I have looming!!!!! I still refuse to book it until I get closer to goal. It was a gift from my oh-so-loving boyfriend LAST X-mas
ThePrettyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 06:03 PM   #28  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

Full Steam Ahead!!
I'm so glad to see you! I missed you more than you know, and it surprises me always how attached you become to someone you don't really "know" y'know?

I'm glad your father is doing better. God speed for a quick and complete recovery.

I've been eating well but have been running ragged this week. I don't know why it is that I feel the most over run when my husband is at home so I can "relax".
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 09:53 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 175/155/125

Welcome back Fullsteam...glad to hear that your dad is doing better...hope for a speedy recovery.

Enygirl..congrats on the loss

I have had a very busy week, but managed to keep up with eating well and exercising. Will see what the scale has to say tommorow morning.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!
soon2beslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:47 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

Ok I am here, things have been crazy. Today is a fresh start and I am going to kick some butt this month, byt the 31st I want to have lost 5lbs, its about time i shed some pounds, its been a long time since I have, so time to get my *** in gear!!! Today is all planned out, so bring it on.

Welcome back FSA, I have missed you! So sorry to hear about your dad, it must have been awful for you.

Last edited by pigginpodgey; 12-10-2007 at 07:49 AM.
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote