Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 08:59 PM   #61  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

djso6--21 days!!! You're my hero ! I used to be an everyday weigher myself. I've looked over the Geneen Roth stuff but want to tackle my IE book first. Once I finish posting here I plan to read a chapter or two.

Birgit-- all that walking is fantastic! The scale has derailed me on many occasions. I've had some of my worst binges after a meeting with the scale ! Haven't been on since January. What do you think about the recovery group? Anyone else use it or familiar with it?

Made it through yesterday binge free. So that makes it two days now. I feel like I will make it through tonight too. Tomorrow I really need to plan. I will go get a mani/pedi tomorrow per my every 2 week ritual. Then off to my friend's house for scrapbooking. I plan to stop in Einsteins to eat lunch before scrapbooking. She will have snacks galore but I feel like I can graze on the snacks without go crazy as long as I'm not starving before I get there. I feel confident that I will do well !
Old 02-22-2008, 09:02 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 140/125/115

Height: 5'4''

HELP QUICK! I am going to Cheesecake Factory and I am so scared of this place. I won't be allowed to get the Weight Management Salads, so what should I get so that I don't binge like crazy or have a huge calorie intake???
Old 02-23-2008, 12:16 AM   #63  
My Evolution

Golean--I'm guessing you already went. What happened? The portions are so huge there. I generally get the turkey burger and if it is a good day I will eat off it 2-3 times. They automatically put everything on the side. I eat the fries too but again if it is a good day they last through 2-3 meals. I love that turkey burger.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:19 AM   #64  
My Evolution

Oh yeah I made it through day 3. I'm posting and drinking water right now. I have finished Chapter 1 of my IE book and working through Chapter 2. Chapter 2 focuses on the type of eater you are. Of course I am an emotional unconscious eater.
Old 02-24-2008, 10:20 AM   #65  
My Evolution

I made it through day 4. On to day 5. My friend was really sick so she didn't have the scrapbooking party. I took that opportunity to be lazy and didn't go to the nail shop either. I will go tomorrow after work. I did go to the grocery store and got some good stuff.

Last edited by Shay; 02-24-2008 at 10:21 AM.
Old 02-24-2008, 10:39 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Wow Shay! You're almost at a week! I'm so proud of you!
Old 02-25-2008, 12:51 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 140/125/115

Height: 5'4''

Ugh definetly didn't make it through the week. My mom think's I'm too small, so I ate all weekend so she thinks I'm eating enough. It was horrible. I want to be back to my schedule and not binging.
Closed Thread