Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 11:21 AM   #91  
LivingDeadGirl

S/C/G: 325/250/165

Height: 5'7"

yeah i count heavy grocery shopping as exercise...same with extensive housework...why not

ugh i ate like three doughnuts last night because they had them readily available at work...I HATE THAT! so here's to hopefully a good day
Old 08-26-2005, 04:42 PM   #92  

Hannah, the buddha class sounds interesting! I am reading a book right now called Turning the Mind into an Ally that is really great! Buddhism with a western point of view.
Jessica, keep up the good work! You will see results after awhile. Maybe your body is just plateauing for a bit. I've been horrid on my eating lately, I feel pretty positive just the same because I'm still exercizing pretty consistently. I'm finding that I crave carbs more with being in class every day. Guess maybe it is the combo of being tired & the extra stress. Not that I can say thats a good excuse for me.
congrats on getting comfy in your tens Tani! woohoo!
Pj...as much as you work on your farm I bet if you did gain weight, it would be muscle. Speaking of burning calories, I need to go clean house again for a bit. My bf is out of town for the night so I want to do some of the stuff I've been neglecting. Y'all have a good evening!
Old 08-27-2005, 08:48 AM   #93  
LivingDeadGirl

hope you had a good night to yourself...

well i think i'm finally sick...ugh...been fighting it for a week now...i feel all stuffed up...i just hope i don't get an ear infection or sinus infection...i tend to get those easily...i'm taking lots of precautions though so hopefully it'll pay off
Old 08-29-2005, 11:05 AM   #94  
Life is a cabaret

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been a bit incommunicado for the last few days... work and life and all that fun stuff. It sounds like everyone is doing very well and I'm so pleased.

That NIA thing sounds very interesting. I was toying around with taking pilates but I'll have to wait until my Curves membership runs out - I find it really boring. Sweating to the oldies with little motivation is just not my idea of a good time! I LOVE to dance though. I can't wait until I lose enough weight so I can join a ballet class. I'd love to have a dancer's body.

Well, I'm finally back on track and so far, from last Thursday, I've had a 3lb loss. My technical weigh in day isn't until Wednesday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm itching to reach 40# but I guess once I reach that I'll be itching for 50#. Heh, it's never good enough is it?

Other than that, it's pretty much been same pile, different foot for me. I hope everyone continues to be well and I'll check in later!

Take care

Alisha
Old 08-29-2005, 05:02 PM   #95  

I hope you feel better soon Ferret! Drink tons of water, that always helps me with congetstion & stuff.
Congrats Alisha! Keep up the good work! Ballet IS beautiful & dancers do have incredible bodies. I'm a complete left foot alas. I'm sooo jealous of folk who dance well. I've always wanted to look good doing a tango.
Old 08-30-2005, 05:46 PM   #96  
LivingDeadGirl

thank you so much...i think it's allergies...it's more at night...but right now it's great...i've been drinking a lot of tea too

things are well on this end...lots of stuff to do...
Closed Thread