Old 10-07-2009, 06:30 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

Default Blue Team Week 4 Chat Thread

Had a good day yesterday. Everything is right on this week but the scale was up this morning. I know I shouldn't weigh everyday but not doing is not going to happen. Have an early meeting today so no workout this morning but I will do ubwo when I get home tonite.

Have a wonderful Wednesday! POP!!
Old 10-07-2009, 06:58 AM   #2  
Lose the holiday lbs!

S/C/G: 174/163.8/150

Height: 5.7 ft

thanks Mary for making a week 4 chat thread!

just moved my messages here

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredone View Post
Hi Diva. It must be somewhat worrisome to have H1N1 in your house with all the publicity buzzing around. But remember for most people it will be no worse than seasonal flu. Keep washing your hands and eating well. Stay away from sugar to keep your immune system running in top notch condition. And eat as well as you can to keep healthy.

I'm doing the Week 4 challenge and drinking all this water has me peeing all day long.
great advice given

---

ref water intake: lol tell me about it! i calculated that i spent a total of 1 hour in the bathroom over the course of the day!! the reason i know this. is cause i have my ipod in my bathroom attached to two small speakers, when i get ready in the morning, brushing my teeth, washing my face etc, i like to listen to the jillian michales radio show. i actually wake up listening to it! she is awesome.

and then yesterday i pushed play on jillian's podcast everytime i entered my bathroom , so i listened to a whole hour show over the course of the day. lol at like 5 minute increments hahaha
Old 10-07-2009, 06:59 AM   #3  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Quote:
Hi Diva. It must be somewhat worrisome to have H1N1 in your house with all the publicity buzzing around. But remember for most people it will be no worse than seasonal flu. Keep washing your hands and eating well. Stay away from sugar to keep your immune system running in top notch condition. And eat as well as you can to keep healthy.

I'm doing the Week 4 challenge and drinking all this water has me peeing all day long.
great advice given

---

ref water intake: lol tell me about it! i calculated that i spent a total of 1 hour in the bathroom over the course of the day!! the reason i know this. is cause i have my ipod in my bathroom attached to two small speakers, when i get ready in the morning, brushing my teeth, washing my face etc, i like to listen to the jillian michales radio show. i actually wake up listening to it! she is awesome.

and then yesterday i pushed play on jillian's podcast everytime i entered my bathroom , so i listened to a whole hour show over the course of the day. lol at like 5 minute increments hahaha
Old 10-07-2009, 02:58 PM   #4  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Good afternoon Blue Team. Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm getting ready for Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend. Thanksgiving is on Monday but we're having our meal on Saturday as everyone will be travelling back home on Monday. We're having the kids and their spouses and our darling baby grandson and a few outlaws as well, hahaha. We've invited our DIL's family as well so there'll be a crowd for sure. Lot's of cooking and baking going on this week. But I must not capitulate and eat the goodies until Saturday when I'll have dessert. Sorry about that burst of emotion.

Catch you all later.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:54 PM   #5  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

Hello chickies! Well, I think my cutting calories has been worth it, the scale is back on the way down, 177.8 this morning. How it crept back up to 180 I don't know, but I beat it down and won

I wish my workouts were going better, I've been achy lately, but back to walking/jogging tonight. I might even have enough in me to do some JM's video too. Skipping days makes it hard to stay in a groove, so I need to keep myself going, even if it's a little bit every day.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!
Old 10-07-2009, 08:32 PM   #6  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Hi Blue Team!!!!!!!!

Just checking in, had a long day today at work, but also a good one in that I made my goals for today.

Hope everyone is okay, Diva and Echo
Old 10-08-2009, 12:05 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 226/226/140

Height: 5'4

everyone

Has anyone else been having trouble with the site? The pages have been loading very slowly for me and when they do load they are all wonky Tonight it seems fine though.

Thank you so much for all the nice posts regarding my getting back to onederland this week. It means a lot to me

Diva, I hope your son is feeling better and I hope you and Jesse are ok too. Thinking of you

Retire, have a with your family!

Nella, that's great that the scale is moving down again.

Mercy, awesome job on reaching your goals for today!

Echo, lol about knowing how much time you spent in the bathroom. Seriously though, that's great that you are listening to Jillian's radio show!

Mary, I weigh myself daily too, and it sure sucks when it shows a gain overnight. But I guess it all evens out in the end. I bet you see it go down again soon.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:38 AM   #8  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Hey everyone!

i just purchased extra gum watermelon flavour. FINALLY its available to buy from the uk (ebay though) ever since i saw it on the biggest loser season 6. ive been dying for it! hahahahaha. i know i'm so easily persuaded by the plug ins on the show!!! haha

hey nella- great job on the workouts. good idea about kicking it with Jillian!! i also have her dvds, but havent tried them out yet. they look HARD!!

lol retire at the drool. i would be like that too!

mercy - great job on the calories!!

narnia, lol yah i love jillian! i'm currently downloading all her podcasts from like 2007. im totally addicted. i dont know what im gonna do when i've listened to them all!!! i wish she was doing the radio show
Old 10-08-2009, 08:11 AM   #9  
Isabella

Good GOOD MORNING BLUE TEAM. IT'S THURSDAY MORNING. WAKE UP. GET OUT OF BED. GET ON THE MOVE. SHAKE THINGS UP. THE WEEK IS ALMOST OVER!!!!!

