Old 09-10-2007, 02:03 PM   #61  

"Thanks" Hun.E.B.!

Last edited by just get it done; 09-10-2007 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:40 PM   #62  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

Hi girls (are we all girls?)

I had a GREAT weigh in week so, it's going to be a good start for us! Woot!

Off to go walk to the Post Office!

-Muse

Last edited by Idealmuse; 09-10-2007 at 05:48 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:18 PM   #63  
Danielle-Red Team Member

Height: 5'4"

Yup, I'm pretty sure we're all girls! At least I hope so cause some of the TMI stories that come out here would not be fun for a guy! LOL

A GREAT weigh in, huh? Awesome! I can't wait to see what we all do this week!! Fun! Fun!

Hope your walk was a good one! Way to hot here to walk on purpose outside!

♥danielle
Old 09-10-2007, 04:41 PM   #64  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Alright Red Team...what did you do today for yourself and your team's success?! Thought I was gonna say something else didnt you? LOL! Seriously, when you work for your team you are the ultimate winner!

What did I do today? I rode my bike to class instead of driving. It was rough! Took me 45 minutes but I did it!!

There you go RED team...my present to you for today!
Old 09-10-2007, 04:45 PM   #65  
Melissa

Just get it done...you got it!! Pretty motivating words actually, another song I really like is K T Tungstall, Suddenly I see. I dont know why but that song always gets me motivated to make good choices.

Muse...WAY TO GO!!!!! Excellent weighins make me happy! LOL!! Way to go on that walk to the post office too!! You've got success written all over you!

Danielle....LOL...TMI stories, oh if this keyboard could talk huh? LOL!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!! Still have a number of our team members who have not posted with us!!! guess I'll have to PM them huh? LOL!!

~melissa

Last edited by Hun.e.B; 09-10-2007 at 04:45 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:53 PM   #66  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Just get it done--You sound like me. I get going fast and burn myself out so I will definitely be keeping an eye on that during this challenge.

I have got to get some exercise in at some point today. I'm thinking stability ball with weights.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:59 PM   #67  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

I can't believe it's Monday already. The days seem to go by fast, yet the scale tends to remain the same weight. I don't feel like working out today. I walked around a few stores with my sister looking for a cheap washer and dryer, that should account for something. Maybe I'll just have a rest day and then rev it up tomorrow.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:12 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

1. What would you like us to call you? Angela

2. What eating plan are you using? not using a plan. Just keeping the foods as close to natural as possible and no binging or purging!

3. What do you do for exercise? I have two children, age 4 and 2 that I chase on a daily basis. I am also walking 4x per week and using my Tony Little Gazelle edge when I can't get out to walk!

4. What is one area you struggle with? Sweets. If I have it in the house, I will binge....really bad.

5. Tell us something about yourself that you are most proud of...and it cant be kids or family. I just graduated, top student of my class.

6. Where are you from? *optional* BC Canada

7. What is your FS4 challenge goal? 25 lbs and no binging or purging!
Old 09-10-2007, 05:13 PM   #69  
Melissa

likenoother..you can do it! You can get in a workout I know you can!!!

Tera....are you a daily weigher? Thats a habit I'm trying my darndest to break! I hope you find your energy again!

angela....WOOHOO!! Way to go on graduation!! Such an amazing accomplishment!

Okay, our missing teammates have been emailed, hopefully they'll post. If I PM'd someone that has post I'm sincerely sorry!! I tried to be accurate!

So here is who we are missing if anyone knows these people, let them know our chat thread has started and they need to check in, thats a part of being on a team!

707Godess
jelynn
shygrly
Mercee
cmbmom05
daqui
LawMomVeronica
Katiebobatie
Big Mamma

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by Hun.e.B; 09-10-2007 at 05:14 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:13 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

So...anyone have any ideas about a group challenge?
Old 09-10-2007, 06:14 PM   #71  
Melissa

We are gonna do Red Wins for Week 2, then I'm sure we'll probably do one with the blue team after that. No confirmations on that though, we can certainly get ideas to do one of our own.

~melissa

Last edited by Hun.e.B; 09-10-2007 at 06:14 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:55 PM   #72  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun.e.B View Post
Tera....are you a daily weigher? Thats a habit I'm trying my darndest to break! I hope you find your energy again!
I used to be a 2 times a day weigher. Now I am a once every other day weigher. It's a bad habit. My goal is to be a once a week weigher.

Quote:
5. Tell us something about yourself that you are most proud of...and it cant be kids or family. I just graduated, top student of my class.
Wow, congratulations on that!
Old 09-10-2007, 06:56 PM   #73  
Danielle-Red Team Member

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for the gift Melissa!

Hhhmm, what have I done for the team??........*thinking*......... well, I've eaten clean all day, drank about 80 oz of water, and am going to do a BL workout (or attempt it, anways..I'm outta shape! lol), after dinner. Does that work?

I rather liked the RED WINS challenge last time, good choice. No ideas what to do after that, tho. Perhaps someone will come up with something brilliant! Pretty please?
Old 09-10-2007, 08:59 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 190/166.8/160

Height: 5'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealmuse View Post
Hi girls (are we all girls?)

I had a GREAT weigh in week so, it's going to be a good start for us! Woot!

Off to go walk to the Post Office!

-Muse
CONGRATULATIONS MUSE!!!!!!

Angela- Top of your class WITH two little ones. That is amazing.

Today, for my team, I ran two miles. And by ran, I mean I shuffled and wheezed my way through two miles. The heat and humidity of August made it easy to exchange running for air conditioning but NO MORE.

I'm turning old on Wednesday (24) and my parents are taking me out to a fondue restaurant tomorrow night. So I'm going to wake up early, do a little yoga, eat especially clean all day, and enjoy every sinful calorie tomorrow night Then straight back on the wagon Wednesday (well, on the wagon with a little bit of birthday cake!)

Hope my red team had a marvelous Monday!

Last edited by AmberD; 09-10-2007 at 09:00 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:16 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 265/256/180

Height: 5'9"

Hey Red Team Ladies!

1. What would you like us to call you? Veronica

2. What eating plan are you using? Trying to conquer my compulsive overeating by eating only when physically hungry and concentrating on eating healthy foods when I am.

3. What do you do for exercise? Walk and going to add some light weight lifting next week. I also like Carmen Electra striptease tape 2!

4. What is one area you struggle with? overeating on the sweets and carbs, not getting enough protein cause I'm a vegetarian.

5. Tell us something about yourself that you are most proud of...and it cant be kids or family. Just graduated from law school and got a job that I love. I find out if I passed the bar in 4 more days, eeek!

6. Where are you from? *optional* Iowa

7. What is your FS4 challenge goal? lose 25 pounds, gain healthy habits!