Old 10-22-2007, 08:19 AM   #1  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Default W.O.W. Halloween Challenge! Week EIGHT!!!

Here we go gals, one more week and a half to go. Are YOU going to make it?! It doesn't look good for me, though my revised goal of 225 is maybe doable. (Do or do not, do or do not) I did not weigh in this morning, and will not be weighing until next Wednesday. So that should be a surprise either way. So what does that make it Audie? 10 days? (do we count today since we have all day today yet?)

Indians are OUT But I can't be too upset, the Sox really outplayed us these last three games. We barely put in a showing last night.

WEED time
W- 4 liters, one glass after another all day long.
E- Breakfast will be oatmeal and a banana. lunch will be South Beach either wraps or hopefully I have a Chicken salad kit up there (I can't remember) and some grapes. Dinner will be grilled chicken and salad. I've been a salad slacker lately. Burned myself out on them. Ready to eat salad again though. Snack....pretzels ? or maybe my low carb tortilla/reduced fat pb/ banana wrap.
E- GO TO THE GYM. A whole day of cardio? or lower body/abs? Either way, just get to the gym.
D- Clean this house, all the laundry done, shopping for healthy food, plan the week's meals. Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.

Love to all xoxoxoox Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:04 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Okay...I am going to be at least 142 by Halloween. That should be do-able...right??? Maybe if i'm lucky I might "see" 141 on Halloween.

My fridge went out over the weekend, so that makes for very light eating since all my food went bad. Today is half a pumpkin and cream cheese muffin that Starbucks brought in but i will be eating a lean cruisine pizza that is in my work freezer along with a yogurt for dessert. Then dinner will probably be a can of tuna with pickels since i don't use mayo anyways. so my weed for today

W- 8 glasses
E- 1200 calories
E- hopefully i'll get 2 miles jogging/walking in tonight (I got 4 hours of walking in over the weekend when i went to Greenville)
D- Ten days to make a change....I CAN DO THAT!!! That ticker will move again!!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:50 AM   #3  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

i'm here and still tired from the workout yesterday LOL
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:16 AM   #4  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

Halloween is almost here! I don't know if I'm going to make goal or not, but hey, I'm gonna give it a try! I'm going to be very, VERY cautious this week and stick to Atkins INDUCTION to the T (no nuts, no fruit, only the allowed veggies, etc.). I think I need to buckle down a little harder, so I can rev my fat-burning engines

So for today:

W- 150 oz

E- Weight lifting Schedule A

E- On plan, baby! I pre-cooked all my proteins and prepped all my veggies for the week! Couldn't be easier!

D- Success is a frame of mind.
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 01:28 PM   #5  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

You go girl....i got up and grilled thin pork chops and mushroom slices, and asparagus spears. I also made a salad and some rice too, but only used about half a serving for lunch. working on water as we speak!
Old 10-22-2007, 03:36 PM   #6  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Just had the quickest and so far the most pain free root canal of my life . . . hope it stays this way the rest of the night! Yeah, let's count today - my day doesn't end til usually 2-4am, ya know?

Hmmmm . . . my HalloWEEDy Goal was 199 - ever the optimist-aud? I actually think I would have made it - had I stayed OP. Oh well, I didn't - but have reached 213 -*pats self on back* . . . thinking I'll revise goal to 210 so I don't get into that whole "I'm a failure" Tard Mindset, ya know? 3 more lbs in 10 days should be doable - especially if I make it back to the gym. Thinking that weights are just a must for this menopausal metabolism.

My Beloved Rams are Lambs - did anyone see QB Bulger roll his eyes @ the camera talking to Coach??? . . . the only thing I'm looking forward to is the firing of HC Linehart - hope it happens this week or at least after next weeks game we have a bye . . . Bring on the D Coach Haslett - he's got those Big Boys MOTIVATED!

okokok . . . enuf Football - down to Biz:

W: Lots

E: Whatever I feel like - tooth depending

E: Whatever OP foods I can slide down

D: Motivated Menopausal Metabolism Minded!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 04:41 PM   #7  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

60 mins of walking today. We had a very pretty day. It was kinda dark, threatening rain, and the wind was blowing (well, it was pretty to me!).

Someone noticed today and it was weird cause I really haven't lost anything and when she asked, I kinda denied. She then asked me if I was trying, I said yes, and she said it showed. Not sure how to feel about that.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:16 PM   #8  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Feel good about it girl. Even though I gained 2 lbs on the weight loss challenge at work, I still lost 7.5 inches. just hang in there!
Old 10-23-2007, 08:19 AM   #9  
One Day At A Time

G'Mornin gals. 24 hours ON PLAN BABY! Even a gym visit under my belt! I did and hour of cardio---30 min ARC, 35 min elliptical. I was a sweaty mess and loved it. And got all my gossip rags caught up. Oh and I went back to my fitday journal....check it out. http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...ner=PokerNurse

Sometimes keeping a journal frustrates me more than helps. But I need to be accountable and I do need to know exactly how many calories I've actually eaten. For instance, I work tonight, so my calories will be really high for today.

W- 4-5 liters (I work tonight)
E- Strictly on plan....went to market yesterday and picked up fruits/veggies
E- no gym today I'm afraid, gotta rest to work tonight. Will definitely wake up tomorrow afternoon and get it done
D- keep a' rollin'!
Old 10-23-2007, 08:36 AM   #10  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Hi ladies!
Guess what? I stayed on plan foodwise ALL DAY yesterday!! Plus my workout at work was enough to keep me sore from the workouts before.
W:64+oz (met yesterday, i am gonna aim for 3 bottles)
e: lunchtime workout, then possible c25k
e: on plan!
d: get an early start on my paper for this week
Old 10-23-2007, 11:06 AM   #11  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

Default I'm BACK!!

I so do not have time to post, but I wanted to say "Hi!" because I have been gone far too long. I am going to weigh myself tomorrow. I think I might be up to 160!!!!!!! That's what I saw last week at least. At least I am not the only one whose gone up! Sigh!

I'll check in tomorrow proper.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 02:11 PM   #12  
One Day At A Time

Hey ya'll, just wanted to know what you wanted our next challenge to be?! I assume Thanksgiving will be the next logical one....unless you would like a two week, let's get motivated, we can do anything for two weeks, no peeking at the scale, no weigh ins, no cheating FAST challenge. Actually I thought of making my Christmas challenge a "no-peeker" Not weighing myself this last week and a half is so liberating!!! I have this crazy idea in my head that I'll just weigh myself on Halloween and see a big 5 lb loss, rather than watching the day-to-day 0.5 up and downs. So anyways, a no peek Christmas Challenge would be like an extra present to myself

Talk at you all soon, I'm buried in clean laundry to fold and put away.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:52 PM   #13  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i like both ideas actually...i don't check daily cuz it hurts but a no peek one is kinda cute LOL
Old 10-23-2007, 08:04 PM   #14  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

I stayed the same this week. For now on, only veggies at work!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:19 PM   #15  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i think i'll hit the c25k before i eat dinner.......