Old 08-19-2012, 05:46 AM   #151  

S/C/G: 244/218.2/150

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back Celery! I was wondering where you had go to. Glad to see you here again.

220 this morning. Was hoping for 219, but staying positive - weight is going DOWN after all! I just seem to have bouncing round the low 220s for weeks. Sigh.

I am now the same weight I was in January

Last edited by Northernrose; 08-19-2012 at 05:51 AM.
Northernrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:48 AM   #152  
~Never Quit~

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/180?

Height: 5'7"

Bridgettedavis,
Yep, you are right ... It's all about never giving up!
Thanks much for the welcome back and good luck with that water weight!

Northernrose,
Great attitude! and thanks for the welcome back!
I'm so glad I came to my senses, finally!
Hang in there with those 220s! Ain't it great to be a loser? -snicker-

I had a reaaaally nice surprise this morning~~
I saw the scales drop below 200 (199.8) for the first time in many, many years!!!
and...
I'm halfway to my overall goal!!

... So yes, I am happy to be back on plan and posting here!

Last edited by EatMoreCelery; 08-19-2012 at 02:40 PM.
EatMoreCelery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:31 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'6 1/2"

170 on the scale this morning. My stomach is weird feeling.
toobig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:39 PM   #154  
~Never Quit~

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/180?

Height: 5'7"

toobig,

Sounds like that ole' bloaty feeling...
Hang tough ... your 160s will be back soon!

Last edited by EatMoreCelery; 08-19-2012 at 02:40 PM.
EatMoreCelery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:09 PM   #155  
Swim for your life!

S/C/G: 294/179/154

yucky yucky toobig... 180 for me again too.. tummy feeling very big.. UGH. ready to get back to the gym tomorrow!!
Bridgettedavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:17 PM   #156  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Hey everyone,

I saw 209 this morning. There may be hope of getting back under 200 after all. I've been on again, off again several times the last year but I started the TOPS weight loss support group for weekly weigh-ins and it seems to have helped this week. Hopefully I'll stick around this time.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:53 PM   #157  
Dedicated Yogi

S/C/G: 269/188/160

Height: 5'8 1/2 :)

hi chickies! im baaack.

just spent 3 days in Ottawa - the "not so collage town" that i spent the last 5 years. i am happier, calmer, more collected- and learnt some self-respect.

i stayed with a guy friend, and ate like a guy all weekend. AND GUESS WHAT?

i mean, it's 11 pm. i haven't seen a scale in 3 days, and well first thing i did? got naked and stepped on the scale.

my weigh in last monday was 180.8. what did i weigh right now? 181. after a weekend of eggs, bacon, nachos, sandwiches, wraps, and assorted boozes and even a 4 am trip to mcd's. what did i learn? lots. how did my friend eat? he has a big breakfast (brunch) and a decently big dinner. i ate more carbs this weekend, then i've seen in a long time. i walked lots, and i made it to my old studio once!! i even bought a new yoga costume (yay). but what did i do? i didn't eat it all. i didn't "sneak" eat, i ate when i was hungry, i enjoyed my food, i walked as much as i could, i went dancing, and i saw A LOT of friends. i realized that i don't have to eat it all, and i don't have to be particularly selective. am i no longer hungry? time to slow down the eating. is the food really good?keep eating- but leave out the "not so great parts". it was good!

i know that i am currently both dehydrated, and hungover. this means that i won't see much lower then 179. something tomorrow morning hopefully, but it will still be a lower weigh in!! yay.
stimkovs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:20 AM   #158  

169.5 this morning.

Its great to see so many people back on board!

Monday is my long day at work so I have to get started but I am thinking good thoughts!
Old 08-20-2012, 08:45 AM   #159  
Dedicated Yogi

179.5. but i can guarantee that i'm retaining some bloat from my carbosaurus-rex weekend. still a 1lb loss- i actually usually see higher losses mid-week, but weigh mondays because it inspires me to make better choices over the weekend.

back to the studio, and back on the job hunt today.

thinking good thoughts for everybody as well!
Old 08-20-2012, 02:43 PM   #160  
Swim for your life!

