Old 10-07-2009, 03:03 PM   #16  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

IgetfitNStrongforme~ You should see where I live… we live in the middle of a national forest and have seen more wildlife there in the past few weeks then in the last year. I also feel really bad for Coach Mo also and I have to say my dislike for Tracy really increased last night as she is either really that stupid, or really is messing with people. Either way, not a fan of her AT ALL.

jessicado22
~ Did you go to the doctors or anything to find out what was causing it?

Nicki54
~ Congrats on 5 lbs!!!

CanadaMel
~ Good luck staying OP!

Ms Perception~ The rain has really been hammering us as well.

Today was a little ridiculous as far as weather was concerned as we were right on the lake shore and the rain and wind were 35+ MPH and the rain was horizontal. The kids didn’t want to stay and I really didn’t want to stay either. I’m really tired right now but have a doctors appointment so I can’t just go home and nap…
Old 10-07-2009, 03:32 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

I agree with all of you I feel so bad for coach Mo. He looks so put off when Tracy speaks. That first episode when she got hurt. I felt so bad for her, but now, I think Jillian wants to smack her in the face when she gets that look and how does she continue to loose all that weight????

Canada Mel- Happy Thanksgiving to you and the rest of the red team that lives in CAnada!!!

KimL- I assume it has to be the same weather pattern but this morning I thought the rain was going to break through our bed room window, it was raing so hard and sideways it was not a pleasant experience. I will say it is beautiful here now at about 3pm so maybe that is coming your way too.

Igetfit- I live at the foothills of the smokey mountains in Tennessee. There are so many great trails I love to hike just do not get to the mountains enough!!!
Hope everyone is doing well and staying on plan. Lets keep loosing Red Team!!!!!
Old 10-07-2009, 08:15 PM   #18  
GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!

Height: 5"8

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Perception View Post
Igetfit-I also like Coach Mo. So glad he can stay. Tracy, on the other hand....my DH just keeps saying "She is SO unstable!" the whole show. LOL It cracks me up that you used those same words. They really sum it up though. I, too, wish I had some place a little closer to hike around here. When we move, we'll be closer to a state park with some nice hiking trails which I fully intend to take advantage of next spring-fall.
Growing up we lived near the wildress, I miss it so. I know they keep saying that Tracey is unstable and it weird because I keep saying that to everyone she is unstable. I should work for the Producers. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimL1214 View Post
IgetfitNStrongforme~ You should see where I live… we live in the middle of a national forest and have seen more wildlife there in the past few weeks then in the last year. I also feel really bad for Coach Mo also and I have to say my dislike for Tracy really increased last night as she is either really that stupid, or really is messing with people. Either way, not a fan of her AT ALL.
Boy you guys are so lucky. Rain oh rain, we are in the middle of a three year draught, and you live near a lake as well that does sound like heaven. You must live in the North East or South East, I hear they are having a lot of rain, I wish God would send some our way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommyofsix View Post
I agree with all of you I feel so bad for coach Mo. He looks so put off when Tracy speaks. That first episode when she got hurt. I felt so bad for her, but now, I think Jillian wants to smack her in the face when she gets that look and how does she continue to loose all that weight????
Coach Mo looks like he's a little scared of Tracey. I hate that he has to have her as a team mate and is causing a chasam between he and the rest of the house. I am also pived at Bob for being rude to Coach Mo, when he hurt himself, Coach Mo really works very hard and deserve a little more respect.

Tracey damaged her muscles from extreme exhaustion during the first chanllenge. One of the things she has is called Rhabdomyolysis it is the breakdown of muscle fibers resulting in the release of muscle fiber contents (myoglobin) into the bloodstream. Some of these are harmful to the kidney and frequently result in kidney damage.

Causes
When muscle is damaged, a protein pigment called myoglobin is released into the bloodstream and filtered out of the body by the kidneys. Myoglobin breaks down into potentially harmful compounds. It may block the structures of the kidney, causing damage such as acute tubular necrosis or kidney failure.

Dead muscle tissue may cause a large amount of fluid to move from the blood into the muscle, reducing the fluid volume of the body and leading to shock and reduced blood flow to the kidneys.

The disorder may be caused by any condition that results in damage to skeletal muscle, especially trauma.
It's very dangerous, CPK levels being so high means her body is still eating its own muscles which I believe makes them worry she could have a heart attack or kidney failure.

