3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   "Just Beachy" - Black Team Chat #7 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/145537-just-beachy-black-team-chat-7-a.html)

happy2bme 08-11-2008 03:53 PM

ggmugsy - I'm surprised that they didn't keep the Black team going too. There have been some standout people in this group that I'm sure could have stepped in as a new leader. But then again, the Black team has always been the underdogs. :(

:congrat: on hitting onederland angeline - that must have put a big smile on your face!

Cheree - you said you switched from WW Flex to Core. Are you doing the FF/Sugar Free stuff or just trying to keep to natural foods and cut out the sugar stuff? Did you find it easier to do Core once you got used to the food?

Cheree 08-11-2008 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happy2bme (Post 2311608)
Cheree - you said you switched from WW Flex to Core. Are you doing the FF/Sugar Free stuff or just trying to keep to natural foods and cut out the sugar stuff? Did you find it easier to do Core once you got used to the food?

I'm just trying to keep to natural (non-processed) foods and I have cut out the sugar stuff for the most part. I eat very little processed food and hardly anything that contains artificial sweeteners (I do drink Diet Coke though from time to time...it's my one major vice.) I do find it easier to do Core (once I got used to the food)...I got tired of trying to figure out the points for everything I ate or drank. Sometimes it was too hard to figure out what the point values even were. I like being able to choose healthy food/drink items based on the 8 Healthy Guidelines (and the Core list) and I have a basic eating plan that I try for each day (2 milk servings, 2 fruits, 3 vegetables, 2 protein servings, lots of water, multi-vitamin, and I try for 1 grain serving a day). I do figure out the points for anything I eat that isn't a Core food and try to make sure I have no more than 4-5 of those points a day. I like being responsible for controlling what I eat by listening to my body to know when I'm hungry/when I'm not hungry, and when I'm full. I figure we'll need to be able to do that once we get to our goal weight and for the rest of our lives, so I'm incorporating all of those good habits now. HTH! Please let me know if you have any other questions. Best wishes!

trooworld 08-11-2008 06:31 PM

Hi everyone, I've been really busy with life and don't have much time today, I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I will try to jump back on later tonight and talk about my experience this challenge. :hug: to you.

ChopperChick355 08-11-2008 10:15 PM

Well I am back from vacation and it was awesome, however I did gain 1.2 pounds so sorry not the strong finish that I wanted but I expected a gain. I did buy my new motorcycle (a chopper) and I will try to figure out how to add picture here it is red with white racing stripes, the sad thing is when I sat on it the first thing I asked everyone is "Do I look fat sitting on here?" Everyone said NOPE so I bought it.

Well I gotta get going I will try to log in tomorrow morning have a great night

ceegee 08-11-2008 10:17 PM

hi team!

busy long weekend...will check in tomorrow!