Old 10-11-2009, 01:04 PM   #46  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

So I posted in the wrong thread earlier.

I am down today so I am hoping for a good weigh-in tomorrow. On my other threads I posted my mantra. NEVER QUIT!!!

Things go really slowly for me and I can get aggravated, but I just keep going. I never thought I would be in the 170's, not in a million years. But I am. If I can do this....ANYBODY can. Really!!!
Old 10-11-2009, 01:13 PM   #47  
GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!

Height: 5"8

Red face Weigh-in

It's a miracle I have lost 1.4 pounds this week, after the Thai food and 3 chocolate bars. This only proves I would have lost more without cheating. I think something Sunni said is true the closer we get to our goal we become complacent or nervous because I won’t have anymore excuses………
Old 10-11-2009, 07:44 PM   #48  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Still concerned that we don't have results from last week's weigh in. Hope the blue team leader is ok.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:56 PM   #49  
GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan84 View Post
Still concerned that we don't have results from last week's weigh in. Hope the blue team leader is ok.
Yes I am concerned as well, can anyone check to see if she is okay?
Old 10-11-2009, 10:33 PM   #50  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

I will email dixie tonight and see if I hear something back. I'll let you all know if/when I do.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:46 PM   #51  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

weigh in tomorrow morning... we'll see
Old 10-12-2009, 01:33 AM   #52  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was so-so, I was a little depressed last night because I missed my friends back home but it led into a NSV: I permed my own hair for the first time! And it actually turned out okay, a little wavy and my ends need to be clipped(see photo), but alright! I'm just tickled about conquering something that seems so simple to everyone else. Now I just need to get the hang of wrapping my hair and I'll be straight.

*Sorry for the huge pic, I don't know how to make it smaller. >.<

I also lost 1.2 lbs this week. But I was looking at my WI calendar and TOM is due soon. I want him to come now so he can't screw up my next WI but I doubt that will happen.

to a fabulous week for everyone!
Old 10-12-2009, 07:55 AM   #53  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

IgetfitNStrongforme~ It’s good that you had those feeling about polluting your body as it will make it less likely for you to fall apart again. No worries, everyone slips up every now and then, the trick is getting right back with it. Congrats on 1.4lbs.!!!

shan84
~ That’s what freebie weeks are for! Go a little easier on yourself, just get right back after it and you’ll start feeling a lot better.

Aclai4067
~ I love the exercise high!!!

cakses
~ I feel you on having a hard time getting a good exercise routine. Maybe we can kick each others butts into gear.

Sunnigummi
~

mtiger~ Congrats on your loss!!!

JasonsLea~ Congrats on your loss!!! Your hair looks great!

Ms Perception~ No worries! If you stay OP, you will see the numbers you are looking for!

This weekend was a little rough. I was really good food wise, but definitely went overboard with the drinking Saturday night. I had a lot of fun, minus the jerkface guy. I have my official Weight Watchers weigh-in tonight and the school Biggest Loser weigh in tomorrow morning, so lots of numbers flying through my head as my weigh in for here is by my new scale. Have a great OP day!
Old 10-12-2009, 08:12 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 153/148/140

Height: 5'7

No loss this week,, didn't expect much since I had a bad cold and haven't exercised at all.. Today I started some exercising again, did Pilates, that's soft.. If I feel good I'll take a run tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get a loss next week.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:18 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

I lost 1.2lbs!
Old 10-12-2009, 12:24 PM   #56  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

I actually went up this week. Started out going down a little eacdh day, then about Thursday, every day the scale went up a half pound. I'm REALLY hoping it's pre-TOM, but anyway it is what it is. Sorry guys!
Old 10-12-2009, 12:37 PM   #57  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

WTG on the losses this week ladies!

Mrs.P ~ I hope it's preTom too!

I'm feeling a little hyper right now, really happy! I hope it lasts for the rest of the day!
Old 10-12-2009, 02:45 PM   #58  
GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!

