Old 01-09-2007, 10:51 PM   #61  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Im still here!! I just got home from work and boy am I beat! Ive been eating excellent and ive been cheating and looking at the scale daily and it says im down 10 pounds!! I hope it stays that way for my weigh in on Friday!!

Keep it up ladies!!! We can do this!!!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:56 AM   #62  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Randee-Great job!!! I'm sure if you keep your excellent habits your weigh in will be what you expect.

SwimGirl-Have you changed your exercise routine? Sometimes I'll go through a small gain if I've changed something there and kept my eating on track. Its a bit frustrating, but does mean that you're probably gaining muscle. Hang in there.

Cat-Congrats on the stairs victory! Doing anything holding a squirming 30 pound kid is a victory!!!! Hope your weight comes in good after TOM leaves.

kierr-Glad you had a good vacation. I'll bet that weight comes of in a big chunk right away. Have fun getting back on track in non vacation world.

Jenny-stay away from the kitchen! (Why is that so easy to say and so hard to do???)

callystia-2 pounds is 2 pounds. I count every little loss (even if its something I recently gained) it helps me mentally stay positive. Good job and keep it up.

I'm doing ok. Had a lot of extra stress the past 6 days and I've managed not to relieve it by mindless eating. My workouts have been a little dull, but I'm still moving.

Keep it up everyone.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:47 AM   #63  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Thanks Brandy, Im hoping to keep these habits forever!!

Well today is my WI and im down....................................6.2lbs!!! Im so thrilled!

We finally got snow here. I love it. It never snows at my house...just everywhere around us lol.

But...its gone now lol..but it was pretty while it lasted hehe.

Keep up the good work ladies!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:33 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Randee - congrats on the rocking weigh in! You are doing GREAT since your return

I am getting a TON of extra exercise in these days.. because of the snow - which is showing NO sign of leaving, I have to walk down to my car to go to work, and then after work, park it half way and walk up. Unintentional exercise - and boy can I feel it in my calf muscles!

So weird thing about my scale, I normally put it in the same spot because the bathroom is SO unlevel.. but lately that spot has been unlevel. I wonder if that has something to do with the extra 3 pounds it's showing? I moved it around this morning and found a fairly level spot, and it's saying 231 (which is where I thought I was). Do you think that an unlevel spot could make such a difference?

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 03:54 PM   #65  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Sorry for running off on you ladies, I kinda forgot about this.

Aimee - You already know I think that unlevel will make the scale change... and sorry for running off on you this morning, my boss came in my office, lol.

I didn't exercise this morning cuz my body is kinda sore and my throat is getting sore (hope im not getting sick) - anyway I feel so guilty for not exercising and don't even wanna eat! bad bad! not exercising (when I just did 4 days of 75 min) isn't a big deal - why do I beat myself up? I MIGHT jump on later, even if only for 30 min... but prob not. I will probably take 3 days this week off instead of two and back at it on Monday.

Tomorrow morning we are going out for breakfast - sounds like this is going to be a weekly thing so I think I need to change my weighs ins to Sunday. I think I am down a bit this week but TOM is starting so I may not get a weigh in this week. I have been doing really well, average of 1500 cals a day and doing good with exercise
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 01:32 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 204/204/145

I'm in. I'm shooting for 12 lbs by the end of the month. I'm hoping this is reasonable since I am just starting in Phase I today. So far eating has been pretty easy. I tried combining 2 recipes from the book - veggie soup and added brown rice. I came home and the "soup" was up to the top of my crockpot! Wow - that rice really expanded -lol! It was very thick- I had to water it down. However, it is very cold and windy here today and havng a warm meal was really great!

Last edited by fatBgone07; 01-15-2007 at 07:34 PM.
fatBgone07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 01:44 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 204/204/145

p.s. How do you make your short term goal thing?
fatBgone07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 07:39 AM   #68  
used to be tofat

Hi everybody, I'm still on track for my loss. I'll do an official tell all on Monday's weigh in, but I'm pleased with my exercise and really trying hard on the diet.

fatBgone-I think you do it just like your other ticker, but use the weight for your short term goal as starting/ending. Then in the signature, add in the label (Christmas weight challenge?) above where you paste the tracker code. Hope that was right.

Great job Courtnie, Aimee, and Randee
Old 01-13-2007, 12:12 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

I'm back to my pre-holiday weight!
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:47 PM   #70  
used to be tofat

Congrats to you Glory!!!!
Old 01-13-2007, 05:58 PM   #71  
LLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glory87 View Post
I'm back to my pre-holiday weight!
I'm getting there too, only one pound away. I was 132 before the holidays and AFTER the holidays went up to 137. Now I'm back to 133.

Yay us!
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:15 PM   #72  

Glory - congrats to you!!

Brandy - sounds like you are doing great! Good luck with that weigh in on Monday! I look forward to hearing your results!

Courtnie - no worries about running off, I am usre I've done that more than once myself!

I am walking to work again today, the roads are just TOO icey for me to drive... I admit I am chicken. Altho today the sun is shining so it'll be a really nice walk

-Aimee
Old 01-15-2007, 10:25 AM   #73  
used to be tofat

Weigh in was good. I'm down 2.5 pounds. Just 1.5 pounds away from my January/pre holiday goal.

Aimee-Hope your walk is nice and safe.

Linda-Almost there! Great job. Maybe this week will do it for ya.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:46 PM   #74  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I am 1.6 pounds away from my pre holiday weight - hope I can get there this week.

I was down 1 pounds this week - and that is good considering how much I ate the night before and tom and I feel like crap!

Congrats to everyone else for almost being there as well!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:48 PM   #75  

Brandy - woohoo!! Congrats!! 2.5, thats impressive. My walk was good, very good, I didn't fall on the ice, and no bear sightings! What more can a girl ask for eh!

Courtnie - you are almost there too!

I am hoping for a nice weigh in this week, I'm realizing there are some things that I REALLY have to limit in my diet for me to lose weight. I'd prefer to live in denial, but I can't anymore so I'm just dealing with it. Trying to be more grown up, we'll see how long I can keep THAT up!

-Aimee