3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   Valentine Vixen Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/70820-valentine-vixen-challenge.html)

RobinW 12-31-2005 09:37 AM

Lacey~ thats probably a good idea. Are you eating the l/c yogurt? If you mix equal parts yogurt, and equal parts cottage cheese, it makes a nice protein filled breakfast....quite tastey too. That might be where you're running into trouble...the protein part of it. I find that if I eat a protein with a carb, it helps alot. Just a thought :)

I seem to be struggling more than I was before christmas. Im over the carb hangover, and my system seems to be back to normal. But Im fighting too much with myself, and I really shouldnt be. Im going to try to up my fat intake today, and see if that helps at all. More eggs maybe, and another pot of cheeseburger soup. :crossed:

Today's plan

Breaky~ 2 eggs w/cheddar cheese
Snack~ protein shake (Im out of fibre)
Lunch~ 2 eggs, and a cup of green beans (maybe just one egg)
Supper~ Dont know.....going grocery shopping today

sassybrat25 12-31-2005 01:06 PM

Joined Curves and ready to get moving!!!

3 Attachment(s)
:wave: everyone! I will be starting Jan. 1st.

My goals are:
1. Do at least 30 min of exercise a day.
2. Eat healthy
3. Drink all my H2O.
4. Get below 200lbs. 190 would be nice, but I'll take 199!
5. Have more energy!

My meal plan every day is just to stay within my weight watchers points, eat 5 fruits and veggies and drink at least 6 glasses of H2O.

Valentine's goal:

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...8ef/weight.png

:jig: :jig: :jig: :jig: :jig: :jig:
1 Jiggy for every 5 lbs. lost!!

Here are my recent pics:

bnbsmommy1 01-01-2006 09:11 AM

Morning girls!!!

It's all out induction for me until the 14th :carrot:

my plans:

breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs
lunch: hamburger w/lettuce and mayo
supper: protein shake

walk 3 miles today

RobinW 01-01-2006 09:40 AM

Today's Plan

Breakfast~ egg salad
Lunch~ 2 eggs w/cheese
Supper~ lasagna (with cabbage instead of noodles) & tossed salad

I need to get some exercise in!!

gonna_be_150 01-01-2006 02:48 PM

Well, I'm way too behind to add all my daily meals & exercise, so won't bother with that. I knew trying to post these daily would be too challenging once the boys were home from their dads.

Robin dah-link...you look simply mahvelous!!! I saw your before pic. and the difference is amazing. :bravo:

Becca & Sassy - you both look great too :). Love your shirt Becca & your crown Sassy!

sassybrat25 01-01-2006 08:58 PM

Did good today!!!

Well, I have stuck to my diet all day, I took a 60min. walk, and I have drank all of my H2O!! I ate all 5 of my servings of veggies and fruit and I have 7 pts. left to spend for the day ( I am on weight watchers). I will have a granola bar and a nutrigrain bar before bed.:high:

Valentines goal:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tra...0/199/216/.png

1 jiggy for every 5lbs lost!!!

RobinW 01-02-2006 07:07 AM

My day certainly isnt starting off very good. I finished off the chocolate whip cream (with splenda) for breakfast. :( I woke up wanting to cheat.

I dont know how today is going to go. Ive had my breakfast...obviously not a good choice, but it could have been worse.

Lunch is after the funeral, at a restaurant, and dinner :dunno: maybe a ceasar salad.

I'll be glad when today is over.

bnbsmommy1 01-02-2006 08:05 AM

It's understandable Robin, you're under a lot of stress. I can't tell you enough how much this info you sent me has helped. Having a food journal has been what I really needed all along, and looking at my goal in writing I think is really helping :smug: TY :hug:

I'd be super interested in an accountability exercise thread, keep forgetting to tell you that.

Did awesome yesterday, the evening is SO tempting but I just had an atkins cappucino shake and it was pretty good. Down to 197 this morning so I'm thrilled about that.

walked 3 miles yesterday, gonna gazelle today and walk if I have time after work

plans for today
breakfast: omelette with ham and cheese
lunch: hamburger supper: shake

:carrot:

gonna_be_150 01-02-2006 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassybrat25
Well, I have stuck to my diet all day, I took a 60min. walk, and I have drank all of my H2O!! I ate all 5 of my servings of veggies and fruit and I have 7 pts. left to spend for the day ( I am on weight watchers). I will have a granola bar and a nutrigrain bar before bed.:high:

Valentines goal:

1 jiggy for every 5lbs lost!!!

