Old 09-17-2007, 04:20 PM   #181  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

biggest loser is on Tuesdays Tina you goof!
Old 09-17-2007, 05:29 PM   #182  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

Aggh! I thought it was tonight--thanks for letting us know, Chellez! I would have been yelling at NBC come 8PM
Old 09-17-2007, 06:09 PM   #183  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Oh wow....I thought it was on tonight, too! Now, I'm bummed.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:21 PM   #184  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

See I wasn't the only one Chelle I checked baby TIVO though just in case Gotta love it!
Old 09-17-2007, 09:09 PM   #185  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Oh I'm so happy everyone weighed in before I went to bed I could kiss you all!

I'm posting blue team results early cause we are awesome like that!
Old 09-17-2007, 10:07 PM   #186  
Accepting who she is

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2BFitChick View Post
Anna: Congrats on going to the gym so often! I need to up my fiber badly. What do you do to add more in?
One thing is using really high-fiber tortillas. La Tortilla Factory makes one that is only 80 cals for 14g of fiber. So one of those a day gets me nearly half-way there.

Raw veggies with hummus for snacks.

I really like a lot of the high-fiber cereals, but they are a lot of calories once you add a cup of milk. Not always worth it.

Lentils! I eat lentils like crazy. Biggest Loser website had an Indian-Lentil Soup posted last year. I eat that a few lunches a week. Trader Joe's Indian Fare has a Bengal Lentil dish that is yummy. Plus, lentil salads. I was a childbirth educator, and lentils are the perfect food for pregnant ladies. I would bring recipes to class, so I learned to cook them a lot of different ways.

Popcorn is another one. If I am low at the end of the day, I have a big bowl of air-popped corn.

I don't eat any bread with less than 3 g fiber.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:35 AM   #187  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Yay, FIBER!!! I eat all the good things you listed too (the vegan ones) and wanted to also add that black beans are VERY high in fiber.

It looks like THE BLUE TEAM is the winner!!!

Old 09-18-2007, 04:53 AM   #188  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Late night Greetings Blue Teammers!

Really enjoy your Posts soontobfc! Really is helping me get to know everyone and love the "Loser Bluesers" nic! Will click your link if I get enuf coffee in me in the "morning!"

Did we win the competition? Couldn't tell by the Result Thread yet . . . want to send out a to our Biggest Loser WINNER - diannawva! YOU ROCK!

Had a Faboo OP Day and another awesome exercise day - the Challenge is working!

'Night Bluezer Losers!
Old 09-18-2007, 07:41 AM   #189  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

of course we're the winners, we're awesome.
next week I will contribute to the group's sucess, promise.
right now I'm still trying to get back to normal.
Yesterday was a start but I still have a yucky feeling in my stomach from this weekend. I just have to keep on keeping on I think...
Old 09-18-2007, 08:39 AM   #190  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Diannawv, Congratulations! You rock, girl!

I had a great on-plan day yesterday with my food, but I got busy and forgot to exercise. So, my goal is to get on that treadmill today. I didn't sleep well last night....kept waking up and I had disturbing dreams...so, I'm feeling very tired. I really have to be on guard today as that kitchen really calls to me when I'm tired.....starchy "energy" won't help my weight loss at all!

Hope everyone has a grea on-plan day.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:46 AM   #191  
Red Team Member

Good morning Blue Team! I don't even drink coffee, but I think that little guy is so cute! So I was looking over our weight loss, and holy cow we all did fantastic! I can't believe how much weight we lost as a group the first week...it just goes to show, power in numbers! Anyway yesterday was a bit of a wreck for me eating wise...it always comes back to the dang eating! I don't understand why I continue to sabotage myself the way I do! I did manage to get in a nice 4 mile power walk though, so hopefully the damage won't be too bad! I don't care if I have to tape my mouth shut today, food is going to be nice and healthy and no mindless snacking in between! I am getting my period though, and I swear its like I turn into some kind of eating monster the week before it! Today though on track with eating and exercise, PROMISE! Tonight is open house for my two little ones. It's at the same school though so that makes it nice! Other then that not much going on...hitting the gym this afternoon and then home to relax before the kiddies get home! I can't wait to watch TBL tonight...maybe that is what my reward will be for doing good all day. If I do good I can watch it tonight, and if not I can't watch it until tomorrow...that will motivate me for sure! Hope you all are having a great week so far...Let's keep the ball rolling ladies!

SoulBliss - Next week your hitting the 200's baby! Just think you'll never start out your weight with a 3 again! Thank you for starting the exercise thread up also!

Azure - Okay girl tonight the show is on for real! Keep up your good work...your really kicking some butt!

Lindsey - for hitting the 200's! Your rock! Keep it up girl!

Chelle- I must of missed you hitting the 180's hun! I thought I read a post of yours that said it was hard for you to get into the 180's, but you did it girl! Keep up your good work...the 170's are just around the corner!

Christine - The weekends are hard for a lot of people! I think we just associate them with fun, and food= fun for me! The good thing is your back on track and moving forward! Just think the 200's are just a few lbs away...YOU CAN DO IT!

Dea - Don't let one piece of pizza derail you girl! Good job on getting to the gym to work it off!

Girly Girl - My Tivo picked up 2 of those DH shows...I watched Dr. Oz on Oprah yesterday though and I think the shows are going to be really cool!

Anne-- I love those tortillas!

Liz and Selina- I commented to you two on the page before this one...just wanted to let ya know! I try and get to everyone at least once or twice a week!

Diannawv- Congrats on being the Biggest Loser this week!

Well Blue Team let's keep this weight loss going! We are awesome! Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Last edited by Tina30; 09-18-2007 at 08:50 AM.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:58 AM   #192  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

Our team is amazing!!
Way to go Diannawv!!
I have the morning off work today...so my plan is to go for my walk/jog now, and have the evening free. That's the plan!!
Did anyone catch Oprah yesterday. Does Dr. Oz like to talk about poop or what!?! I couldn't watch the entire show, but the parts I did watch were pretty informative. (even the poop parts!) I like his idea that it is about the "waist" not the "weight"
What bits of info did anyone else pick up??

Have a great day blue team...I need to get outside before I change my mind!
Old 09-18-2007, 09:58 AM   #193  
Red Team Member

Okay so I'm taking it the Red team won? I am just confused because I thought I read here that we won! I think I must of really lost my mind now Well whatever the result...Congrats to the Blue team for all our hard work this past week!

Last edited by Tina30; 09-18-2007 at 09:59 AM.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:04 AM   #194  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Well, according to my calculations, it was VERY close, but BLUE did win, if the rules were followed as posted and the weights of the dropouts were calculated in as well.

Old 09-18-2007, 10:29 AM   #195  
It's never too late

S/C/G: 187.8/146.8/133

Height: 5'0

Well, it looks like Blue didn't win by .03% (is that right?) That is so close! Even though I wish we had won, I think we are all winnners (red and blue alike) for losing weight and keeping our hard work up! Another week to start off fresh and keep our spirits and weight loss going! Great job everyone