UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2005, 02:14 PM   #46  

I love Sudoku but it makes me angry so I'm having a break. I haven't yet played it in my sleep though.
Old 10-05-2005, 02:19 PM   #47  

It's not my cup of tea. I don't like things that frustrate me!!! I don't mind helping on Col's though.

I've never cared for anything like that, or cards, or boardgames. Strange.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:01 PM   #48  

Here is another pic from the wedding, with the amazing sleeping suduko champion!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kyliecol.jpg (25.6 KB, 34 views)
Old 10-05-2005, 05:03 PM   #49  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

Aww!!!

I'm pissed. On a Wednesday. Not good.

Very pissed.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:07 PM   #50  

Lovely pic Kykaree

YP what you been drinking then? I've had some gin tonight whilst watching The Apprentice USA final oh it was long.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:48 AM   #51  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

wine. lots of lovely red wine.

not hungover
Old 10-06-2005, 03:35 AM   #52  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Awww bless, cute pic Kyk! I like that, sleep Sudoku! I got a little carried away with online sudoku, but now I have substituted for Dynomite on Yahoo games. I often fall asleep thinking about that!! Crazy or what! I must give it up!

Had a nice early night last night after my weights. There must be something wrong with DF, he doesn't usually want to go to sleep at 9.30!! I'm not complaining though
Old 10-06-2005, 05:07 AM   #53  

I used to play too much Wipeout on the Playstation, and used to whizz around corners in my sleep, blowing other ships up!!!

I slept for four hours yesterday afternoon, my asthma is not too clever at the moment, darn manflu!!! And slept a full night last night, I must be going into hibernation!!!! I did a long swim today, until the invasion of the brats!!!! School swimming lessons!!! Grrrrrrrrrr
Old 10-06-2005, 05:31 AM   #54  
aka Superwoman!

Wawww poor kyk - get more Lemsip Max down yer neck! Mmmmmmm hibernation... If only I could get the time off work!
Old 10-06-2005, 11:30 AM   #55  

I used to play Wipeout now it's mostly Sudoku (I had to give up a fiendish one last night drove me mad) and the occasional internet arcade game.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:34 PM   #56  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

I paid for my Spanish course today so I'm definitely on for it. No hangover from last night so I followed up with a huge three course meal at the fantastic Greek near me and a couple of beers. Definitely maintainance month this month...

I'm sure I'm going mad. I arranged a telephone conference for Monday completely forgetting that I'll be in Marrakesh. My boss loved me when I gave her that particular hospital pass...
Old 10-06-2005, 05:46 PM   #57  
Gym'll fix it!!

OOOH I WAS going to ask what Sudoku is but i'm flaming well not now after reading page 3! I've had enough of Veggie's

Just got back from quack's and she's given me something to help me get some ZZZZZZ's i'm that tired that my eyes are spinning around in my head she's very sympathetic to my insomniac disposition as she suffers with it occasionally herself and she's determined to find something to help me because she can't understand how I can function when i've been awake all night I told her it does'nt bother me really, it feels a bit like jet lag..i'll be flagging for about ten minutes then i'm OK again the only thing that does bother me is my eyes they feel like they are full of grit I feel like taking a pill now and snuggling up in bed but seeing as its only 2.45pm i'd better not because i'll probably wake up at 6pm and then be awake all night i've taped my soaps so i'm going to curl up on my lazyboy with some choccies..a brew..and my heat/massage pad on my back
Old 10-06-2005, 07:55 PM   #58  

It's a good job I know that Cat likes me really. Sudoku is a puzzle that is sweeping the nation. You have to fill in the grid so that every row, every column, and every 3x3 box contains the digits 1 through 9. All the papers and mags have them in, even the trashy ones I read. It started off in The Times but they all have them now, The Mirror website has an online interactive one. I'm addicted.
Old 10-07-2005, 03:30 AM   #59  
aka Superwoman!

Kickboxing last night! YAY! Me and my sciatic nerve are having ISSUES!
Old 10-07-2005, 06:15 AM   #60  

Sciatic nerve!!!! That must be so painful!!!

There be brats in the pool today, loads of em, one school, two nurseries and the biggest brats of all, the staff doing lifesaving lessons!!! Still managed to do lots of swimming, and my asthma feels a lot better for it today. I am hoping it clears up before Turkey!!!!!

And any ideas, I have a masquerade ball coming up in December. Any ideas on where I can find a decent fancy but not too expensive dress, in a size 18, might even get away with a 16 in a loose skirt by then!!!
Closed Thread