Old 09-09-2007, 10:12 PM   #46  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariposita View Post
OK, I knew that Jada and Lil Kim are short, but Carmen Electra? Just how tall is Dave Navarro?
Carmen Electra is about 5'3", so she is not as short as Lil Kim and Jada. Dave Navarro is 5'8" or 5'9".

Last edited by Robot; 09-09-2007 at 10:13 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:12 PM   #47  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Don't quote me on Carmen Electra. Her name keeps popping in my head and I think it is actually someone else.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:13 PM   #48  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

See I thought so...
Old 09-09-2007, 10:36 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 190/166.8/160

Height: 5'10

Snot buckets

I just lost my post! O well, I'll repost tomorrow, I should be getting to bed anyhow. But, I have to reiterate the

GO SKINS!!!!!!!!

sentiment expressed earlier
Old 09-09-2007, 10:59 PM   #50  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Red face

1. What would you like us to call you? Diva is fine.

2. What eating plan are you using? I'm using Fitday.com to keep track of my calories and exercise. I aim for 1100 to 1500 depending on exercise for the day.

3. What do you do for exercise? Everything, LOL! FitTV, DVD's, Walking, (jogging C25K), step 7 general aerobics, bike riding, swimming, Strength training. Did I forget something?....

4. What is one area you struggle with? The Water, getting back to exercise after a day or 2 off, Not going over my calories, espcially @ night when my family east sweets and deserts in front of me. Also, my meds I take for asthma and Diabetes make it harder for me to lose weight than "normal" people. I have struggled with the SAME 6 lbs for anout 5 months now. Up & down, up & Down. It sucks.

5. Tell us something about yourself that you are most proud of...and it cant be kids or family. Well, this is totally off topic, but I am very impressed with the computer skills I have gained in just s few short yrs. theres not much I can't do on this thing. Also, I am proud of the fitness & health knowlwedge I have gained since starting this whole "get healthy" kick.
6. Where are you from? *optional* I was born in Sav, GA. Spent half my life there, half in Jacksonville, FL, and the last 7 here in East TN.
7. What is your FS4 challenge goal?
I'd like to lose 10 to 12 lbs a month during and after challenge until I am 130 lbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberD View Post
Snot buckets

I just lost my post! O well, I'll repost tomorrow, I should be getting to bed anyhow. But, I have to reiterate the

GO SKINS!!!!!!!!

sentiment expressed earlier
WoooHoooo! Go Skins!!!

Last edited by Diva; 09-09-2007 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Fixed a boo boo or 2
Old 09-09-2007, 11:41 PM   #51  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

alright if you ladies are gonna go there so am I....Go Broncos!!! LOL! I do love my bronco football! Great exciting get your heart pumping game today too!

Okay...see if i can do a little catch up before bed.

jerri...post when you can, I'll try to remember that you are having computer issues! Good luck on those goals!!!

Tera...okay your mascot can be Jillian...we are flexible LOL!

Bridgette....processed foods are so hard to stay away from...for me anyway. They tend to be too easy and more economical! Just make the good choices when you can! As long as its within your calories you are still winning the battle!

diva..my mother has severe asthma and has a hard time because she gets put on prednisone alot...plus alot of those inhalers contain a steriod which makes losing so hard! You can beat this battle with the lbs though!!

~melissa
Old 09-10-2007, 06:51 AM   #52  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun.e.B View Post

Tera...okay your mascot can be Jillian...we are flexible LOL!
I can't believe on the show Jillian is going to have her own little black team. Maybe some members who signed up too late for this challenge can form a secret team and surprise us.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:18 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 190/166.8/160

Height: 5'10

1. What would you like us to call you? Amber or AmberD works. I also respond to "Hey you"

2. What eating plan are you using? Back to calorie counting baby!

3. What do you do for exercise?... Running when I get around to it.

4. What is one area you struggle with? Exercise. I've fallen so far off the exercise band wagon its sad.

5. Tell us something about yourself that you are most proud of...and it cant be kids or family. I really buckled down this year about weightloss in part because of my upcoming Mexican vacation. Even though I wasn't quite where I wanted to be when we went, I still rocked a bikini

6. Where are you from? *optional* Another Northern Virginian here

7. What is your FS4 challenge goal? I'd love to be in a size 10 by the end of it.

Last edited by AmberD; 09-10-2007 at 08:42 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:37 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 255/226/165

1. What would you like us to call you? Kelli

2. What eating plan are you using? I try to eat healthy (low) carbs and get enough protein.

3. What do you do for exercise? Gym, videos (WATP, biggest loser 1), walk

4. What is one area you struggle with? Food!

5. Tell us something about yourself that you are most proud of...and it cant be kids or family. That I have not binged since just before I got pregnant or in the month since having dd.