Last edited by IgetfitNStrongforme; 10-08-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:40 PM   #19  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

hi!

i ran tonight, 1 and 3/4 miles. i was going for 3, but then i just lost steam. i don't think i had eaten enough before hand. i tried to look online for nutrition for runners, but i haven't found anything good yet. i need to be on this though, i have my first race next sunday!
Old 10-07-2009, 08:49 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Hey Ladies!!! I hope everyone is having a great week so far... I want to say so sorry that I am not as "on the ball" with personals as I wish I was... but I want you all to know I read them all and think of you all! I am going to try to be better with getting the personals in.
I am happy to report that I saw another dip on the scale this morning so it pushed me even harder to get in my workouts today... I feel great this week.. strong and confident in success.. I love those weeks!! haha
Will check back in tomorrow.. g'night everyone!
Old 10-08-2009, 01:44 AM   #21  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Sorry I've been MIA. I started a second job on Monday so I've been kinda wiped out. I like it alot but I'm afraid that I might lose it. Got to get up at 6am so I've gotta go!

Old 10-08-2009, 08:23 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Good Thursady morning to you all!! Hope everyone is doing well and eating right. I have not been to off this week. Just need to continue to get in my veggies. I am taking a 1/2 day off work today to take the kids to the mountains to go hiking so I am very excited about that. I am not sure which hike we will go on but I am looking forward to some exercise. I must thank you ladies all the hiking talk got me in the mood and the kids seem very excited about it too.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:56 AM   #23  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

hi all! today is cross training - some bike time, and weight training. All after class, though.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:27 PM   #24  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

Hi all, sorry I have been MIA. Had an awful eating and exercise week last week so I took a freebie. I'm still not 100% back on track but it's getting better. I'm refusing to weigh until Monday so I don't have a total meltdown haha.

Good news is I finally got in and got a new script for my ADD meds, so my dependency on caffeine just disappeared. No more Coke and Pepsi = less junk being put in my body! I am much happier to be back on track, although it will probably take a few days to regulate in my body.

Well I am off to do more homework - my classes are killing me this term! I'm planning on walking this afternoon after lunch to get in some exercise. Maybe I will go dust off my weights too!
Old 10-08-2009, 01:42 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 6"

hi everybody hope this week goes well for all of u im a bit off track this week .......i really wanted to be near 200 im 212 right now so lets see how this month ends .......i need to go grocery shopping for my dieting .....
anyways i hope u all stay on track and dont forget the water good luck
Old 10-08-2009, 08:49 PM   #26  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Hey everyone, sorry I've been gone for a while. This week and next week are midterm weeks for me, so I've been EXTREMELY busy with school. I completely forgot to weigh in on Monday so I took my first freebie week. Hopefully things will die down a little bit next week.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:52 PM   #27  
GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!

Height: 5"8

Red face RED or Blue

Who won the weigh in?
Old 10-08-2009, 10:24 PM   #28  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgetfitNStrongforme View Post
Who won the weigh in?
Just waiting on dixie, I'm guessing she's just got a lot going on. The weigh-ins are in, just awaiting posting. I'm sure they will be up soon.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:26 AM   #29  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Mommyofsix~ I felt bad for Tracy when she got hurt also, but damn, now I can’t stand her. I also thought the weather was going to break yesterday morning… and then a huge wind and rain storm hit and I got flattened by a tarp. It was AMAZING. Hiking sounds fun!!!

IgetfitNStrongforme
~ I live in Vermont, so we get a lot of extreme weather. Meaning it can be extremely hot, extremely cold, extremely dry, etc. all in one year. Makes things interesting.

dcapulet~ Awesome job!!!

Cape Breton Chick
~ Yay for seeing a dip on the scale!!!

cakses
~ Yay homework, woohoo… I feel for you… Your body will love you for not drinking as much soda!

rosetta
~ How did grocery shopping go?

zoochick777~ Good luck with your midterms!

I had a really good day yesterday, although it was insanely long. I had to be at school for 7, stay until 4:30 for an IEP meeting, and then work 5-9:30 at the restaurant. I have switched over to either having teriyaki chicken or chicken stirfry at the restaurant as I know their beef is super fatty and I know red meat is not super good for you. I am thinking about trying their broiled sole this weekend as I have been told to start eating more fish… catch is… I don’t like fish, so is sole a good one to start breaking myself in with? About to head out on our hike…
Old 10-09-2009, 10:28 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgetfitNStrongforme View Post
Who won the weigh in?
I think we did.

Last edited by MonteCristo; 10-09-2009 at 10:29 AM.