Old 06-26-2006, 01:10 AM   #1  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

Default **Weekly Chat - 26 June - 2 July**

Wow - last week of June ladies!

Just wanted to start up the post for y'all. I hope everyone had a great weekend.
Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:06 AM   #2  
I'm bringin' SEXY back!!!

Height: 5'3 1/2

Glad to report that I am down three pounds. Hope to never see those three pounds ever again. I'm tired of losing and gaining. Bye bye three pounds.
teahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:44 AM   #3  
Taking It Off For Good!!!

S/C/G: 164/149/130

Here's to a new week!!
I was on a business trip most of last week. And let me tell you sitting at a booth in a convention for 14 hours a day = eating lots of bad stuff. I did manage to sneak in a workout one night.
The scales showed I put on some pounds but its also TOM so I'm not gonna get upset about it. I'm sure a week from now I will see those pounds just melt off!

So I'm glad its Monday for once! Im ready to get back on track!!
Slimming Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 10:54 AM   #4  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Good morning dearies! Sounds like good weekends so far. I'm feeling pretty motviated this week. I was at Old Navy on Saturday and lost a shirt size- out fo the 4 shirts I bought, 3 were small. Ironically I was wearing a shirt that I bought there a few years ago and it was an XL. but I love it. It's me. And I'm not giving it up! So either I'm toning up a bit or my boobs are completely gone now. I haven't had a NSV in a while, so it was a nice motivation for the upcoming week.

In my perfect world, there would never be plateaus and everyone gets a NSV to start their week out.

Hey Teahoney- congrats on the 3 lbs. Banished forever!
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 01:51 PM   #5  
ZenLizzie

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'4

Tracey- 3 pounds? That's great!! I'm right there with ya on the tired of losing and gaining.

Slimming- I try to never stress about weight gain around my TOM. It would just make me crankier. Good luck this week!

June- I went to Old Navy this weekend too! No smalls for me yet, but I did get a L halter thats pretty cute.

I actually had a pretty good weekend health wise. I worked out friday, saturday AND sunday.. something that hasn`t happened in a looong time. Working out reminds me not to eat too much also. I'm kind of lacking a social life right now, which also helps. I guess there is an upside to everything.

I'm cutting back my calories this week from an average of about 1600 to 1500. Not a huge difference, but I want to take things slowly, eliminating some of the obvious extras first. Hopefully it will give me a little boost, but if not I'll just cut it back a little more next week.

Hope everyone's Monday is going well!!!
WastedThermos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 03:17 PM   #6  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Morning chickadees! Well ttom is here Still going to try and make it a week to remember working out wise. This weekend got lots of tennis in. Was fun without really noticing it was a workout. Need to get my training run in tonight. Should be interested trying to get my crampy sore body into agreeing to run for a half hour.

teahoney - yay! Three lbs gone forever! COngrats.

slimming down - I hear you, back on track here we come.

June - lol "I am either toning up or my boobs are completely gone now"

wastedthermos - That is the best thing to do when things are slow in other areas of your life...work to make money and work out.
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 03:21 PM   #7  
Living the Laguna life...

Hi guys
I had a really bizarre weekend in terms of my diet...I ate almost nothing on Saturday and Sunday during the day (I wasn't that hungry and just busy running around doing things) and then had HUGE dinners Fri Sat and Sun nights. I know it is horrible for me, but I weighed in this morning and maintained from last week. I was SO worried about the weigh in because last week I ate just horribly -- not really bad foods, just too much of everything. I am going to go out for a walk on my lunch break right now to get the week started off right! I hope everyone is having a great Monday!!
miss michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:33 PM   #8  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

i've had some minor nsv here plus since i was sick i've only put back on 1 pound between the 7 from illness and the prolly other few from the diet we started that i never weighed myself during.
i was even daring enough to try on a thong again and it fit. i think i've lost some inches as well
plus yesterday me and dh walked around the zoo for about 2 hours. it was hot but it was worth it to see our daughter try to roar
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:50 PM   #9  
Let's do this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lissa9501
it was hot but it was worth it to see our daughter try to roar
I just giggled a little bit. That's precious!
Old 06-26-2006, 08:45 PM   #10  

It looks like everyone is starting off the week well! Today I went for another hike. My booty was sore, but the weather has been SOOOO beautiful here that I just couldn't help myself.
Is anyone else in the Tacoma, WA area?
Apolline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:07 PM   #11  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Hey girls...been hiding lately. This is the first day I have done decent in, well, can't say when!

Just wanted to drop by and say hello.
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 11:52 PM   #12  
Moderator.:.20-Somethings

Just stopping in to say hello to all the beautiful ladies on here.
I miss you all!

Hope everyone is well.

Congrats on the 20,000 minutes in June GOAL!
Next time shall we do 25,000? ??
trnsfrmnreplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 12:16 AM   #13  
here I go again...

We miss you too, Maja! I think 25,000 minutes is a great goal!
illinichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 12:56 AM   #14  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'6"

Hey all! Wow, I think hormones must run over the internet too, cause its my TOM as well. But after the first few days the weight always stabilizes, and voila, 3 POUND LOSS!! WOOHOO! Get excited Did pretty well today, but am irritated by the gym at my apartment complex closing at 10. Whats up with that? I am a night exerciser, anyone else? I know Bob Greene says you should exercise in the morning, but I'm just NOT a morning mover and shaker. Enough about that though. Feeling very svelte just now...
Tracey- Congrats on the loss! I'm right there with you on the not ever wanting to yoyo again. It's so bad for you too! Lets keep it off for good!
Slimming- I'm right there with you on the business trips. It seems like it would be so easy just to go exercise every night, but I always seem to find something better to do, usually involving really good food. I fee lyour pain, so happy Monday!
Junebug- Congrats on the Small shirts. I was there this weekend too! Must've been something in the air. Anywho, what does NSV stand for? Never seen that one before...
Lizzie- Happy Monday too! Looks like we were all at Old Navy this weekend. Hope that your good habits continue, I have trouble on the weekends too. Don't want to fall off the wagon...
Stephie- I tried the running, just started with alternating walking 2 minutes, running one for 45 minutes, and I didn't DIE! I think everyone was laughing at me cause I look like such a dork when I run, but that's OK, b/c I think the change in workouts helped with the loss. It didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would... just food for thought.
Lissa- Your daughter sounds like a hoot! I work with kids, and they never cease to amaze me. Hope you enjoy her and I'm sure she'll appreciate all of the good changes you're making for her. I'm sure DH enjoyed the thong
Whelp, its getting late here, and I have some cleaning to do every night this week. Preparing for brother and mother to come visit in close succession next week. Bro and I are going to a Dave Matthews concert and Mum is coming to help clean, throw out and pack before the big overseas move. A last-ditch effort at control maybe?? I know, I know, your kids never stop being your kids... Hope everyone has a FABULOUS week and a great Tuesday!
misstraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:58 AM   #15  
Let's do this!

Becca- NSV=Non Scale Victory, if I'm not mistaken.