UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2005, 05:12 AM   #91  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Glad your boob is ok cat! Hello veg.. It's v quiet without kykaree (I think she's the noisy one!) and veg in hiding an YP's been in Marakesh and all these newbies don't seem to be joining in the chat!

DF is in bed, bless him! He came in at 4am this morning! Of course he woke me up! Well I heard his key in the door that woke me up! He arrested some psycho who was beating up a random student. He had to take statements and wait in casualty and all sorts. Exciting night for him! And of course I had to hear all about it at 4am...

We're going to go to Muswell Hill when he wakes up and then BIG TESCO for some supplies! We're gonna see either Domino or Wallace and Gromit tonight. Either one should be good!

Did lots of kickboxing stretching last night and more back kicks! I am going to be an today food wise. We are going to a car race thing tomorrow. Early start at 6am and I doubt I'll be able to stay away from the chip wagon for very long! I'm taking a packed lunch, but you just know the chips will taste better!

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend
Old 10-15-2005, 05:34 PM   #92  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

Nice day of drinking today, and meeting up with old friends. The worrying thing is that I realised I'm one of the thinnest people I know (not that I'm over thin yet, but none of my friends are either). Scary.

Highlight of the day was Primark in Manchester, I couldn't be bothered queuing so I tried a couple of size 14 skirts on over my jeans and they both fit - despite having my jeans on underneath!
Old 10-15-2005, 10:30 PM   #93  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Ladies Frus and Veggie i'm off now until tuesday morning but no plans could do to clean this place up but that ain't important don't think there's much on telly tonight and the microwave is beep..beeping me to go and get my warmed up pizza so i'll 'see' you all tomorrow..Have a great weekend Everyone
Old 10-16-2005, 08:03 AM   #94  

Cat90 - that's good news indeed!

I remember when I first went to be checked up on - the one conslation was the first Doctor that examined me was GORGEOUS!!. I had to go 2 more times but sadly Dr Gorgeous was not there. Damn!

Have a good weekend all, what is left of it.....
Old 10-16-2005, 08:40 AM   #95  

Hello my bruv has gone back home so I am BACK I'm selling everything I own on ebay at the mo my old fat club book and case went for £20! It only costs 9.45 to join.
Old 10-16-2005, 06:43 PM   #96  
Gym'll fix it!!

LOL Peacock mine was'nt gorgeous but he had a very nice "bedside manner"

Veggie thats brill

Well its pretty damp and miserable here today but I don't care I never do do much on Sundays apart from laundry..cleaning..cooking etc

How was the car meeting Frus?

So what is our next challenge? Crimbo? It might as well be eh? It can't be that many weeks off after all and i'm sure that someone will tell me how many weeks/days its off ( I bet its Veggie )
Old 10-16-2005, 06:47 PM   #97  
Gym'll fix it!!

Ooooh Gawd I just had to look and its only TEN WEEKS away but i'm not counting the days Veggie
Old 10-16-2005, 07:52 PM   #98  

I knew that! I counted it on the calendar this afternoon.
Old 10-17-2005, 03:15 AM   #99  

Me???? Noisy????? Everyone says that but it isn't true.

Anyway, I am back, I've taken a wee gain, but never mind. I did a lot of exercise and ate some healthy food, but pastries managed to pass my lips, as did some rather heavenly cocktails. Back into it tomorrow, too tired to think about eating well today, but you never know, I might end up being better than I think I'll be.

I've really missed you all, Turkey was fabulous!!!!!
Old 10-17-2005, 03:30 AM   #100  
aka Superwoman!

Hello kyk, glad you enjoyed your holly-day! I'll talk to dad about getting some pics tonight. I'll put it in my diary so I don't forget!

Car thing was fun, but I'm still griping about having to get up at 6am!! We got a trophy for most improved, but shared it with 3 other teams. The kids who were driving enjoyed themselves though, which is the main thing!

Right I'm off to start sleeping for the day, sorry I mean working for the day!
Old 10-17-2005, 08:11 AM   #101  

Welcome back Kykaree

My fat club is never easy. After moving to one ages away the person who drives is now ill so we can't go. I'm trying to get out of going to another one by telling my sis she is at target and doesn't need to go every week.
Old 10-17-2005, 01:34 PM   #102  
Gym'll fix it!!

Oh Veggie YOU ARE BAD!

back Kyk that soon went it only seems like a couple of days ago that you said you were going

I'm going to pamper myself today shave my legs do my nails might even have a face pack then get my outfit ready for tomorrow..after all I don't want to get caught out on telly looking a mess do I only thing i'm worried about is my shoes I don't have any comfy dress shoes i'm so used to wearing trainers now that I only wear heels when i'm going to the pub and thats rare these days I just know that my feet are going to end up killing me the shoes I bought for work are too tight across the front and i've been trying to stretch them for a couple of weeks. I wore them on Saturday for a few hours and they hurt me a bit and I was sitting down at the meeting I can only guess what they'll be like when i'm on my feet all day my hubby always me off by saying "Why don't you buy shoes that fit" I DO! I don't know that they're going to hurt when i've had them on for a few hours do I? I'll wear one pair and take the others with me..neither of them are comfy but at least it won't hurt in the same place all day
Old 10-17-2005, 02:07 PM   #103  

Where you going? On tv? Is it American Idol? No can't be that. Canadian Idol?
Old 10-17-2005, 02:40 PM   #104  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

Welcome back Kylie!

I'm back in the saddle today - my mum's gone home after 3 weeks with me, and I've now got 2 weeks before I go over to visit her so I want a good 2 weeks. My plan for the past 3 weeks was to maintain, so I'm happy today. I started at 189, went down to 186 in the first week and was back at 187 today - so only a slight gain from my lowest and down from the place I was aiming for in a worst case scenario. Not too shabby.

I misguidedly bought a very small bikini the other week (well, not that small, but far smaller than anything I've worn before) so I now have the 2 week panic before I hit the beach. I'm planning to be ultra good for 2 weeks rather than doing what I did last year (pretty much - "it's only 2 weeks, no point getting into it for a short space of time").

Work manic and I'm very tired tonight. It will be a quiet night in front of the tv unless I can force myself to do my Spanish homework.
Old 10-17-2005, 04:04 PM   #105  
aka Superwoman!

I'm watching Sound of Music! I've been doing my stretches and my weights. I'm skiving lacrosse cos I hate it! I might go again in a couple of weeks!

Had a good eating day today. Keep up the good work ladies! :
Closed Thread