Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2004, 08:32 PM   #16  

Yep. Lycra Spandex is a pure gift to middle-aged women. I want that in liquid form so I can smear it on my face-- instant lift, no scars, fuller bank account.
Old 06-28-2004, 09:57 PM   #17  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

I'm back. Ok, so I was only gone a few days, but it sure was fun. I went to NYC with a few friends (two boys who are a couple) for Gay Pride weekend. I really enjoyed it. Though there were cute guys everywhere, and none of them even remotely interested in girls. *pout*

Congrats on the jeans Seek!!!

Hello chicks!
Old 06-28-2004, 10:00 PM   #18  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Squeak - glad you had a good trip!
Old 06-29-2004, 01:49 PM   #19  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Thanks!

How is your job Mauvais? Still hunting for a new one?

Where is everyone

Forgot to add - I will have to add a new picture over in our gallery, since I as of Thursday, I have purple hair. But it is the kind that washes out in less then a month.

Last edited by squeaker; 06-29-2004 at 01:55 PM.
Old 06-29-2004, 03:02 PM   #20  

Height: 5'-2"

Oh, there are LOTS of cute guys in the gay parades.
Glad you had fun, Squeak!!

Seek, congratulations on the great jeans!
Old 06-30-2004, 12:31 AM   #21  
Rattie Lover

Talking Eye Surgery And Recovery Complete!!

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!

Today is a good day...

Today Noodles went to the doctors....

Today the doctor said my eye surgery is complete...

Today, for the first time in my life, I can SEE without glasses!! I have contacts IN my eyes!!!!!!!!! Everything is crisp and clear and no double vision!!! I can get me a pair of Ray-Bans!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!! I feel like I have a new lease on life...Weird huh...but it feels soooooo good!! YAY!!
Old 06-30-2004, 06:45 AM   #22  

Height: 5'-2"

Yay, Noodles!!!
Old 06-30-2004, 07:46 AM   #23  

Congratulations!~
Old 06-30-2004, 11:20 AM   #24  

Congratulations, Angel! You'll look cool in Ray-Bans. Now you need the black suit, sidekick, and alien-flash-forget-pen to go with it.

P.S. Did I hear you right that you're planning to move back to Southern California? Whereabouts, if I may ask? (Former Angeleno here)
Old 06-30-2004, 11:24 AM   #25  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

I'm baccccckkkk!!!!

Hello girlies!

I'm back from my wonderful two weeks in Europe. It was amazing! The villages of Oxfordshire are fantastic and old and beautiful but the people are the most heartwarming part. I made so many new friends. London was also pretty cool. It's nice to be part of a city that has such a great mass transit.

Paris was less amazing, but I think it's because I only had two days there. Mostly, I saw the Metro system . The Cute Boyfriend tried to get us to see everything so it was like, "Ok, get out, ooooo, get back on the tube."

When I came back, my house was a wreck, my dogs unhappy and a window broken. The girl I had housesitting didn't do a thing that I asked her to do. Then, she locked herself out of the house, so she broke a window to get back in and didn't even clean up the glass!!! The dogs were running through it. Argh! (Sorry, venting).

I have tons of pics, I'll planning on blogging the trip so I'll post at least one of the pics soon!
Old 06-30-2004, 05:57 PM   #26  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekInnerThinChick
P.S. Did I hear you right that you're planning to move back to Southern California? Whereabouts, if I may ask? (Former Angeleno here)
Yea!! I'm going home!! We're hoping to move up to the high desert area but we won't know yet for sure for a little while. It all depends on hubbys situation. Can't say much about it now, but can later. Will fill ya in then.

I'll still be up there to visit, though. That was my 2nd home.

Welcome back, Goddess Jessica!! Pics Pics!!!
Old 06-30-2004, 06:56 PM   #27  

Welcome back Jessica - your trip sounds great! I loooooove London!

Gee I didn't realize that you may actually be moving there Noodles!
Old 07-01-2004, 12:34 PM   #28  
WW Moderator

Jessica, that sounds like such a fun trip! Did you ride the tube in London? I didn't - but I did ride and like the Metro, it was easy to find our way around and it was never crowded - which may have been pure luck. I'm so jealous! I hate to fly or I'd have been over there again.
Old 07-01-2004, 07:38 PM   #29  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

The tube is the best example of mass transit anywhere. We rode it to all parts of London (and some surrounding cities). I have an umbrella that says, "Mind the Gap!" now. We also rode a Double Decker bus (and I ate like 3 of the Double Decker candy bars-so good!) but it was raining!

As far as the plane ride goes, the way there wasn't too bad because I slept the whole time. The way back was TERRIBLE. The family of 4 behind me sounded like they had SARS, they were coughing and hacking and making disgusting noises the entire trip and then about three hours before we landed, the two children (who had been obnoxious the first five hours), started vomiting! Noooo! I thought it couldn't get worse but then when we were disembarking, the Cute Boyfriend was getting the luggage out of the overhead and one of the kids leaned over and threw up all over his shoes. The parents didn't even apologize. Agh! Whatever maternal instincts I had - vanished.

I hate flying. I'm not scared to fly, I just hate sitting still for that long!!!
Old 07-02-2004, 06:17 AM   #30  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

Jessica glad you had fun on your trip. that sucks about the dog sitting though. geez what was she thinking?

just popping in to say hi to everyone. Real Life has been keeping me busy and off the pc... but hopefully things will calm down soon and i can get back to my regulary scheduled posting.
Closed Thread