3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Calorie Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters-172/)
-   -   CC Valentines Day Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters/249622-cc-valentines-day-challenge.html)

4star 01-27-2012 09:47 AM

Hi everyone. weighed in 2 lbs heavy this week but I don't count this week since my body is being affected my mother nature. I did go over my calorie allotment for 2 days but as of yesterday I am back on track focusing on next week's weigh-in. I don't want to let TOM harm my motivation so I am trying hard to not focus on these water weight pounds.

stimkovs 01-27-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4star (Post 4191338)
Hi everyone. weighed in 2 lbs heavy this week but I don't count this week since my body is being affected my mother nature. I did go over my calorie allotment for 2 days but as of yesterday I am back on track focusing on next week's weigh-in. I don't want to let TOM harm my motivation so I am trying hard to not focus on these water weight pounds.

i join you in shaking my angry fists at mother nature. grumble grumble grumble.

i had girls night last night, 3 slices of pizza, 3 glasses of wine.

then got home and ate an apple and about half an oz of blue cheese.

im up, it's not pretty, pony stopped to graze, happens i guess. i also have a date on saturday- but i will be good.

need to be cleaner from now on in order to see results.

SparkleBE 01-27-2012 02:15 PM

Happy Friday everyone!
I’ve been having a decent OP week, but I’ve joined the TOM club as well. lol. This has really become the TOM forum this week. My cough/cold is doing a little better, and I got my voice back so I’m taking that as a good sign! Yay, I love being able to talk again :) I’ve also been walking for 45 mins a day on the treadmill (slowly though, because my cough causes breathing issues) despite the cold + TOM, so I’m feeling good :)

I also have a couple NSVs this week. My mom baked a yummy cake last weekend, and I tried a small sliver of it to get a taste but that’s all I had! I managed to resist the rest! Also, I have pretty large calves and have never been able to wear calf-high boots, but I tried on a pair of my mom’s calf-high boots and they fit!! Plus, they actually seemed to make my calves look smaller. I hope she doesn’t mind me borrowing them, because I really want to wear them :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4star 01-27-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SparkleBE (Post 4191813)
Happy Friday everyone!
I’ve been having a decent OP week, but I’ve joined the TOM club as well. lol. This has really become the TOM forum this week. My cough/cold is doing a little better, and I got my voice back so I’m taking that as a good sign! Yay, I love being able to talk again :) I’ve also been walking for 45 mins a day on the treadmill (slowly though, because my cough causes breathing issues) despite the cold + TOM, so I’m feeling good :)

I also have a couple NSVs this week. My mom baked a yummy cake last weekend, and I tried a small sliver of it to get a taste but that’s all I had! I managed to resist the rest! Also, I have pretty large calves and have never been able to wear calf-high boots, but I tried on a pair of my mom’s calf-high boots and they fit!! Plus, they actually seemed to make my calves look smaller. I hope she doesn’t mind me borrowing them, because I really want to wear them :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Yay! I love to hear good news! :carrot:

Ekicna 01-27-2012 08:12 PM

Hi everyone, I've only posted once in this thread, but I wanted to give a small update.

My goals were to lose body fat and I'm doing that slowly. I've lost a few pounds and I am seeing some muscle definition. I'm hoping that my progress continues and I can see a huge difference by Valentine's day.

I hope everyone is well!

toobig 01-28-2012 07:45 AM

OP all week! Hope everyone has a great weekend

4star 01-28-2012 08:18 AM

Well it was a rough, bloaty week. I weighed-in the same as last week so no loss, or gain. I'll take it as my weight had bounced up almost 5 lbs at one point. :fr:

I got a great workout in last night! I have found a good crunch to help me focus on a trouble spot in my abs. It felt like I worked them good. I'll know that it was effective if I have delayed onset muscle soreness later today or tomorrow. I also got in a good ride on my recumbent bike.

So still trucking along. :kickcan: Prepping for next week when I should see some sort of whoosh...:crossed:

Ekicna those are great goals. Very motivating! I love fitness goals as much as weight-loss goals.

toobig- OP all week! That's great! Good luck with your next weigh-in!

ThinkinThin5 01-28-2012 11:12 AM

Good morning!

Have been keeping up with my exercise challenge and started counting calories this week. Happy to report that I have been on plan for 6 days and the scale did budge. Also in the past 4 weeks I have lost 5 inches.

Have a great weekend everyone

SparkleBE 01-28-2012 01:51 PM

I ate more than I would have liked yesterday. Went about 100 cals over budget :(. My parents were being frustrating and with TOM, the emotional eating monster attacked and I couldn’t resist. Oh well, today is a new day and I know it’ll be great :)

4star 01-28-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThinkinThin5 (Post 4192711)
Good morning!

Have been keeping up with my exercise challenge and started counting calories this week. Happy to report that I have been on plan for 6 days and the scale did budge. Also in the past 4 weeks I have lost 5 inches.

:carrot: Inches are good! I was losing just as many inches as pounds in the beginning of my weight loss. I was nice to see the clothes loosen before I had achieved a set number. Yay for you!

Ekicna 01-28-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4star (Post 4192509)
Well it was a rough, bloaty week. I weighed-in the same as last week so no loss, or gain. I'll take it as my weight had bounced up almost 5 lbs at one point. :fr:

I got a great workout in last night! I have found a good crunch to help me focus on a trouble spot in my abs. It felt like I worked them good. I'll know that it was effective if I have delayed onset muscle soreness later today or tomorrow. I also got in a good ride on my recumbent bike.

So still trucking along. :kickcan: Prepping for next week when I should see some sort of whoosh...:crossed:

Ekicna those are great goals. Very motivating! I love fitness goals as much as weight-loss goals.

I hope you see a loss soon!
I already made it to my goal of 110 lbs back in June so now I am focusing on losing fat and gaining muscle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThinkinThin5 (Post 4192711)
Good morning!

Great job! :carrot:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SparkleBE (Post 4192937)
I ate more than I would have liked yesterday. Went about 100 cals over budget :(. My parents were being frustrating and with TOM, the emotional eating monster attacked and I couldn’t resist. Oh well, today is a new day and I know it’ll be great :)

:hug: I'm sure you will do great today!

4star 01-28-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ekicna (Post 4193122)
I hope you see a loss soon!
I already made it to my goal of 110 lbs back in June so now I am focusing on losing fat and gaining muscle.

That's awesome! :congrat:

Ekicna 01-28-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4star (Post 4193134)
That's awesome! :congrat:

:encore: Thank you!

stimkovs 01-28-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4star (Post 4192509)
I have found a good crunch to help me focus on a trouble spot in my abs.

\
...do tell me more my pretty.... ha ha

the rare quick saturday update:

im up/still bloaty/ getting sick again.

1 yoga instead of 2, and a nap. i think i've hit a new depth to my practice, less push more "Ease into it".

also, discovered an AMAZING salad. (i'm really good at making "kitchen sink" salads"

-spring mix. 3 cups.
- boiled, shredded beet- 40 gm
- chopped tomato- 75gm
- peeled cucumber- 100ish grams

this is where it gets wierd (if the beets weren't wierd enough for you)
- 30 ml of stanky blue cheese
- half an avocado.

this is about 330 cals, HUGE salad. really good as dinner, no dressing needed because the beets, avocado, and the cheese give enough consistency to not need dressing.

alternatively, all aforementioned, but ditch the blue cheese, and add some lemon juice, this takes off 100 cals.

CocoTruffles 01-30-2012 07:10 AM

Happy Monday!
Weighed myself today 2lb away from my Valentine goal of 260 and I didn't realize it til now but it will also be my first 30lb lost. So I am excited!