Old 12-05-2009, 12:54 AM   #61  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Thanks Nella for the mention, exercising has been good, but the diet, not so much. I need structure so I am finding out, so I might have to do another challenge and just not place too much emphasis on how much I lose this time.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:01 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Mercy... lol That clip had me in stitches! too funny! I love it! haha
Old 12-05-2009, 07:40 AM   #63  

Morning Everyone.. we are almost to the end of this challenge!.. I find that so hard to believe..I find it went by so fast. I wanted to share with everyone the remaining competitor list for the final weeks... Girls we are lower in team members so lets reallly jack up the workouts and the POP days!

"Left Standing" Red Team
1. MonteCristo
2. tinabinab
3. Mommyofsix
4. KimL1214
5. CanadaMel
6. JasonsLea
7. Aclai4067
8. wfonseca3017
9. IgetfitNstrongforme
10. shan84
11. crcossel
12. Ms.Perception
13. RangerChic
14. mtiger
15. shea5
16. jessicado22
17. Sunnigummi
18. dcapulet
19. Bette k
20. Nicki54
21. Luckybustert
22. Enigma27
23. ArmyWife02

"Left Standing" Blue Team
1. Cape Breton Chick
2. Phenomenal Woman
3. Sweet Scrumptious
4. nellonello
5. happeningf
6. InStitches21
7. maryshady
8. Bigmid
9. dream710
10. Practiceliving
11. Nella
12. Trekkiegirl
13. Somni
14. Nixmom
15. LeslieB
16. expatter
17. Echo
18. retiredone
19. Diva

Last edited by Cape Breton Chick; 12-05-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:22 PM   #64  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

Diva - we have Charter here too, it's our only option and they SUCK!!! Our internet goes out all the time for no reason, and they are impossible to deal with for customer service. Glad to hear the move is almost over!!

Quick check in to say that the scale is moving again for me! Down a bit this morning. Hoping for a good weigh in on Monday!
Old 12-05-2009, 06:03 PM   #65  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Ah, we are a brave little blue army left to fight the red side. I guess we'd all better do our best this coming week as there will be no redemption weeks left for us. I lost another 2 pounds when I weighed in this morning. I was really happy when I stepped on the scales. This is my lowest weight in years and years--maybe since I before I was married. Can't wait til my new dress pants fit well enough to wear.

WTG, Nella. Our starting weight and goal weight are almost the same. You are doing really well since August. 25 pounds is tremendous.

Must go watch a movie with the kids. Catch you later.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:15 PM   #66  
Lose the holiday lbs!

S/C/G: 174/163.8/150

Height: 5.7 ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nella View Post
Idealmuse - How was your vacation?!? Glad you are back!

I put our tree up last weekend, the cats are throughly enjoying it, especially the kitten. They've knocked off half the ornaments already, so I've had to do all plastic ones this year, lol.

Echo - I hope you have a fantabulous Girl's Night tonight!!!
Aww thanks Nella!! it was a fun night! and managed not to gorge on chocolates and crisps .which normally i would have!

lol that is so cute about your kitten and cats knocking them off, aww bless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Good afternoon girls. Sorry I've been MIA just been busy getting packed, and getting the utilities cut on and everything, it's hard getting stuff done with just one car. but I am all caught up now..I think. The move is tomorrow so I'll be offline until Monday unless there's a problem w/Charter and that is VERY possible considering they are idiots.
wow moving tommorow, big day!!! i bet your so excited!! good luck hope it goes okay!!

Quote:
ANYHOO. ECHO, FOR THE RECORD GF, I THINK YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND HAVE NOTHING AT ALL TO WORRY ABOUT.
awww Diva, thank you so much!!! that's so sweet of you to say!! I really appreciate it !
Quote:
Only 20 more days??? ohmy.gif I've bought ZILCH...Wait...I bought a house, does that count???
hehe yep!
Quote:
Yeah...I'm a Diva...Anyhooo....this has been so dang stressful. I've had several days with blood sugar above 300. When it happened today I called Jess at work crying....OMG! I NEVER do that...much less cry in front of or to people. WTH?!
aww sorry to hear that, moving is a very stressful time!
Quote:
Anyways, sorry to be on my soapbox but I needed to vent. LOL!
vent away my friend! better out than in! writing about it is actually thereapeutic!!
Quote:
Y'all have a great weekend and I'll be checking as soon as I can and I am posting this weeks WI now just in case I am not back on by Monday.
hope you're not gonna be offline for too long!! looking forward to having you back when you're all set up! best of luck!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Breton Chick View Post
[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a great Friday... i know I did just because it was in fact Friday.. haha I am exhausted.. and i went to get my H1N1 shot before supper, my arm is slightly achy and I am so sleepy.. It is going to be a cuddle up with movies/book kind of night I think..
that sounds like the perfect night! you should definately rest up! after a flu shot

Quote:
Echo .. have fun tonight.. I am a Gossip Girl watcher too.. lol that and One Tree Hill make up my Monday evenings.
thanks Angela!! hehe awesome!!

shame about you missing the volleyball matche. but thats awesome they won![/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredone View Post

Echo, have a great "sleep-over" with your friend. Not much sleep happens.
Thanks isabella!!! you were right! we ended up going to sleep at 4am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercy03 View Post
The above was FUNNY, but the "it's not birds, they're insects" line had me peeing in my pants lol.

Thank gawd, she does have a soft side
LOL!! yah Mercy - that was funny too! hehehe yah she does it comes out more during her podcasts!

