UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2005, 09:00 AM   #1  

Talking October chat

October is official no lurking month I have decided. There must be lurkers about as there aren't many posting.
Old 10-01-2005, 02:15 PM   #2  
Gym'll fix it!!

I'm not lurking i've just been offline for a couple of days..thought i'd have tons to read this morning but you've not been a chatty bunch at all what are you all doing Frus is making bike seats..Kylie is famous and i'm just working my off I suppose a lot of you are doing the same I don't feel like cleaning so think i'll cruise the mall this afternoon might even go out for a bite to eat too treat myself HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
Old 10-01-2005, 02:19 PM   #3  

And I am going to Turkey!!!! I am so excited we go next week!!!!! So you stil have a week of me annoying you all!!!!! I won the argument, MOTH (man of the house) didn't fancy Turkey, but it was cheap and looked lovely!
Old 10-01-2005, 07:27 PM   #4  

Have a nice time Kykaree. We will miss you.
Old 10-02-2005, 03:20 AM   #5  

You still have a week of me pestering you!!!! I'm about to go swimming, I've got my new size 18 swimming costume on, on account of me bouncing out of my size 20 one on Wednesday night, thought my boobs were going to end up in the Med the way they were swimming off in their own direction!!!! LOL Luckily it was adults only swimming on Wednesday night.

Life is alot simpler at size 18 than it was at size 26!!!!!
Old 10-02-2005, 04:59 AM   #6  
Always drink your water..

S/C/G: 215/198.5/119

Height: 5'1"

Yay, Kylie, you're doing so well! Size 18 is a breakthrough - its the size you can get in most regular shops - and before you know it you'll be a size 16 and the world will be your oyster!

Janey
Old 10-02-2005, 09:45 AM   #7  

I wanna be size 18 I have hardly bought any clothes this year I refuse to buy anymore in my size.
Old 10-02-2005, 10:47 AM   #8  
Always drink your water..

S/C/G: 215/198.5/119

Height: 5'1"

Your day in the sun will come, Veggie, if you just keep plugging away at it.

Janey
Old 10-02-2005, 03:54 PM   #9  

I still don't really believe it, I feel like the weight loss fairy is going to stick it all back on me. I am having a wee bit of a rest at the moment, and exercising but not eating quite as on plan as I was, taking some time to smell the roses and enjoy what I have done so far. After all it's not a race, I gave myself two years to get to goal, and I am on track with that. My inner fat chick is working over time, so I thought if I gave it a rest, it might give my strange subconcious a chance to catch up. I think after my holiday I will feel refreshed and ready to tackle it again.
Old 10-02-2005, 04:25 PM   #10  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

I'm back! Had a really god weekend of eating and drinking well but not completely to excess, and walked miles round Ramsgate and Broadstairs. I'd never been down there before, and I was surprised at how nice the area was.

I'm off to Marrakesh on Saturday, so I've got to drive back down south (to Gatwick) next week too. My poor car.
Old 10-02-2005, 04:41 PM   #11  
Gym'll fix it!!

Ooooh What a bunch of world travellers we have here Hope you both have a great time

@ Kylie did you get a few 's from the guys in the pool

I have'nt done anything exciting at all went to mall and there was a mega sale on at walmart..it was packed I got a new automatic coffee maker for $23 AND 8 X 4 Ltr containers of motor oil hubby gets through a lot of motor oil and it was the cheapest i've ever seen it on sale for so I grabbed lots Today 'he' is driving me mad watching Nascar and I can't stand vroom..vroom..vroom anymore so i'm going out to stack firewood
Old 10-02-2005, 06:00 PM   #12  

Nobody noticed my boobs, I don't think ....... I managed to shove thema way just in time!!!!!!!

I took my new cossie out for a swim this morning, much better. I'm on holiday for a week now, just hanging around home. I am hoping to swim everyday, but I have managed to catch Colin's manflu, and it's horrible, so after a few days of teasing him, I have to eat humble pie, as it isn't very nice. That's why I am up now instead of being in bed, as I can't breathe
Old 10-02-2005, 06:57 PM   #13  

Poor you with your man flu.

I'm not world traveling I can just about afford the bus to the other side of town.
Old 10-03-2005, 03:44 AM   #14  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

We're off to Japan in November...

I've got my Monday Morning sleepiness! I just can't be bothered cos I had a bo-ring weekend! Me and Dom have been together 3 years yesterday. He was swanning off to Paris, 1st class on Eurostar with a free meal while I stayed at home and read Adrian Mole and the Weapons of Mass Destruction! (It was for his transport police thingy so not quite as bad a s it sounds - but still! )

Grading went ok on Saturday not sure if I've got the top grade or not yet. I would give me it! Don't really find out for a week or two yet, they all have to have a conflab!

Oh I wish I liked coffee, it might wake me up!
Old 10-03-2005, 05:03 AM   #15  

Do these people not realise that we need to know what your grade is??? All this stress over the weekend worrying about you, and we're still none the wiser????? How rude!!!!!

Despite feeling rotten this morning, I've been to the gym and the pool, spread those germies about!!!! If I have to suffer so does everyone else (it's not called man flu for nothing!)

I'm at a loss for what to do next, I miss work
Closed Thread