Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2003, 08:46 AM   #76  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I am *****ing because I have nothing to ***** about and can't join in on this thread! DAMN!
Old 07-12-2003, 01:17 PM   #77  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Ellis- I do the same thing!!! The TILE for the kitchen floor, the sun room I want to add on, the stained glass light ficture for the dining room.......

Ruth-YUP!! LIFE IS A B!TCH!!!!

Here's my latest-The air is partly fixed, DH put in a new sump pump, and now the dryer isn't working.......AND ALL OUR CLOTHES ARE DIRTY!!!!!
Old 07-12-2003, 04:19 PM   #78  

Height: 5'-2"

Oh ****... it's time you put a clothes line up. You'll save lots of money and your clothes will smell sweet. Like mine. They've been on the line for 3 days now, and are soaked with rain.

Why is my cursor red? Is this something I can ***** about? There's way too much cursing going on around here, Miss Mod.
Old 07-14-2003, 12:26 AM   #79  
Pending Email Confirmation

there's this girl at work who's complaint file is like an inch and a half thick, but they still haven't fired her. And every time someone takes her into the office to reprimand her, she winds up crying and going home which screws us over. she's been with the company for many many years, and she is useless beyond compare. she is rude, doesn't do anything she's asked to, and does not respect anyone's authority. it's tiresome. I had to write her up today for insubordination. AGAIN. and still nothing gets done. it is my goal to write her up for every single thing she does wrong until they fire her. GRRRRRRRRRRRRr.

i come off sounding like a major jerk in this one, but well.. .sometimes i am one. and when i have lines of customers and no cashier because my cashier has told me she isn't going to cashier and walks away.... i can be one, right? bleck.
i need a job where i don't have to talk to people. umm... hmm... i need to be an inatimate object.*L*
Old 07-14-2003, 08:08 AM   #80  

Lizzi, I totally support you on that one.
I've tried to do the same thing with the secretary at my kids' school. She is an absolute WITCH! She's rude, sarcastic, argues with the parents, answers the phone like she's doing you a favor "and what the **** do you want anyhow", and she wears 4 inch spikes, low revealing tops, and a ton of make-up. And is about 50 years old. Some of the other parents and I have even gone to the school board with our complaints, but she's in there tight with her union.
Old 07-14-2003, 10:48 AM   #81  

I have a clothes line, but we pitched all the over-weathered clothes pins when we moved. OH WELL!! I guess buying more is cheaper than buying a dryer!!!!
Old 07-14-2003, 02:11 PM   #82  

Wait a minute. You don't use the clothes line because you have no pins!?!?!? Lord love a duck. What an excuse.
They're a buck at the dollar store, darling!
Get that duct tape out that you've been saving for emergencies and put a big X across the door of the dryer.
If you had an apartment sized one like mine that takes 2 hours to dry one sock, you wouldn't be using it so much. Our big dryer conked out years ago.
Old 07-14-2003, 03:59 PM   #83  

HEY!! For almost a year at the old house I was hanging stuff, and then during the winter taking BAGS of wet clothes to the laundromat to dry them. I AIN"T DOING IT LONG TERM EVER AGAIN!!!!
Old 07-14-2003, 04:11 PM   #84  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Liz - Do you work at my office? I swear you're describing a woman in my office. I write her up for everything and make sure all her deadlines are documented. I swear, they gave me her because I would be the only one ballsy enough to complain about her.
Old 07-15-2003, 08:19 PM   #85  
Pending Email Confirmation

I WISH I worked in an office. No, I am drudging through the **** that is Retail. I swear, Office Depot is sucking the life out of me a little more every day. Like, I think it can't possibly get worse, so I can survive it... then it gets worse the next day and I have to decide... can i live with it, or should i just jump in front of a car on my next walk to work. *LOL*

which actually reminds me of another ***** i have. DRIVERS! People who will no stop when the light is red, who take up the entire freaking crosswalk when they can see that i have to walk through it, and people who turn and almost hit me because they think that they can beat me. I have near accidents weekly if not daily because I have to cross two busy streets. It's amazing how many people I see breaking traffic laws every day. I want to key people's cars or write their licenses down and turn them in. But what's the point? They'll just keep talking on their cellphones and ignore what's going on around them.
I actually saw a girl on a bike get hit by a car that wasn't paying attention one day. Stupid @ssh*les. makes me glad that i don't drive.
Old 07-15-2003, 08:57 PM   #86  

Lizzi, carry a large stick (preferably white) and swing it wildly around your head as you cross the street. No one will dare come near you... might damage their car.
Old 07-16-2003, 07:43 AM   #87  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I go through the same thing on a daily basis lizziness! Some drivers are so inconsiderate. Then again I have nearly been hit by some cyclists who run the red light too or don't stop for stop signs either. The rules of the road are for everyone.

I have to admit there are inconsiderate jay-walking pedestrians too Pardon me but I would rather wait for the light and get to work 5 minutes late than get hit by a bus and not get there at all.

The thing I can't stand is when people who are not handicapped park in the handicapped parking spaces in parking lots because they are too freaking lazy and inconsiderate to go find parking elsewhere. I see that at Costco all the time, that and some idiot parking in the clearly marked "Firelane - no parking" zone!
I wish I was Dirty Clarence the by-law enforcer working undercover in parking lots throughout the city dishing out parking tickets- I would make the city so much money in fines
Old 07-16-2003, 02:44 PM   #88  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

OH! I have one.

I wished I owned a parking garage. I hate Senseless Useless Vehicles (SUVs).

Everyone who drives them gets this sense that they are invincible, they drive arrogant!

Worse is when they park. A FREAKING SUV IS NOT A COMPACT CAR! Not EVEN if it's "not that big," it is NEVER a compact! Stop parking in the compact car spots! They are always blocking my doors and taking up two spots. I have a piece of s car so, I am always smacking my doors into them to squeeze into my car. If I owned a garage, I would tow every single one of those jerks.

Last edited by mauvaisroux; 07-16-2003 at 02:50 PM.
Old 07-16-2003, 02:58 PM   #89  

Poor Mauvais... you're being run ragged cleaning up after these foul-mouthed girls.

Jessica, I hear ya!
Old 07-16-2003, 03:44 PM   #90  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Yes, I am sure the whole forum will go to h in a handbasket (egg basket in our case? ) when I'm away Tch! Tch!

Closed Thread