--
thanks Angela for the update on the remaining members of the blue and red team! thats still an impressive number on both sides!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nella View Post

Quick check in to say that the scale is moving again for me! Down a bit this morning. Hoping for a good weigh in on Monday!
that's so awesome Nella well done!! good luck on monday :

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredone View Post
Ah, we are a brave little blue army left to fight the red side.
LOL!! that's so cute!!
Quote:
I guess we'd all better do our best this coming week as there will be no redemption weeks left for us. I lost another 2 pounds when I weighed in this morning. I was really happy when I stepped on the scales. This is my lowest weight in years and years--maybe since I before I was married. Can't wait til my new dress pants fit well enough to wear.
thats soooo awesome Isabella!!! way to go! you've been rockin this challenge! .[/QUOTE]
--

update from me! i finally got around to do some of the POP challenges (revisited) it was good to see that i was able to beat my own record for some of them !

i'm keeping the pop challenge OPEN (no deadline) until our last weigh in for this challenge. so you still have time- if you want to see if you can beat your own score.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/bigg...ml#post3035616
Old 12-06-2009, 12:24 AM   #67  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Thanks Mary and Echo, I'm hoping to get some taste back soon. If I don't though, I'm trying to be thankful I'm healing well from it and that I'll probably never have to go into the hospital again with tonsilliitis! As far as not being able to taste sweets and most other foods, sour pickles are the closest thing to normal as I can find, I'm trying to accept that I may never be able to taste normally again. It's weird, really weird to try to get used to that when I have always thought of my holidays, etc in a sense of what food will be there. I'm such a dork! LOL!

I find myself not feeling afraid of losing all this weight now though. Now that's strange because I know I told you all how I panic when I get right under 200? Like fear of succeeding, fear of getting so much attention because I do get it and it's uncomfortable, esp if it's someone who is pushing boundries, fear of what my life may hold when I'm at normal weight, etc. Just alot of unknowns when you've never ever been a normal weight.

So here goes and I sure hope you all can help keep me motivated to keep losing during this next challenge. Wouldn't it be neat if I hit a final goal weight in the year 2010? I've been overweight since 1978 when I was 5. I turn 36 next week. That's a long time. I think my final goal weight is 155. When I hit that, I will have lost 122 lbs. So almost half of me. I know that'll feel good!! I feel so much better than I did at 277. I can't imagine being 155. We'll just hafta see how it goes. I love that I have this place to come to though. You guys are great!!!

Gotta go to bed now, hugs to you all, Selina
Old 12-06-2009, 10:02 AM   #68  
Lose the holiday lbs!

All the best Selina! you can do it!! we can all do it together with each other support

you're so brave and calm about the whole taste bud issue, i know if it was me, i would be constantly stressing and worried. but hopefully it will come back

i know what you mean about being afraid. i feel like that sometimes, being afraid of the unknown.

we're gonna be here for you Selina! for every step of the way, for every pound. you can do it!!!
Old 12-06-2009, 03:42 PM   #69  

Hey Ladies! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was a little hectic. My niece and her high school volleyball team won the Provincial title yesterday and my sister agrees to allow her to host the Provincial Party. So of course I was there to help chaperone.. lol Got home after 3am .. lol it was fun but over 45 teenagers is alot to handle lol haha but it is okay.. as long as my niece was happy it was worth it. Mind you her thoughts after the fact last night were .. I like going to the party better then hosting one! LOL
So today i have spent doing some work here on 3FC Biggest Loser Challenges to hopefully make things a little easier for our newer members joining for the winter challenge. i can not wait to get into it full swing!
I am going to think about a new challenge to rev us up for the last stretch here of this fall challenge and I will post it tomorrow. I think that is what i will do for the upcoming winter challenge as well.. will run the side challenges Sunday to Sunday.. so as to give our bodies a little rest before the wewigh in...so that our muscles could adjust and release some of the excess water weight they may hold after working out hard...what do you all think? Let me know!
Old 12-06-2009, 05:55 PM   #70  
Lose the holiday lbs!

that sounds like a great idea Angela! i CANNOT wait to hear what you have in store for us!!!!

i'm also looking forward to the bridge the gap challenge and the winter challenge in jan!! woohoo

for the bridge the gap challenge. will you be announcing the first weigh in date, after the fall challenge is done ? and details of where we sign up for the bridge the gap challenge

Last edited by Echo; 12-06-2009 at 05:57 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #71  

Hi Echo, the Bridging the Gap Purple Team challenge will be an optional challenge.. no sign ups. We will post a chat thread and a weigh in thread and anyone who wants to join will just post and participate. It is not going to be as strict as the reg. season challenges, it is just there for those of us who need the accountability to utilize. And I will post those Thread the day this challenge ends! So that we can just keep on keeping on! lol i will of course keep track of everyones weight and announce the winner of that mini challenge the day that i announce the new teams for the winter challenge, and at that time we will then go to our individual team threads for a week of getting to know one another on our teams. Sound okay? Any ideas are welcome and I will discuss them with MonteCristo!!
Old 12-06-2009, 09:32 PM   #72  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Thanks Angela!! that sounds great!
Old 12-07-2009, 03:55 AM   #73  

InStitches - I loved your idea for adding a POP to this weeks challenge, so I swiped it and added it to the basic layout! lol haha thanks!!!
Old 12-07-2009, 06:11 AM   #74  

G'morning Ladies.. I am in a rush this morning but wanted to pop in to wish you all a great day an a great week!!!!
Old 12-07-2009, 06:45 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

Morning Blue Team. Had a great weekend very busy lots of work and fun. Kept eating in check and the scale showed it yesterday morning!! I now need to lose 5 lbs this week to make my goal of 169 by vacation. I will post my weight on Sat 'cause we leave early Sunday morning. I plan to eat a cycle this week. 1200cals/1500/1200 etc. Hope it works.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Happy Monday!