Old 11-30-2009, 06:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Default Week 12 Blue Team Chat

Okay Ladies.. lol so this is it I am offically Blue!!! I have moved all of my weight posts over here and will be taking over as Blue Team Leader now instead of waiting until the new winter challenge begins as was originally planned.
I will do my best to have all of the weights in by tomorrow evening! I promise to make this a priority each and everyday!
I am so excited to be starting this new adventure with all of you! I want to thank everyone here for the opportunity and warm welcome to be your team leader.. it means a great deal to me and I believe it will guide me to greater success being able to help OUR team!

Last edited by Cape Breton Chick; 11-30-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:00 PM   #2  
Lose the holiday lbs!

S/C/G: 174/163.8/150

Height: 5.7 ft

AWESOME!! glad to have you as our official leader already!! thanks so much!!!!

looking forward to it !!! welcome to our BLUE TEAM!! glad to have you on board

Old 11-30-2009, 08:01 PM   #3  
Lose the holiday lbs!

i put up a little pop challenge for this week, which can run alongside any official challenge you have in mind for this week

here's the link.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/bigg...week-12-a.html

Last edited by Echo; 11-30-2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:04 PM   #4  

Hey Echo.. I saw that.. and that is perfect.. we will have that as the official challenge this week if that is okay with everyone.. Its Great!
I am so excited to be doing this!!!
Old 11-30-2009, 08:06 PM   #5  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Breton Chick View Post
Hey Echo.. I saw that.. and that is perfect.. we will have that as the official challenge this week if that is okay with everyone.. Its Great!
I am so excited to be doing this!!!
awww thanks so much Angela
Old 11-30-2009, 08:50 PM   #6  

Hey ladies... just a quick update regarding what will happen in-between challenges. I know there have been questions and hopes of some sort of accountability over the holidays. So we have been trying to come up with something to satisfy everyone.. so this is what we have come up with.. I hope everyone will be happy with the decision.

Our current challenge will end on December 14th. We will then create a combined open thread to all new and returning challengers called Bridging the Gap, to encourage and support one another until the new Winter/Spring teams will be announced, whereupon we will then create a pre-challenge thread for each team until the official start date of January 5th.
During the Bridging the Gap challenge, we will have a weekly weigh-in thread and challenge for any and all who want/need the accountability, especially over Christmas. There is no requirement to participate in the weigh-ins or challenge during this time, it will strictly be there as a support system for all of us.

I hope everyone is having a great Monday and don't forget to weigh in!! I have most all weights in, there are 11 team mates left to weigh in for this week. Come on ladies.. We are all here for one another!!!!
Old 11-30-2009, 10:47 PM   #7  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

I really like that idea for the down time between challenges. Angela so happy to see you've taken over the reigns early.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:11 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 337/ticker/320

Height: 5'7

Talking

Angela, thank you for taking over earlier than planned.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:33 AM   #9  

Default Week 11 Results

BLUE TEAM:

Biggest Loser

retiredone – 2.5 lbs. (1.76%)

Runner-ups:

Cape Breton Chick – 1.6 lbs (.79%)
Trekkiegirl – 1.2 lbs – (.72%)
Echo – 1.1 lbs - (.69%)

Team weight loss total: -7 lbs

Team weight loss percentage: -.19%

Overall Biggest Loser for Week 11 is retiredone! Congrats Isabella!!!

Last edited by Cape Breton Chick; 12-01-2009 at 07:46 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:43 AM   #10  

G'morning Ladies! Results are up...I hope I have gotten the posting for the weigh in done properly.. lol

We have unfortunately lost 3 more members this week ... Bev, Narnia99, and IdealMuse have all neglected to weigh in on time this week and unfortunately have no more freebies available to them. Ladies, just want you to now that you can still weigh in each week for the remainder of the challenge please do so, it won't be counted towards the final tally but the main and most important goal here is that we are here to support one another!

K .. Its morning and we all need to get our blood moving first thing... so for all of you signing in today... stand up...right now where you are... 10 jumping jacks.. yes I am serious.... UP, Up, Up!!! K.. now 5 Squats... there.. noww I hope you are smiling and feel a little more energized...

Well ladies I am off to work for another day (another dollar).. I hope everyone has a great and productive Tuesday..