Talking Today

KimL1214: Thanks for the words of wisdom. I am back on that horse! Sorry about your rough weekend, but I am sure all your hard work will payoff. I forget to ask did you try the sole at the place you work?

MonteCristo: I am very proud of you, YOU GO GIRL!

Shan84: I get to see your food and exercise journal everyday, so I know how hard you work and that you are a SUPER STAR! Next week will be better.

Ms. Perseption: You know it has to be TOM, next week will be better. I always have to remember that it's a marathon not a spirit.

Theresia:
Being ill means you are probably retaining water, as I keep saying next week will be better.

JasonsLea: Congrats on your loss this week and BTW you have the most beautiful skin!

Sunnigummi: I am dittoing my friend KimL1214...

Aclai4067: I find it so hard not to exercise now because of the high it's rather addictive..So I am with you I love that high! .

cakses: If you can just start with 30 minutes of walking everyday whether it rains, shines, earthquakes, snowstroms or floods, it will become a part of your life and like I was saying to Aclai4067 it will became addictive. So hears what I gave to Sunni, I give to you

__________________________________________________ ____________
The more time that passes I am convinced that food journaling is helping me lose more weight because I can see what I am really eating and the support is awesome as well. I have today off, I went in to do the daily bread reading and prayer and then I went to the market and then came back home to get in my PJ and watch old movies, it's a perfect day! I can't wait for tomorrow episode of TBL, I wonder if it was Tracey who got that golden ticket

P.S. I guess no one has heard if Dixied is okay???

Last edited by IgetfitNStrongforme; 10-12-2009 at 03:04 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 03:00 PM   #59  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

theresia~ Starting to exercise again will give your metabolism enough of a boost so you should see a loss this week.

MonteCristo~ Congrats on 1.2lbs!!!

Ms Perception~ I’m sure it’s pre-TOM, look how close you are getting to goal! You should be wicked proud of yourself!

IgetfitNStrongforme
~ I did try the sole and unfortunately came to the conclusion that I really still do not like fish. I ended up taking it back into the kitchen and having them make me chicken teriyaki instead. I’m going to try it again, and keep pushing myself until I get to where I can at least stomach the taste, plus I think they cooked it wrong as it had a very strong metallic taste to it… Sounds like you have had a great day!

So I’m getting concerned about dixied also, as it does not seem like her to just not be around without letting someone know that she needs coverage. I’m planning on hitting up the grocery store here soon as I’m worried if I wait much longer, I might be hungry when I go and end up wanting just about anything and everything I walk by. Planning on salad and chicken for dinner tonight!
Old 10-12-2009, 03:15 PM   #60  
GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimL1214 View Post
theresia~ Starting to exercise again will give your metabolism enough of a boost so you should see a loss this week.

MonteCristo~ Congrats on 1.2lbs!!!

Ms Perception~ I’m sure it’s pre-TOM, look how close you are getting to goal! You should be wicked proud of yourself!

IgetfitNStrongforme
~ I did try the sole and unfortunately came to the conclusion that I really still do not like fish. I ended up taking it back into the kitchen and having them make me chicken teriyaki instead. I’m going to try it again, and keep pushing myself until I get to where I can at least stomach the taste, plus I think they cooked it wrong as it had a very strong metallic taste to it… Sounds like you have had a great day!

So I’m getting concerned about dixied also, as it does not seem like her to just not be around without letting someone know that she needs coverage. I’m planning on hitting up the grocery store here soon as I’m worried if I wait much longer, I might be hungry when I go and end up wanting just about anything and everything I walk by. Planning on salad and chicken for dinner tonight!
Yes it shoudn't taste of metal, have you tried shellfish? It's high in zinc and protien and very low in calories. RangerChic sent Dixied an email last night, I do hope she is okay. Have a snack before you go shopping. I like to have an ounce of walnuts with an apple, takes the edge off. Sounds like a great dinner, I never get tired of chicken.