Old 10-25-2007, 04:39 PM   #106  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Seasoning ~ I let all my stuff know they are all replaceable today. I gave them a good talking to!

Homework today so only thirty mins walking.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 07:52 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

I binged last night. It was purely mindless, "i feel miserbale" eating, im quite disgusted with myself. I need to get back into it, start eating right and treating my body with some respect!! Heres to a better day.
Thanks for all the nice comments guys, i really appreciate it!!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 09:02 AM   #108  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

Come on piggin! Pick yourself up by your bootstraps and get it together woman! You can do it!

Working out feels great again. I can't say how happy I am that I'm back to regular exercise! This marks the end of week three where I've gotten in regular and hard cardio in. Feels awesome.

Today looks to be a busy morning. The children and I have a significant amount of grocery shopping to do, plus pick up some halloween decorations and some long sleeved shirts for my daughter. I made some excellent lentil soup yesterday and the children have pasta so I don't really have much to make for lunch.

Dinner...I'm thinking a roast. My husband fasts every Saturday so he needs a substantial dinner....Hm. ANy suggestions?
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 02:05 PM   #109  
move it

Piggin, I hope you're not sitting around the house. You need to get out, girlfriend! Grab a friend and go walking or shopping or something.

Lekhika, good for you on the exercise. Sometimes a lapse can be just the thing to reset the body and mind and make it fun again.

Shari, I'm glad you put your appliances on notice. They go crazy without discipline.
seasoning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 07:09 PM   #110  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Piggin ~ .....now I know you miss your Scot but do you think he would be happy that you are going downhill because he's gone for a bit? I don't think so! I was SO depressed when my mama moved but it's been 3 months so far and, just like she said, the time flew by! You will be together again before you know it! In the meantime, you have hands to write to him and ears to listen to him on the phone. And you have us, so straighten up young lady!

Lek, I can't wait till I'm back officially in the gym again.

Seasoning ~ LMAO
Old 10-27-2007, 06:48 PM   #111  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

all.

70 mins today. I bypassed my goal this month!

Someone else noticed today. My mama's BFF asked me if I was losing weight. I told her 'not really, I think I'm losing inches'. We'll see at the end of this week. I actually measured myself at the beginning of this month so....
Old 10-27-2007, 07:00 PM   #112  
move it

Good for you Shari. I'm getting frustrated with the rec center because of their hours. They close at 9 pm and sometimes I can just barely make it over by 8:30. They're closed all day Sunday and most state holidays, and Thursday when I went over, the whole place was closed to normal users because they were holding a Halloween haunted house. I know they have to serve the community, but I pay to use the facilities. I'm going to go back to exercising at home I think. That's my rant for the day.
Old 10-28-2007, 02:12 PM   #113  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

The Y I go to closes at 9 too so I have to exercise in the morning or get none.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:37 AM   #114  

Thank you for all the talkings to and the general kick up the butt from you ladies!! I have managed to pull myself together, and your so right Jasonslea - he wouldnt like to see me doing this to myself, he was so supportive when he was here of my weight loss so here i go again, deep breath!! WTG on passing your goal too Jasonslea.
Today ive started well, up early for an hour of aerobics, Im eating clean and I feel much better in myself already. My mood is lighter, and I feel just generally happier!! Im going to weigh wednesday for my final month weight.

Oh another question, do you guys think TOM makes much difference to weigh in?! TOM arrived today ( sorry way to much info!!) but as Im going to weigh wednesday, most of the water weight should be long gone right?! Well fingers crossed anyway!!

Last edited by pigginpodgey; 10-29-2007 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Forgot to ask a question!!
Old 10-29-2007, 01:22 PM   #115  
focus creates results

atta girl piggin! Good for you! I'm glad we're able to help!

Woa Jasonslea! 70 minutes!

I took the weekend off from Cardio. We were out all day on Saturday a double combo of ToysRus and IKEA!

Then on Sunday, I geeked out doing house work. Laundry, Vacuuming, Bathrooms...the works...I am supposed to do the kitchen floor today.

This morning was my annual OB/Gyn appointment and so I weighed myself prior to that...as I expected...no more weight lost and holding strong at 111.5
Well, at least I know how hard maintenance looks. Gee Wiz. But appointment went ok, I have to get a mammogram...(some family history of breast cancer on my Mom's Father's side) Anyway, eating well....food was in control over the weekend...exercise planned for the evening. Life moves forward.

Will I be below 110 by Thanksgiving? Time will tell!
Old 10-29-2007, 01:47 PM   #116  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

That's my girl, Piggin!

Lek, I seriously almost started crying today at the mess my house is. I HATE having a dirty house and I definitely hate the fact that I have no time to clean it up! It's always work and school, work and school. But wednesday, I am off and I plan to clean, clean, clean!
Old 10-30-2007, 01:44 AM   #117  
move it

Hey piggin, good to see you back in the saddle. These times are good for sorting out what's important. After you get your perspective back, you'll probably feel better about yourself than you did before. Just my observation from some hard knocks myself.

Regarding your question about TOM, I can share a little there. I've kept track of my weight and periods on a spreadsheet for over 10 years, and for me there is absolutely no relation between TOM and permanent weight gain. There is a small relation between TOM and temporary weight gain, usually right before it starts. People are different, and you may have more or less of that. See your doctor. There are a lot of options now that may help you feel better and have less problems with that.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:44 AM   #118  

Seasoning - thanks for the insight, i will bear that in mind, and wont put lots of blame on TOM!! Today im feeling very bloated and sore and couldnt bear the thought of aerobics, so I will do my pilates tonight or maybe some gardening. Last night and today Im feeling a bit weepy, combination of TOM and missing scottish man - but i will power through and will NOT comfort eat.
Had a clean eating day yesterday, so im very pleased with myself. Im going to weigh tomorrow for final october weight and then embark on my november challenge.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:30 AM   #119  
focus creates results

Hey Piggin!

Just wanted to weigh in on the TOM situation. I try to step on the scale as little as possible anyway..BUT I definately try to fight the urge to weigh when I'm feeling bloated or icky...I don't know I just feel like at that time I'm particularly vulnerable to eat if it's a good number and EAT more if it's a bad number.

BUT when I have weighed during TOM...other than a 2 lb. water weight gain that goes away as soon as my period does there's not really much of an effect on my weight permanently. But I also don't really get cravings and such at that time either.

JasonsLea

I know what you mean about the messy house JL....I feel like I'm constantly fighting the clutter and mess. Some days I'm like there's got to be more than this that life has planned for me...I mean I didn't get a degree so I would pick up Barbies all day long. *cry*

Other days I"m superwoman. On top of it all. This week is superwoman week.

HOpe you have that kind of Wednesday!

Mad Errands remain. Off I go!
Old 10-30-2007, 05:35 PM   #120  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

everyone!

Lek ~ I'm going to go madass on my house tomorrow....especially the bathroom! Then I'm going to take a nice, long bubble bath. *aahhh*

Guess what everyone?! I GOT THE FIRST CALL!!! Anyone who has worked for the government, especially the VA, should know what I am talking about. The first call is one of about three communications you get when you've got the job. In other words, San Antonio has accept my motion for a transfer! I got a call yesterday from the chief himself! He asked me if I was still interested, how long would it take for me to get there, then we made small talk. Then he told me that HR would contact me. HR will be the second call, then I will probably get a letter telling me when orientation is. Since the SA VA is about four times bigger than the Birmingham one, I'm sure I'm going to have to do orientation again. Now, if I hadn't gotten the job, he wouldn't have called me and he definitely wouldn't have told me HR would call me! YAY!

Oh and I lost 2.2 lb this week.