6. Where are you from? *optional* Northern Illinois

7. What is your FS4 challenge goal? 23 pounds I want to be out of the 200's
Old 09-10-2007, 10:34 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/150

Height: 5'7 1/2

My goodness, this is a face paced thread. I will have to check this a couple of times a day to keep up!

. What would you like us to call you? Renee, Leeda, LeedaRenee, whatever

2. What eating plan are you using? I have my own kind of...I've read tons of diet books, but have been most impressed with You: On a diet. However, I just started calorie counting and I incorporate all of that into it, by choosing the right kinds of foods. I was also a big Atkins nut and still see validity in the plan though I can't do it right now, as I am still nursing my son.

3. What do you do for exercise? I was in the middle of doing the C25K plan when I injured my ankle. I'm easing myself back into it and currently run 15 minutes (with my 20lb son in a stroller) 3-4 times a week, with some walking thrown in there. I'm trying to increase it slowly every week. I would like to run a 5k by November or December. I also on occasion play DDR and do Y!F

4. What is one area you struggle with? Water!!

5. Tell us something about yourself that you are most proud of...and it cant be kids or family. I am proud of my career, or rather former career as I'm staying at hom right now. Up until 6 months ago, I was a NICU nurse.

6. Where are you from? *optional* Mississippi, the fattest state in the nation, thank you very much!

7. What is your FS4 challenge goal? 179 lbs and to be able to run a 5k
Old 09-10-2007, 10:49 AM   #56  
Melissa

Good morning Red team!!! Everyone ready to have a fantastic week?!! I sure am! I'm having one of those "I feel thinner days" Now we all know I'm not thin but feels like i'm getting there! LOL! Kinda weird for me because today is only Day 3 on plan for me...hey I'll take it!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!! Be good to you!
Old 09-10-2007, 12:37 PM   #57  
Danielle-Red Team Member

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Red Team!!

It's good to see all you ladies dropping by and getting to know eachother! I think we're still missing a few of you, hope you'll take the time to drop by and check in.

Okay....I'll have to say it...... GO COLTS!!!!

Have mucho to do today, so I'll get going. Wishing you all a super great day!!!!

p.s. You keep on with that "thinner day" Mel, won't be long before you're rockin it!
Old 09-10-2007, 01:46 PM   #58  
Melissa

Okay Red team...let use this week to kick off and get to know each other! Next week though we are starting a mini challenge! Its one we kicked off with last time around called RED WINS! This challenge will start on the 16th and run during Week 2.

The challenge is going to focus on ALL aspects of the weightloss journey for 1 week. I'll post the details as we get closer to the 16th so they dont get lost in the shuffle....just wanted you guys to know I'm on the ball with the minichallenges!

Remember starting Week2 (September 16-22) RED WINS!!!

~melissa
Old 09-10-2007, 01:56 PM   #59  

Just wanted to say Hello to everyone!
I hope everyone is doing good today and staying on plan!

O.K. team here we go ! Sing along please !
What have you done today to make you feel proud!

Anyone know the next line?

1. What would you like us to call you? just get it done or deb

2. What eating plan are you using? still playing around with this one counting calories/ not eatting till i'm hungry i don't know why but i feel better eatting this way .

3. What do you do for exercise? walking, cycling, dancing, cleaning house, I use the ab lounger and bun and thigh master. I have tons of video tapes that I could use if I would. Maybe I will !

4. What is one area you struggle with? Just sticking to a regimine, I go head long into a plan and get burnt out on it quickly. I'm hoping that by being on this team I'll stick to a diet and exercise regimine.

5. Tell us something about yourself that you are most proud of...and it cant be kids or family. huh, lol, this reminds me of that tune on big loser , "what have you done today to make you feel proud" lol so... today I'm proud of the fact that I woke up feeling great and determined to change my life for the better. I'm proud that my mind is set on accomplishing this goal and my spirit is in line with it lol

6. Where are you from? *optional*

7. What is your FS4 challenge goal?[/COLOR][/COLOR] . My goal is to stick with this and not let my team down! I would like to lose at least 20 pounds
Old 09-10-2007, 02:00 PM   #60  
Melissa

Here's the lyrics from Heather Small's Proud

I look into the window of my mind
Reflections of the fears I know I've left behind
I step out of the ordinary
I can feel my soul ascending
I am on my way
Can't stop me now
And you can do the same

What have you done today to make you feel proud?
It's never too late to try
You could be so many people
If you make that break for freedom

Still so many answers I don't know
Realise that to question is how we grow
So I step out of the ordinary
I can feel my soul ascending
I am on my way
Can't stop me now
And you can do the same

It's never too late to try
You could be so many people

We need a change
Do it today
I can feel my spirit rising
We need a change
So do it today
'Cause I can see a clear horizon

So what have you done today to make you feel proud?
'Cause you could be so many people
What have you done today
You could be so many people?
Just make that break for freedom