WTG Sassy - keep it up!!!!!

Sorry for whatever you're going through Robin. I've obviously missed something. :hug:

RobinW 01-02-2006 08:44 PM

Well the day is over, and Im about to crawl into bed with my book and dh :)

Food choices were NOT good today, but I let my guard down(purposely), and just munched where I wanted. Even snuck in 4 marshmallows and 3 timbits :dizzy: I have a belly ache to show for it.

Im back at it tomorrow morning (right now actually) and exercise will be a regular thing for me!

sassybrat25 01-02-2006 09:59 PM

:thanks: for the encouragement gonna be 150!! It really helps!
Well, I did good again today. I have drank more than my six glasses of H2O, eaten all 5 servings of fruits and veggies, stayed w/in my weight watchers points, and worked out. I did 30min. at Curves bright and early:coffee: this morning and took a 20min. walk w/ my hubby after dinner!!:cb: He's so good to me!!:hug:
Hope everyone else did well!!!:goodluck: ;)

Valentines goal::bubbles:

1 Jiggy for every 5lbs. lost!!!

iloveadam 01-02-2006 11:42 PM

Hey all you Valentine Vixens!

Day 2! Feelin' good, keeping positive and staying IN CONTROL! Here are my menus for yesterday and today:

Jan. 1:
Breakfast: cup of decaf w/ 2 splendas and 2 Tbsp of cream: (4) Egg muffin:
(0)
Lunch: Turkey: (0)
Dinner: BIG salad: (12)
Snack: Turkey!!(0) Total: 17
My mom in law made a turkey..MMMMM!

Jan. 2:
Breakfast: hot tea with 2 splendas: (2) Egg muffin: (0)
Lunch: Tuna Salad: (5)
Dinner: cheese: (1) 2 cups of boiled broccoli w/butter: (4) Turkey: (0)
Snack: cup of decaf w/ 3 splendas 2 Tbsp cream: (5) Total: (18)

As far as exercising, i went to Curves today for a 45 minute work out :carrot: Thank you all for your kind words! may God be with you all! ~becca

beckamundo 01-03-2006 08:37 AM

You know I'm in on this one. My goals are as follows:

*To drink at least 64ozs. of water daily

*To be on induction until Feb. 3rd (my kids b-day party on the 4th, but I'll get right back on the 5th)

*To send in all the HOLIDAY GOODIES in w/dh to work this week so the temptations are gone for me.

*To exercise at least 4 times a week 30 minutes, 20 reverse stomach curls 5 nights a week and Body Flex workout 2-4 times a week.

*To weigh 255 by Feb. 4th (this is gonna be a little out there, but our kids b-day party is at the pool so it would be nice to look a little bit better in a swimming suit...if i wear one period--swimming vs. not swimming that is). I'm gonna think on this one a little bit more also.

*To weigh 253 by Feb. 14th

*REWARD: don't know really, it would be nice to just get into my size 26 pants and be comfortable in them.

Today's Meal plan:
Breakfast:1 sausage link
Lunch:Salad w/mushrooms, cheese, ranch & a SMALL amount of western drsg.
Supper:Roast beef w/cooked celery, salad and maybe some brocolli
Water:Min. 64ozs. (got 12 in already)
Exercise:Depends on thigh situation

bnbsmommy1 01-03-2006 09:38 AM

You're all doing awesome, I'm so proud of everyone!!

Got my 3 miles in this morning. Eating plans for today:

b: omelette with ham and cheese :D
l: steak or hamburger w/all the fixins
s: shake

RobinW 01-03-2006 10:31 AM

Today's plan

Breaky~ protein/fibre shake
Lunch~ 2 boiled eggs w/lots of butter
Snack~ protein/fibre shake
Supper~ spinach/cabbage lasagna(no noodles)

Snacks~ eggs, eggs and more eggs :dizzy: I need to get my control back!