Last edited by Cape Breton Chick; 12-01-2009 at 06:44 AM.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:57 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

Had a great day yesterday eating wise. Most of my family is sick. dd in college has flu since Friday think it might be turning into bronchitis too. My ds & his fiancee both have flu, sinus infections, & bronchitis and now my granddaughter is running a fever so they are taking her to dr. today. Thankfully she had a flu shot so hers should be mild. Hoping we either are blessed and don't get sick or get in now cause vacation is two weeks away and def don't want to be sick for that. Scale was down another lb. today. Hoping to get back to 174's before next weigh in. Can''t believe I did it to myself again. Promising to myself it will be the last time I regain weight I have already lost!

Angela-thank you for taking over the team. Can't wait to get to know you!!

Isabella-Congrats on being BL! You rock!!!

Congrats to all the runners up.

Have a POP day!!!
Old 12-01-2009, 09:18 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Hey team! Woohoo we have a new leader! Thanks Angela for taking on the leader role, I'm excited to see whats to come! I think the Bridging the Gap sounds great, I like the idea of having continued weigh ins and challenges.

Retire-Congrats on being the biggest loser! Great job on your 6k.

Mary-Hope you stay well, and your family gets to feeling better. How was your black friday?

Echo-thanks for the second go round of the POP Challenge.

I had to use my last freebie this last week, lack of motivation, exercise, and poor eating lead me to a 3.5lb gain. I did better eating yesterday, but still no exercise. Its sad I know what I need to do, but I keep talking myself out of it. Why is it that we sabatoge ourselves? GRRR! Guess what I need is a good ole butt kickin'.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:27 PM   #13  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Congratulations on winning the runners-up places Cape Breton Chick, Trekkiegirl and Echo. WELL DONE!!!

I modestly concede to winning TBL position and thank you for your congrats, people. (Blushing)

What a rainy day today, No 6k walk today. I'll be on the bike tonight watching the Biggest Loser to get in my exercise and of course I did my 10 jumping jacks and 5 squats as commanded by our leader, Angela.

I have to run and practice a Christmas carol I'm singing in church this weekend and then I'm going to bake a million cookies for DIL to take to the seniors home on the weekend.

I'll be back. I'll let you know if I ate any cookies. I'm promising everyone that I will not.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:31 PM   #14  

Congratulations to this week biggest losers - retiredone, Cape Breton Chick, Trekkiegirl and Echo. WTG!!!!

Cape Breton Chick - once again thank you for taking on the role of leader for the Blue Team.....that said I have to say my original thought after reading you post of the 10 jumping jacks was "whatever" but then I did put down the laptop, get off my butt and do 30 jj and 10 squats. So well done on the up up up. It worked.

I'm glad for a new month and hope for better losses this month. I seem somewhat consistant in losses but the percentages are not that great. Now that I am feeling better I need to start exercising again as it will help my body and my mind.

I'm glad for the in between challange this will really help with accountability.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:35 PM   #15  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Talking

Good afternoon ladies! Angela, I am sooooooooo happy you've decided to take over & lead this team! It remotivates me to know someone cares and we can get this going again! Not that it ever stopped, but for me, for a couple of weeks, I simply lost motivation and didn't care anymore. So a BIG FAT JUICY THANK YOU for doing this!!!!

Anyhoo, Still packing but I did keep out 1 little video tape the WATP 2 miles so I can get some "formal" sort of exercise in everyday. My Blood sugar was 303 this morning so I'ma bit freaked out byu this, so I got up did my WATP, cleaned the house a little abd downed some water, so I am about to check it again after this....Cross your fingers...I really am not one to run to the ER every time this happens...Actually, I never have.

Y'all have a great OP day!
HUGS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredone View Post
I really like that idea for the down time between challenges. Angela so happy to see you've taken over the reigns early.
I concur!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Breton Chick View Post
BLUE TEAM:

Biggest Loser

retiredone – 2.5 lbs. (1.76%)

Runner-ups:

Cape Breton Chick – 1.6 lbs (.79%)
Trekkiegirl – 1.2 lbs – (.72%)
Echo – 1.1 lbs - (.69%)

Team weight loss total: -7 lbs

Team weight loss percentage: TBA (when I get all starting info...sorry)

Overall Biggest Loser for Week 11 is retiredone! Congrats Isabella!!!
WTG Isabella on being our Biggest Loser last week! You totally Rock!!!
Also, big congratx on the runner ups Angela, Trekkie, & Echo!! You girls are rockin this challenge!!!

I'm bummed that we lost more peeps this weeks. Especially Narnia &Muse! I hope all is well.

Last edited by Diva; 12-01-2009 at 01:36 PM.