S/C/G: 294/179/154

174 this morning... gotta stop losing the same weight over and over again it's really frustrating! Ran 4 miles this morning so that felt good I really want to get to the gym everyday this week.

stim- oh my gosh, good for you! I always wonder why it's always all or nothing with me.. why can't I just eat like a normal person? Why- when it's bad, is it awful!??? Like you said sneak eating.. eating till you feel like you just might explode and then when there is a little room open from digesting.. fill it up real quick... why can't I have a handful of chips? I have to eat none or the wholleee bag. I wish I knew why my brain worked that way. UGH. We went out Sat night and after doing good all day I decided since we were going out I should make it worth it! So between 6pm and 1am, I ate kashi fire roasted crackers (still at my house) stopped at got an ice cream cone from McDonalds on the way to dropping the kids off at my parents, and then ate some pumpkin bars she made, some almond m&ms and then some peanutbutter M&ms, and then a veggie burger and waffle fries for *dinner* and then we went to perkins after the bar and split an appetizer sampler with my friend and then got a muffin on the way out.. and two more pumpkin bars when I got back to my parents... (man actually writing that down and looking at it makes me see how AWFUL it is.) but if I were normal I could have eaten one of the pumpkin bars when we got to my parents.. none of the m&ms, the veggie burger and even some fries with them probably. and that should have been fine. I could have even done the app sampler with my friend but there was no need for the muffin and more pumpkin bars... ugh.
Bridgettedavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:17 PM   #161  
On a Mission

S/C/G: 246/193/169

Height: 5'9"

Hi all. Just checking in. I dropped my laptop and broke the screen so I haven't been around as much. My bloat somehow dropped away and I lost 5 lbs in a day so back to ticker weight...go figure. I am holding the course and doing fine on calories. Maybe I'll see a loss for this month after all...
4star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:00 AM   #162  

168.5 this morning.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:03 AM   #163  
Dedicated Yogi

brigettedavis- this is rare. you have no idea. i usually operate on the "i sees it, i eats it diet". the men i was around this weekend, were NOT people I was trying to impress (as research states women typically eat something around 200 calories LESS a meal when they are on a date- fact haha). i actually usually have the whole "little room for digesting?" FILL 'ER UP issue as well. this is news?? if it makes you feel any better, sunday's eating was exactly like yours. i had some ham and pinapple and a jr chicken from the night before for breakfast, then a diet coke, then a tandoori chicken wrap + fries (it was huge, i ate all of it, down to the last fry) - then a ff mocha from starbucks, then a ham sandwich, a grapefruit, and some chicken thighs around dinner time. how did i weigh in less then the week before? nobody knows haha so you're not alone!! keep pushing!!

4star- you can do it!! dropping the computer is no fun though- any chance you can get the screen fixed?

toobig- WOOHOO!!

Me: 179.4 this morning. i saw 178 after yoga yesterday, after only 1 meal and 90 minutes of sweating lol. i definitely ate closer to maintenance yesterday, and REALLY late. like..i shut my mouth at around 10 30 finally, whereas i usually stop eating around 7 lol i do not have any big plans today except for the studio, so i am hoping for good numbers tomorrow!!
Old 08-21-2012, 04:57 PM   #164  

Have been too afraid to step on the scale. Been overeating for past few days and binged yesterday. I'll woman up tomorrow, step on the scale and push harder.
CarryOnLosing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:06 PM   #165  

S/C/G: 244/218.2/150

Feeling discouraged today. Had to buy new trousers for job interview and am still a "fat" size (UK size 20). They are a little loose but the 18 is still way too tight on me. I felt like a big sweaty whale in the changing rooms. Also feel really bloated in general. Ugh.
Northernrose is offline   Reply With Quote