UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 06:24 AM   #16  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

You guys will be the first to know! I'm hoping they might sort it out for Tuesday

Oooh kyk, spare time.. have a nice nap! I naps! I spent about 3 hours asleep yesterday afternoon! You could read a book... Tescos have the new Adrian Mole for cheap! It was v good! You could also go SHOPPING!
Old 10-03-2005, 08:28 AM   #17  

Yes go and read Adrian Mole and the Weapons of Mass Destruction I got that last Christmas it is good.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:29 PM   #18  
Gym'll fix it!!

LOL..Frus you are obsessed with kipping how can you sleep at night when you've had 3 hrs kip during the day I have trouble getting 3 hrs sleep at night in bed. What takes you to Japan? is it a place you've always fancied seeing? I always wonder what takes people to different parts of the world..some of my hubbies mates (in England) go to Thailland a lot but I KNOW what takes them there dirty 's they asked us if we wanted to go once and I said NO WAY!!

I'm glad i'm not over there Kylie because i'd be guaranteed to catch your man flu I don't think there are any germs over here because I rarely catch owt

Just making a stew for tea because i'm on 1-9 shift today and I ain't cooking when I get home tonight
Old 10-03-2005, 01:08 PM   #19  

I did it, I went shopping, bought a pair of pants, a skirt and four t-shirts for my jollydays. All for less than £40. And cold supplies, and a Turkish phrase book! Now I have to find people to practice on, who will know when I stuff the pronounciation up, now just how many fluent Turkish speakers are there in Ramsbottom?????
Old 10-03-2005, 01:29 PM   #20  
aka Superwoman!

You might find some kyk...

Cat - I am obsessed with kipping 'cos I work my little bottom off trying to keep it in shape the ungrateful thing and that tires me out! We're off to Japan cos Dom's always wanted to go! His friend is over there teaching English, so we have a bit of a guide on the weekends! It's for his birthday - I hope he's paying cos I can't even afford to shop in Primark this month!

Just did some very heavy weights cos I've decided to wuss out of Lacrosse practice tonight. I'm just not in the mood for ex-public school gels squealing about things!

Dom and I are going out bowling and for a meal I've had chocolate as well today, oh and Wotsits and some random Philadelphia cheesecake snack which was strange! So I guess my eating's out the window already! I hope the Tuesday Fairy brings me a more positive outlook!
Old 10-03-2005, 01:33 PM   #21  

Speaking of crisps...I've just had the new mini pringles 116 cals they are teeny cute pringles They were 28p my sister made me go get pigs ears for dogs so I needed a treat.
Old 10-03-2005, 01:46 PM   #22  
aka Superwoman!

I saw them... they looked funny! I might have to try them too...
Old 10-03-2005, 01:55 PM   #23  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

I've got a bit of peace for a couple of days, my mum has disappeared (with my car ) to see her parents before Marrakesh. I may make the most of it by going to bed and snuggling.

On the other hand, I've suddenly been inspired to start learning Spanish again so I might do that instead. Or I might combine the two ideas...
Old 10-03-2005, 02:12 PM   #24  
aka Superwoman!

If you have linguaphone, snuggle with the tape on your walkman!

Oooh snuggles. Hmmmmmm
Old 10-04-2005, 04:10 AM   #25  

There used to be a Turkish lady about my age, with a very fat baby, who lived nearby, but I think she's moved back now, darn it!!!

I did buy a phrasebook though!!! I can always practice on you lot!!!

Japan sounds fascinating, I would love to go there......I might do it as a stopover next time I do Oz, I fancy a change, I normally use Singapore Airlines but JAL are good too, and you can stopover in Tokyo and they have Shiseido products in the toilets!!!!!!

Another day of leisure, about to go and get supplies for the cat for the week and MOTH managed to use the last of the liquitab Ariel thingies without telling me, so I can't wash my clothes!!!! And then aquaerobics at 1, with my new strap-your-boobies-and-keep-them-immobile swimsuit!!!!
Old 10-04-2005, 04:18 AM   #26  
aka Superwoman!

Awww bless the pretty kittycat!

I'm going to kickboxing tonight with worn trousers and strap-them-in bra I was too lazy last night to put the washer on! Since I have two T shirts I'm not too bothered if my trousers smell!!

Girls I have been so so so bad! I NEED to get back on track. I need to STOP EATING JUNK! I need to figure out how to do a weekend! I might drag up the food exercise thread again! HELP ME!!!!
Old 10-04-2005, 09:59 AM   #27  
aka Superwoman!

Oh god I'm so dissapointed!

My computer clock said it's half past 4! I was getting really excited and getting ready to go home. Then I saw that it was really ten to 3! I wondered why I wasn't hungry!
Old 10-04-2005, 10:05 AM   #28  

Oh no, that's evil. They should let you go home anyway. I went to aqua aerobics this afternoon, do you think I can retire so I can go every week? I get bored of the same routine in the gym, I might need to start investigating other things I can do, so I actually get to see people other than smelly gym boys!!!
Old 10-04-2005, 10:19 AM   #29  
aka Superwoman!

Are there any other classes you can go to on an evening? Take up kickboxing! It rocks!
Old 10-04-2005, 12:14 PM   #30  
Gym'll fix it!!

You can practice on me Kylie but 'ow the 'eck am I supposed to know what your saying its all greek to me whats the weather like in Ramsbottom my daughter finally moved into her new house over the weekend

Ooooh Frus..whats up with computer clock to be so wrong that must have been so 'frus' trating did you give it a kick?

I'm not doing much this morning..some laundry..maybe some ironing ( but i'm not keen on that ) and i'll peel some spuds for tonights dinner. Guess what the management came up with last night we have to compose a jingle for the new store oh gawd i've just thought of one to the tune of I love rock and roll I love Winners store..put another dime in the checkout baby..I love Winners store the only place to go to get real good deals. ( apart from Primark ) one woman said to me last night I was thinking of Hi-ho..Hi-ho its off to Winners we go
Closed Thread