Old 02-12-2007, 12:43 PM   #661  

Height: 5'6''

Way to go Amber - 6 miles!!! And in a little over 1 hour, that is a really good time (much faster than I am!!).

I just got back from my workout, I ran 3 miles and walked .5. I was able to go outside instead of running on the treadmill, so I was very excited!!! I like running outside so much better!!

Yeah, WW doesn't have a plan for pregnant women, only breastfeeding ones. You could probably follow core though, since it doesn't restrict how much you eat, only what kinds of foods. Talk to your Dr. They can let you know what is safe for you. I weighed 258 when I got pg. and the Dr. still wanted me to gain a little (15 lbs.) during my pregnancy. Of course, I gained 42!! Good luck!
Old 02-12-2007, 12:54 PM   #662  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Amber I was supposed to do SBD too.....but didn't. I lasted until dinner time when I drank a kaluah and got too tipsy to cook dinner so DH cooked chicken nuggets and french fried. Want to start tommorow?????
Old 02-12-2007, 01:26 PM   #663  

S/C/G: 225/225/150

Height: 5'9"

I've been so lazy lately, I don't know why. I keep finding every reason to avoid doing the things I should be doing. And I keep getting sucked into the "fun" things instead of the "important" things.

So, hopefully I can recommit myself to the program starting now, tomorrow will be my day 1, or everything. Well today can be like my day .75 or something.

I just need to get it together, I think I should make this my homepage, since I mostly go on at home. That'll remind me that I need to start making more positive changes! And....

Congratulations Geri!! Congrats on the 6 miles Amber!! And Congrats on the water Babygrant!! Hopefully there isn't anyone I missed...CONGRATS LADIES
Old 02-12-2007, 02:28 PM   #664  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Afternoon ladies. I know that I have not said much the past few days and I apologize for that. Things are getting stressful with my wedding and my parents are not making the situation easier by saying they will pay for it one minute and saying something else the next. I will still be taking weights until 10pm EST tonight so please if everyone could weigh in that would be great.

PinkDiva wrote on her weigh in to take her off the team. If I dont receive word from her before 10 pm to make sure I have to follow through with her request.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:35 PM   #665  

Was PinkDiva serious? I thought she was just upset about her weight. Hmm, I hope she responds, we don't want to lose her!

Chellez, what about the Pot of Gold Challenge? Are we still doing this?
Old 02-12-2007, 02:39 PM   #666  
budding cinephile

I'm going to take a look into the POG challenge tomorrow. I have to finish up some work before I head off to class tonight then I have to come home and pack so I'll be a bit too busy tonight to do it.

Im curious if she's serious as well. I sent her a pm yesterday and haven't heard a response back.

Also I need to know if you want me to take you off the team BamGam or leave you on. Congrats on the baby!
Old 02-12-2007, 04:02 PM   #667  
budding cinephile

has anyone seen givingthanks04? I hope I'm not going blind or am forgetting something cause I can't seem to find her weigh in post.

Repo has decided to leave the team. That means we are down 3 people this week if bam and pink do decide to leave as well.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:43 PM   #668  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

Just curious what happened to Repo girl? Did she give a reason, or is she quitting LAWL? She's stalled, but she could still have a big loss next week -- sometimes that happens.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:51 PM   #669  

I hope people don't leave because they feel as if they are failing the team. We are doing this as a TEAM!!!!
Old 02-12-2007, 05:15 PM   #670  

I agree babygrant!!

I noticed that some of the posts (or at least one) on our stats thread has been deleted. I am now the first person on the third page and I used to be at least second, maybe third. Not sure if these people have dropped out and deleted their posts or what.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:29 PM   #671  

Hmm I didn't even know we could delete our own posts. Strange!

Anyways, I'm up for a recommitment ceremony. I've been doing fairly well today mostly eating good foods, but tommorow 100%. I'm going for a walk this afternoon with my kids too.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:49 PM   #672  
budding cinephile

The blue team lost 3 girls this week. All of them withdrew for some reason or another.

To answer your question about Repo, she did not give a reason.

I am going to talk to CarebearsChris tomorrow morning to discuss how the weigh in will be handled.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:25 PM   #673  

Well that sucks......but as long as those members are happy with the decision they made.

So to everyone else who is left....time to pull our socks up and kick some booty this week!!!!! I also need a swift kick in the arse please.
Old 02-13-2007, 10:10 AM   #674  

Way to go team!!!!!!!!!!!! Now imagine how much booty we are going to kick now that we all have recommitted

I made a very simple.....yet important discovery last night. My husband has tried to quit smoking time and time again....I'd say in excess of 6 times and he's only 23. I get SO pissed off at him and it makes me so angry that he is choosing to do something that will evidently end his life earlier than it is supposed to. But then I was reading an article on being obese....and obesity is the 2nd biggest killer after smoking. So I am doing the EXACT same thing as my husband is. Although I'm not considered obese...I'm still overweight. My drug of choice is just food instead of nicotine. It's such a simple realization...but a startling one.

Today I am off to a great start though and I'm going grocery shopping to stock up on more healthy foods.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:19 PM   #675  

I wonder if some of the ladies may have been embarassed by wt gains. It happens to us all. We may not realize it but I think everyone hates to report a gain although we know we won't be criticized but supported. I think I'm up because TOM is supposed to be here but he's not because I messed up taking my BC pills. What a week to do that..!!!