Old 03-02-2007, 12:47 PM   #811  
Hello Friend

S/C/G: 230/205/140

Height: 5'7"

Congrats to all the people who are still in the game!
Hi all, I dont post much, I'm just not a chaty person I guess. but I love reading how everyone is doing so I am going to try to post more. locarbing has been going well for me 10 lb lost so far. I am trying for at least 4 days of exercise a week & hopefuly more as I get used to it .
Old 03-02-2007, 01:07 PM   #812  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

I'm here too, but struggling with making the scale move. I am still seeing progress, but since I'm weight lifting, it's my body composition changing but not my body WEIGHT. I had to take an updated picture just to convince myself of that! So, I don't know what to do. I don't plan on leaving, but my goals are sort of at odds with a scale measurement at this point, altho I cannot think of anything better that is also consistent.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:11 PM   #813  

Thanks Baby, I going to check it out now! I already have this forum, the WW (3FC) forum saved on my fav links, what will another one hurt? LOL!

I just did the 2 miles WATP's and it kicked my butt, it's amazing what a few extra pounds will do. I feel like total poop, but at least I got up and did something. Pray for me please. Hugs all!
BTW, Y'all can just call me Diva
Old 03-03-2007, 10:40 AM   #814  

S/C/G: 275/137/140

Hi ladies - guess what? I am in ONEderland! The scale moved over that line this morning and I broke down into tears. I am not going back over that mark ever again (well, except for normal fluctuations over the next week or so).

I just posted this in the mini-goal forum, but I wanted to post it here too, since this challenge has definitely helped motivate me in getting to this point. Thanks everyone!
Old 03-03-2007, 07:03 PM   #815  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Congrats Rachel.. I knew you could do it! I had a great loss week and don't think I've seen the 160's in about 20 years. The weight loss thing when it works is quite the rush! I've lost 53 lbs since starting LAWL at the end of September and am down now 84.8lbs since my highest ever.. for those that don't think it's possible or get frustrated with only losing ounces they all add up. Many people on my board have asked me what's the trick, have I found it easy etc.
Basically I've had to completely rechange my life.. I love my cocktails, takeout and carbs and I've had to choose the weight loss victories over the short terms satisfaction of giving into my cravings or stress eating. So I'm not on any magic forumula just take a lot longer to thing before I impulsively pop something in my mouth. not easy when sometimes the kids come home with a Happy Meal and I can smell the french fries.. a big reason there are LOTS of carrot sticks in my fridge.. keep up the great work ladies!
Old 03-03-2007, 07:09 PM   #816  

S/C/G: 225/225/150

Height: 5'9"

Congrats!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2007, 07:15 PM   #817  

Height: 5'6''

WTG Rachel and Krispie!!! I am looking forward to a great week next week!
Old 03-04-2007, 03:43 PM   #818  

Hey everyone! I just wanted to share a small victory I had tonight. DH and I have had a pretty rough day today and DH wanted to get white castle. I suggested we do taco bell instead. He agreed, and I was able to get plenty of food but still stay on program (within my points - I am on ww). At any rate, I was really tempted by the fast food, but I had already committed myself to staying on program all week, so I didn't stray.

On a side note, I was going to do one of my FIRM videos during my daughter's nap, but she wouldn't stay asleep. She isn't feeling well and has been a real mama's girl. So, I am trying to fit in a little exercise here and there for the rest of the day - I am determined to get in at least 20 minutes of light stuff (including some crunches and weights).

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Old 03-04-2007, 06:50 PM   #819  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Hey ladies! It's about 6:48 on Sunday afternoon and while some of you have weighted in, I'm still missing a lot of you!

I had a personal victory this week and lost 3.5 pounds. I'm thinking a lot of it was water weight but I've still lost and that's what I want to focus on.

I'm getting ready to fix turkey meatloaf and veggies for dinner then I'll be working out and getting my shamrocks done.

How did you all do over the weekend? Have you been working hard for your team?
Old 03-04-2007, 09:15 PM   #820  

S/C/G: 225/225/150

Height: 5'9"

Ladies, I'm here to apologize, I have not been working hard for you all, or myself. I've been giving into temptation of food and just laziness. I really need to kick this habit!

Overall, I had a really great weekend, I can't complain.

Good job Chellez!! 3.5 is a great loss!
Old 03-05-2007, 08:34 AM   #821  
budding cinephile

Im still missing 8 people for tonight's weigh in. Some of these I know usually weigh in on Monday but there's a lot of you that are later than normal.

Where is everyone? It's like the entire team just dropped off. No one chat's anymore, heck I hardly know that there's anyone on the team other than 5 people.

Anyway I need the following people's weights by 10 pm EST tonight:
  • 72butterfly
  • graciezoe
  • hun.e.b
  • juliemarie
  • mamanicole
  • mookiemunchkin
  • thickchick82
  • tnhydermom

If you can't get your weight in by 10 tonight you'll have to be removed. If you've already decided to leave please pm me.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:03 AM   #822  

Chellez- I posted my weight. I am down only 1 lb., but I will take it.

Rachel- Way to go on gettng to ONEderland. I want to be there by Thanksgiving. Keep up the good work!!!
Old 03-05-2007, 09:37 AM   #823  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellez View Post
Where is everyone? It's like the entire team just dropped off. No one chat's anymore, heck I hardly know that there's anyone on the team other than 5 people.
I have been chatting...so I'm still here. Just had a busy weekend. Getting everything ready to start school 8 days!! I did my w/i last night, same weight. I know that I'll stop dropping weight when I go to school because I won't be home all day to graze alllllllllllllll.daaaaaaaay.loooooooooooong.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:09 AM   #824  

I'm still here too. I had a really busy weekend, was out of town for a conference. I am glad to be back and this week is a little slower, so I am determined to get back into a good exercise routine! My 5K is only 4 weeks away, so I need to get busy! Plus, I want to lose more weight before the end of this challenge!!

Babygrant, going to school will probably help! I know it is hard since I am home all day to not eat all day long! Just be sure to take enough food so you aren't hungry and eat out too much, that is one probably I have when I am on campus a lot

I hope we don't lose any more people! I am looking forward to the results this week. At least I lost something!
Old 03-05-2007, 01:24 PM   #825  
budding cinephile

Don't get me wrong.... I understand people have lives and families and such. I'm just curious why in 2 to 3 weeks the same few people post but no one else has. There are some people on the team that have never chatted at all!

Anywho I'm only missing four people as of 1:30 pm. Hope you guys can make it!