OK, I'm finished shouting and waking everyone up. The old saying says something like this, "A whistling woman and a crowing hen are neither fit for God nor man." Well, I whistle also.

I can't believe it's Thursday already. The week is almost over and the weekend is looming on the horizon. What can we do to make it a really healthy and on plan weekend? For me, and my fellow Canadians, it's Thanksgiving weekend and for my American friends it's Columbus Day weekend and in Mexico it's Dia de la Raza (Columbus Day) so everyone's got a long weekend in North America. Even if you work on the weekend and holiday Monday there's going to be loads of food around. So let's make a plan to stay on plan as much as possible.

For me, I'm having one free day as I always do on the weekend but I'm planning on not eating buttered vegetables and loads of mashed potatoes and gravy. And I have a hike planned, weather permitting.

What are the rest of you planning?
Old 10-08-2009, 08:13 AM   #10  
Isabella

The website was off for sometime yesterday while the databases were being updated. That's why some of the pages have been really slow or weird looking.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:42 AM   #11  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Quote:
Good GOOD MORNING BLUE TEAM. IT'S THURSDAY MORNING. WAKE UP. GET OUT OF BED. GET ON THE MOVE. SHAKE THINGS UP. THE WEEK IS ALMOST OVER!!!!!

OK, I'm finished shouting and waking everyone up. The old saying says something like this, "A whistling woman and a crowing hen are neither fit for God nor man." Well, I whistle also.

I can't believe it's Thursday already. The week is almost over and the weekend is looming on the horizon. What can we do to make it a really healthy and on plan weekend? For me, and my fellow Canadians, it's Thanksgiving weekend and for my American friends it's Columbus Day weekend and in Mexico it's Dia de la Raza (Columbus Day) so everyone's got a long weekend in North America. Even if you work on the weekend and holiday Monday there's going to be loads of food around. So let's make a plan to stay on plan as much as possible.

For me, I'm having one free day as I always do on the weekend but I'm planning on not eating buttered vegetables and loads of mashed potatoes and gravy. And I have a hike planned, weather permitting.

What are the rest of you planning?
haha thanks retiredone!! i know i also thought that. oh no! its thursday and i am not seeing any loss!! i'm still unwell. so i cant really push it on the exercise.

but maybe will see a loss by sunday.

---

my plans for today are:

drink at least 2.4 litres of water.

do my c25K

eat healthy. and within 1500
--

side note. i just joined twitter but only cause i got an email from the jillian michaels website. and was curious! so i just joined twitter again.
i joined a few months ago, cause i was curious about the whole thing. but didnt really do it. but followed a few people like florence and the machine. and cas (the angel from supernatural. he is HILARIOUS!!)

and funny enough. i was following a person who tweeted about 3 fat chicks , something about how some college students were losing weight together. and thats how i came across this AMAZING Site, and i am sooooooooo happy!! my life has completely changed!!
this site has helped me so so so much.

anyways i'm now following jillian, bob harper and allison sweeney lol.

one day i want to write a letter to jillian telling her how she really inspired me!

oh and also
rocco dispirito - he's such a great chef!!! and very good looking heheheheheheh. and tara. and curtis stone. lol

Last edited by Echo; 10-08-2009 at 08:47 AM.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:28 AM   #12  
50 is the new 40!

Am I a artard, or is it that I just can't find who won last weeks challenge?
Old 10-08-2009, 10:41 AM   #13  
Isabella

The results aren't up yet. So no one can find them.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:03 AM   #14  
50 is the new 40!

Quote:
The results aren't up yet. So no one can find them.
Thanks for the quick reply

Quote:
Mercy, awesome job on reaching your goals for today!
Thanks!

Quote:
Echo, lol about knowing how much time you spent in the bathroom. Seriously though, that's great that you are listening to Jillian's radio show!
Hmmmmmmm, how much time have you got on your hands

Echo, what name do you use at twitter?
Old 10-08-2009, 11:06 AM   #15  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercy03 View Post

Hmmmmmmm, how much time have you got on your hands

Echo, what name do you use at twitter?
no, its not that i actually sat down to work it out. i just realised at the end of the day - that i had listened to a whole hour show during my bathroom breaks throughout the day i'm neurotic, but not THAT neurotic!

i use my real name on twitter shhhhh hehe

Last edited by Echo; 10-08-2009 at 11:12 AM.