3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   Valentine Vixen Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/70820-valentine-vixen-challenge.html)

bnbsmommy1 12-28-2005 02:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My before picture :) Brassy head, sitting on my knees on a trunk leaning on my dad for the Christmas pics :) Can't wait to see me 25 lbs less!!:carrot:

k, now it's y'alls turn!! before pics!!! *snap snap*

Lacey

RobinW 12-28-2005 04:03 PM

Wow Lacey.....you look alot thinner in this picture than in your old avatar picture!!

I'll get a picture up probably tonight or tomorrow morning. I still have to get dd to take one for me :lol:

gonna_be_150 12-28-2005 07:38 PM

Great picture Lacey.

Welcome Morgaine!

12/27 - Didn't exercise cause I was rearranging my LR & DR, but that took about 3-4 hours, so it must count for something LOL.

Breakfast: 2 egg omelet with turkey (deli) & cheese
Lunch: Salad with my own faux honey mustard dressing
Supper: Salad with leftover turkey from Christmas & HM Dressing

Snack: Cream cheese mock danish thingy (made with cream cheese of course LOL, cocoa powder, vanilla, sweetener & an egg)

Coffee: 5 cups throughout day
Water: 72 ozs (didn't exercise & forget to drink water when I don't)

Will post today's stuff after. Still not sure what I'm doing for supper LOL.

Attachment 21990 This is me on Dec. 22 (178lbs) wearing those 18's I told you gals about a week and a half or so ago (the ones that wouldn't fit, but my 16's did LOL)

iloveadam 12-29-2005 01:00 AM

Count me in!!

Thank you for starting this!! I am going on induction January 1st. I have the same goals as the 2 poster.
1. I will remain on induction until Feb 14/06
2. I will continue to try new recipes to keep from getting bored
3. I will excercise(sp?) at curves for 45 minutes 6 times a week
4. I will fit into my size 12 jeans with NO problem:D
5.I will get my water in everyday
:carrot:
Yeesss!!! Thank you again, I'm super excitied! I'm really gonna do this! Also, I will be on maybe twice a week..I am cutting down my computer time,something I've gotta do:(

But I will post my progress...and my picture as soon as I take one;) Good Luck ladies! God bless! ~Becca

bnbsmommy1 12-29-2005 07:53 AM

gettin' ready to walk out the door for my morning walk ;)

breakfast: 2 eggs
lunch: taco salad or hamburger w/veggies
supper: shake

I found a tanning bed I want...I really really want. wondering if DH would shell out the cash if I reach my valentines goal??? I will cross my fingers and ask. WISH ME LUCK!!

How's everyone else doing?

gonna_be_150 12-29-2005 08:29 AM

Exercised yesterday only for 40 mins. Back was still a bit tender from moving the furniture the other day & had to take it easy.

Yesterday I had...

Breakfast/Lunch: Flaxseed Oatmeal
Supper: My own Gr. Beef concoction

Snack: Cauliflower

Water: 114 ozs
Coffee: 5 cups (added pkg. of decaf to my container so am drinking 1/2 & 1/2 now...it's a start LOL).

I never know what I'm doing for the whole day in advance like you gals, so guess I'm always going to be running a day behind :).

Becca ~ totally understand about the computer time. When my boys are at their dads, there have been times where my butt has only left the computer chair for food, drink & to go potty. Then they get home 2 days later & I'm amazed 'cause nothing got done around the house.

RobinW 12-29-2005 09:48 AM

Morning :)

Yesterday was much better....the fat lady wasnt quite as difficult!! :dizzy:

Today's Plan

Breaky~ protein/fibre shake
Lunch~ last of the taco salad
Supper~ bbq'd chicken and broccoli

Snacks if needed....boiled eggs or egg salad and/or cream cheese and jello thingy

Ok I finally have my picture, but I have to resize it....not an easy feat for some reason.

RobinW 12-29-2005 03:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
214 lbs

I also printed out the 2nd picture with 214lbs printed in the bottom cupboard and taped it to my wall were all my motivational stuff is taped. Hope it helps :lol:

Dont ask me what happened to my hair ...it really did look good this morning :lol3:

EARTH2TERRA 12-29-2005 04:30 PM

Valentines Day

HELLO LADIES........ HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I AM NEW HERE TO TH EFORUMS BUT WOULD LOVE TO DO THIS CHALLENGE.
I HAVE BEEN LOW CARBIN FOR QUITE A WHILE. RECENTLY GOT MY DH ON THE WAGON AND HE OF COURSE IS QUICKLY GAINING ON ME. I TOPPED OUT SOMEWHERE NEAR 280 AND HAVE MADE IT TO 183, THAT WAS BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND NOW I AM KNOCKING ON 200'S DOOR.

SO I THINK THIS IS THE PERFECT IDEA A LITTLE MOTIVATION TO WIDDEN THE GAP BETWEEN ME AND DH, ANY BODY HAVE AN IDEA WHAT A REASONABLE GOAL WOULD BE BOTH WITH WEOGHT LOSS AND EXERCISE IN THIS TIME PERIOD. ASIDE FROM DH I HAVE YET TO DISCUSS LOW CARBIN WITH MANY PEOPLE SO ANY TIPS CAN HELP

THANKS AGIN EVERYONE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU

PS HOW DO I GET ONE OF THOSE CHARTS THAT GO ON THE BOTTOM TO SHOW WEIGHT LOSS?

RobinW 12-30-2005 09:12 AM

:welcome3: earth2terra Sounds like you have done great so far!! Great Job!! To put a ticker in your signature, go to user cp at the top of the page, and change your signature once you get in there. Just follow the directions :)

I did pretty good yesterday, but spent most of the late evening on the computer playing games, to keep from eating more food. It worked, but I had an awesome dream last night....dreamed I ate many many butter tart squares :T :T Pretty darn tastey :lol:

Today's plan

Breaky~ protein/fibre shake
LUnch~ left over chicken thighs and celery stuffed with cream cheese
Supper~ :dunno: I'll have to check the freezer

Snacks~ bowl of green beans and/or slim jim and/or boiled eggs

bnbsmommy1 12-30-2005 09:48 AM

Actually the first thing I noticed was your cutie hair do, I LOVE it :)

My day yesterday was weird, I had eggs for breakfast and then dh wanted to eat chinese so I sat there with my ice water then went buck wild when I got home eating every 'low carb' food in the fridge. Paying for it this morning. Then I made one of those cottage cheese/pudding/peanut butter things this morning :( I am jumping back on track RIGHT NOW though.

lunch: salad
supper: shake

EARTH2TERRA 12-30-2005 02:41 PM

Ticker

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tra...150/198.5/.png

iloveadam 12-30-2005 10:14 PM

Ok, ladies! *sigh* Here goes nothing...this is me pushing 170 pounds!!! Can't wait to post my after pics!*yay*http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a82...asbefore-1.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a82...asbefore-2.jpg

lady_adnerb 12-31-2005 08:59 AM

DH and I can't decide if we want to start tomorrow or Tuesday. But I'm in for the challenge. Was thinking of something like this when I woke up this morning.....but afraid to step on the scale and have reality set in!! You know the "I can't have gained TOO much during the carb fest this week" type thing. I'll see if I have any Christmas pictures I can post for a "before" but won't be able to until Tuesday or Wednesday......so I'll be back :)

bnbsmommy1 12-31-2005 09:09 AM

I seem to be sliding back. This morning the scales said 202. :?: After my low carb food party yesterday I'm surprised it's not more.

breakfast: 3 eggs
lunch: attempting tuna salad :p
supper: protein shake

gonna give my yogurts and other 'low carb' crap to my mom so I won't eat it.